Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

fingers crossed for you hanrh!!!

it's 4:30am on sunday and my temp went back down to just above the coverline...:cry:

am probably still gonna test this morning but feeling pretty unlikely. i know i'm not out until AF, and there's always a chance, but....:shrug:

aaaaaannnd bfn.

very sad.

but my husband is great, even at 5am:hugs:

Sorry jumpingo. Still a small chance though. If not I hope next cycle is it for you!

Boo jumpingo that's rubbish! :hugs: don't give up this month just yet!!!

Thank you ladies! Got hubby to take to the largest supermarket around and no FRERs! What's going on? Have to stick with my ICs for a bit! :(

I'm also calling that a :bfp: Hanrh! That's exactly how a tweaked clearblue bfp looked for me when I tested early in the past! So exciting! Congrats!!!!

Hanrh, that is exactly how my ic looked on 9 dpo. It has to be a bfp!!!!!!

This is today's test at 10dpo. I am very cautiously optimistic however wanted to say thank you so so so much to each and every one of you ladies. I don't know of I would have gotten this far without the amazing support from you all!! I am forever grateful! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
Yay!!! Congrats hanrh!!

This thread has become very lucky lately. Hope the rest of us follow soon! :)

Yay congratulations Hanrh, so happy for you hun <3

& I'll definitely be trying pineapple core this month haha! x

Thank you so much ladies!

Yes Tink definitely try pineapple core! It was so yummy as a smoothie too!! I think the HUGE amount of preseed i used might have helped some aswell! :)

How is everyone else? any news?

was fully expecting my temp to go down, and af to hit later today but my temp went up. 12DPO not sure i can handle another negative.

am leaving today for two day trip and won't be able to temp tomorrow morning...:dohh:

Sounds promising Jumpingo but I don't blame you not wanting to test yet because of the fear of a BFN. Wishing you lots of luck & baby dust.

x

it was negative. sad but doing okay.

good luck to everyone! be back in a couple days!

Hi Hanrh,

Congratulations!! that for sure looks like a :bfp: - we should officially make it a 12BFP thread now :)
In case of me, I have taken 2-3 tests till now and nothing shows any sign of positive. Could not measure my temperature today morning as we were out of town and forgot to take my thermometer with me. Will check my temperature tomorrow morning to see if my temp dropped.

I am doing the pineapple core this month for sure! for how many days should one take it 1-5 days after ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->