Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Sorry yours is still negative Loobs :( I have a definite positive now, yay! So will get to it haha and hope for the best.

Thanks :) I didn't get my positive til CD16 last cycle, and FF said that was the day I ovulated. I know it's coming though so getting plenty of practice in!

Time to get busy girl!

x

Haha yeah I've been the same with practice, just to make sure :p

yay Tink, get busy :happydance: :dust:

the same happened to me last cycle - got my positive OPK and O'd on the same day!

I seem to basically get that. Hoping to see a temp rise on Saturday!

Sorry about AF Jumpingo. :hugs:

Good luck to those approaching O! Happy bd'ing! :haha:

2-3 dpo for me. Hate the waiting! Every little twinge of anything and I'm already trying to symptom spot which I know is silly. :)

Thanks so much for all of the comments girls! Yall seriously make me feel so much better. Tracking ovulation with different methods is great, because I know it gives you the best bet of timing everything right, but when the signs don't match up it makes me crazy lol!

Sorry the witch got you two :( Hate her.

Hoping you O soon Loobs!

And yay for lots of BD Tink!!

Camichelle- 2 DPO for me too, wish the wait wasn't so long :) I've been eating my pineapple core! Hopefully it will do the trick! DH had a cold last week, and now I feel like I am coming down with something (maybe fluish-like), so REALLY hoping that won't hurt my chances of getting pregnant!

I forgot about the pineapple core! What days are you supposed to take it? When do you plan on testing Mrs. TTC? Hope your household is feeling better soon!

I got a distraction for a few hours at least: American football! Go Packers! Lol

Good luck with your TWW, Camichelle and Mrs. TTC! Also, Camichelle, I think symptom spotting is all part of the fun. :)

Tink, good luck with timing your BDing! Fx that everything works out!

AFM, I guess I still haven't Oed since I haven't had a temp rise, and thought I spotted some a EWCM today, so basically attacked husband when he got home from work to BD. I don't want to miss any chances!

a huge thank you to everyone for all the comments and advice about OPKs.:hugs::hugs:

AF is a pain (literally!:roll:) this month, so hoping she gets out of here fast!

Jumpingo, same here - AF is a pain for me too literally. I ended up waking up early in the morning with a very bad pain and also vomitted.

Wow, Mangoberry and Jumpingo! Sorry you guys are having such brutal AFs. Hang in there. *hugs*

Mangoberry - I had those kind of cramps that made me vomit at the start of this cycle too. Absolutely horrible!

I've got a bit of a temp dip today - hopefully pre O dip? Cm seems more abundant and watery today too, hoping for a positive OPK today or tomorrow. DH better prepare himself for tonight!

x

GAH I thought I would have O'd yesterday but nope! Still waiting :coffee: Hopefully today I will. I feel no twinges or anything today, but still had EWCM this morning, so who knows! I just hope this very late O doesn't affect my luteal phase - which is already waaaaay to short at 6 days UGH!

I forgot about the pineapple core! What days are you supposed to take it? When do you plan on testing Mrs. TTC? Hope your household is feeling better soon!

I got a distraction for a few hours at least: American football! Go Packers! Lol

Camichelle, you take the core starting at 1 DPO :)

Good luck with your TWW, Camichelle and Mrs. TTC! Also, Camichelle, I think symptom spotting is all part of the fun. :)

Tink, good luck with timing your BDing! Fx that everything works out!

AFM, I guess I still haven't Oed since I haven't had a temp rise, and thought I spotted some a EWCM today, so basically attacked husband when he got home from work to BD. I don't want to miss any chances!

LOL I've been attacking my hubby too ;) Enjoy <3

Mangoberry - I had those kind of cramps that made me vomit at the start of this cycle too. Absolutely horrible!

I've got a bit of a temp dip today - hopefully pre O dip? Cm seems more abundant and watery today too, hoping for a positive OPK today or tomorrow. DH better prepare himself for tonight!

x

Mangoberry hopefully we both get our pos OPKs soon

this time my AF came with a pretty bad cramps and nausea ...which never happened before..dont knw whats happening i was really thinking this was my month but then again a disappointment well now will definitely book appointment with doc ..first thing first hsg and then to knw whats happening in my body tht m not yet pregnant!!

good luck starluck and all who are waiting to ovulate and congrats to all who got bfp...welll so much want to come in tht position soon I wish we all achieve it soon!!

sorry jumpingo hun!! hugs goes to all for which AF showed!!

Sorry about the bad AFs girls :( It's a double whammy when you get the witch and terrible symptoms too...

Camichelle- you eat the pineapple on days 1-5DPO! And thanks, I seem to be feeling a little better today. I honestly think I am just overly tired, because school just started again and I coach as well as teach, so we have practice in the morning and I have to wake up at 4:30 every morning. So tough!! Although, today i have TERRRRRRIIIBBBLLEEE tailbone pain. It is almost unbearable. I jokingly told DH it was from holding my legs up after BD haha

Michellebelle- looks like your temps are on the rise! hoping it increases again tomorrow!

Loobs- FX you catch the egg!!! ENJOY!! :)

Starluck, hoping you O soon! All of the EWCM is a great sign! Praying your luteal phase lengthens a bit this cycle too

Thanks Mrs. TTC! I have my fingers crossed. I had a lot of work stresses come up in the last weekish, so I'm hoping this doesn't wind up being a non-ovulating cycle.

Sorry about your tailbone pain. I hope it fades quickly!

Yay starluck for EWCM!

Sorry about AF, Pearly. I hope that's the last time you have to deal with that for awhile! Hopefully next month will bring a BFP!

Hi Girls! New to the list :)
TTC since late may, nothing but :bfn: so far.. But I am hopeful that September will be our month!!!! I should be ovulating within a few days, have had quite a bit of EWCM the last few days, and the opk yesterday was almost a for sure positive (so maddening sometimes!) so after the positive comes the horrid 2ww.
I had saw that you girls mentioned something about pineapple cores, what is that all about?

Baby dust to all of you!! :dust:

I was so so sure my OPK would be positive today but it's a negative again. And we've been BDing loads thinking it was time. Feeling a bit disheartened today

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->