Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

FF says I'm 4dpo, but I didn't have a big temp jump like I did the last two months, so I'm not feeling too optimistic about this cycle. However, you never know, so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

I am so anticipating everybody's results at the end of the month! I so pray that it is nothing but BFP's for everyone! Staying positive this month :) beautiful weather, and a beautiful month for us all to make babies!!

Hope you feel better Tink!

So sorry for your loss FutureBabyG. :hug:

I think I'm also about 6dpo Mrs. TTC. I've had some sore boobs but I get that sporadically every cycle. Also some twinges of very mild pain/cramping/lower back pain and feel very bloated. Those could be anything though. Lol

Anyone testing soon?

I think I'll be testing next Monday, unless AF comes before then!

Camichelle, hoping your twinges mean early pregnancy :)

Also, does anyone else get so excited when they get crosshairs on FF? Maybe it's just me, but I get so excited knowing something COULD happen now.

This post has been so quiet! I like when yall are chatty LOL! How is everyone doing in their cycle? We should have a lot of us in our tww right? Any symptoms for anyone?

Michellebelle- your chart looks FANTASTIC! Hope it's the start of a BFP. Any symptoms?

Camichelle- how about you? 8 DPO tomorrow finally! yay! Have you been having any more twinges or other signs?

This post has been so quiet! I like when yall are chatty LOL! How is everyone doing in their cycle? We should have a lot of us in our tww right? Any symptoms for anyone?

careful what you wish for! i am at home all day most days and could chat both your ears off if you stand too close!:haha::blush:

i'm at CD8, so nothing much to report. gonna try SMEP this cycle. so i'm aiming for even cycle days (woohoo, that's today! watch out husband...!!!:rofl:) and hoping my OPKs arrive in the next couple days. if not, we'll just add a day or two around CD15 and 17.

booooorrringgggggg:coffee::roll:

Yay for 8dpo Mrs. TTC! Still having some boob pain and twinges but then silly me realized the side effects of progesterone mimic pregnancy symptoms so I don't think I can put much stock in them since I'm doing the progesterone and baby aspirin regime. Any symptoms for you?
I'm going to really try this time not to test early but we'll see. :haha:

Feel free to be chatty Jumpingo. I enjoy it. :) what's SMEP?

Looks like autumn is here in my neck of the woods. Went from summer temps to brrrrrrr today. It's my favorite season though and I love September weather which is why DH and I chose to get married in September. Would be awesome to get a STICKY BFP this month!

Camichelle, it's got so cold here as well today. Brr!

I'm 6DPO at the moment but trying not to think too much about it this month as last month there were so many signs that a BFP was on it's way and it wasn't so I guess this month I'm trying to be less like that!

I have got CD 21 bloods today though [hopefully]. Was meant to have them yesterday but veins hid so back in in the morning. Currently 3.24am and can't sleep though, yuck.

Fingers xd for a sticky bean for you this month!

Hope you have enjoyed my rambling ;)

Yay! Glad to see posts on this thread again!

Tink, I'm 6 dpo too!

Mrs. TTC, thanks for saying so! I have had a bit of tender boobs and a slight, slight feeling of nausea the last couple of days, but I think my mind is playing tricks on me. I don't really feel this is my cycle for something to happen, but you never know! My plan is to keep my hopes up and test on Sunday and Monday unless AF shows before then.

Camichelle, I hope what you're feeling IS pregnancy symptoms!!! Good luck!

Yay for 8dpo Mrs. TTC! Still having some boob pain and twinges but then silly me realized the side effects of progesterone mimic pregnancy symptoms so I don't think I can put much stock in them since I'm doing the progesterone and baby aspirin regime. Any symptoms for you?
I'm going to really try this time not to test early but we'll see. :haha:

Feel free to be chatty Jumpingo. I enjoy it. :) what's SMEP?

Looks like autumn is here in my neck of the woods. Went from summer temps to brrrrrrr today. It's my favorite season though and I love September weather which is why DH and I chose to get married in September. Would be awesome to get a STICKY BFP this month!

SMEP is sperm meets egg plan:thumbup: where basically you have sex every other day and start using OPKs at CD10. when you get a positive, have sex that day and the next two. then take a day off and have sex the following day. as far as i understand, at least! if you google SMEP the first hit is a site that explains it.

happy anniversary month! any celebration plans??

Hi girls!!! :wave:

Work has been so unbelievably busy I haven't had any time to check in. I'm gonna try to catch up as much as I can :)

Michellebelle, yay for testing on Monday!! I think I will test on Wednesday if AF doesn't show before then. I'm going out of town from Sat-Tues for work and don't want to test without my husband (I'm very sentimental :) ) I get VERY excited when I get my crosshairs and realize our BD timing was good! Looks like we're close in our cycle - I'm 5 dpo today :)

Mrs. TTC, I love it when everyone is chatty too :)

Jumpingo, chat away! :) have fun w. DH tonight!

Camichelle, I hope the progesterone and baby aspirin do the trick for you! :dust:

Tink, we're cycle buddies again - I'm on 5 dpo :) When are you testing? GL with your CD21 bloodwork today! When will you get the results?

AFM, last month I only had a 6 day luteal phase (that was my first full cycle temping) and I'm at 5dpo - so, tomorrow's temp will be telling. Last cycle my temp dropped at 6 dpo and I got AF the next day. Hopefully my temps stay up for a loooong time!! I ovulated on my husband's 33rd birthday and my due date would be May 30 (1 day before our 1 year wedding anniversary) - how cool would that be? FX. :dust:

@Michellebelle, how are you feeling?

@Starluck, yay for being cycle buddies again! Let's hope we have lots of luck this time <3 My Doctor is calling me with my results on Tuesday so fingers xd and I'm also going in to see her anyway on Tuesday with my OH to arrange his SA. [Hes too embarrassed to go alone]
I really hope you have a longer luteal phase this time and that last month was just very weird!

x

Ooh Starluck, I'm excited to see what happens on Tuesday. Fingers crossed its good news!

Tink, I think I'm having what could be early AF symptoms. Tender boobs, tiredness, bloating. Also, a lot of times before AF comes I get a gurgling in my back area.. Like my uterus is prepping. I got that today. Boo.

Still trying to be positive! I keep finding myself rubbing my stomach subconsciously. I am just hoping there's a little baby forming in there! If not.. Onto next month and a lot more BDing!

YAY!!! Love reading everyone's updates, thanks for posting girls!

Camichelle- thats great you're doing progesterone. I hope it does the trick! When are you planning on testing?

Starluck- glad you're back! FX for your BFP this month!

Michellebelle, I can't wait to see your test results on Monday! Getting sooo close! EEEEK! :) Hopefully your chart and signs are all pointing to a BFP

Tink-Good luck with your 21 day bloods! Did you get them at your general practioner or your OBGYN??

I'm REALLY feeling out this month. I just feel like AF will come any time, and my temperatures are following that notion. I'm getting so sad about TTC. I just want a baby so bad :( If I dont get my BFP next month, I am going to make an appt with my OBGYN to hopefully get 21 day bloods and any other testing done to ensure everything is ok with me. I also really want DH to get a SA done, but I don't know where he would go to get it done? Do you go to a urologist? or general practioner or what?

Thanks for the info Jumpingo. I saw that abbreviation a few times and could not figure out what it meant. No anniversary plans. Originally we were planning a trip to New York but that kinda fell through so probably just dinner.

Boobs even more sore today so I'm hoping that's a good sign but could just be impending AF. She's due around Tuesday so want to try to hold off on testing until I'm late but we'll see. I'm feeling a bit less anxious this cycle and trying to relax. Not trying to get my hopes up.

Thanks for the info Jumpingo. I saw that abbreviation a few times and could not figure out what it meant. No anniversary plans. Originally we were planning a trip to New York but that kinda fell through so probably just dinner.

Boobs even more sore today so I'm hoping that's a good sign but could just be impending AF. She's due around Tuesday so want to try to hold off on testing until I'm late but we'll see. I'm feeling a bit less anxious this cycle and trying to relax. Not trying to get my hopes up.

my husband and i got legally married last august and had talked about going somewhere or doing something for that anniversary but in the end, did absolutely nothing.:dohh: i tend to think the "for no reason" stuff is better than the "well, it's our anniversary so we're 'suppose to' do something" stuff.:thumbup:

YAY!!! Love reading everyone's updates, thanks for posting girls!

Camichelle- thats great you're doing progesterone. I hope it does the trick! When are you planning on testing?

Starluck- glad you're back! FX for your BFP this month!

Michellebelle, I can't wait to see your test results on Monday! Getting sooo close! EEEEK! :) Hopefully your chart and signs are all pointing to a BFP

Tink-Good luck with your 21 day bloods! Did you get them at your general practioner or your OBGYN??

I'm REALLY feeling out this month. I just feel like AF will come any time, and my temperatures are following that notion. I'm getting so sad about TTC. I just want a baby so bad :( If I dont get my BFP next month, I am going to make an appt with my OBGYN to hopefully get 21 day bloods and any other testing done to ensure everything is ok with me. I also really want DH to get a SA done, but I don't know where he would go to get it done? Do you go to a urologist? or general practioner or what?

Mrs. TTC, how long have you been TTC?

my husband and i got legally married last august and had talked about going somewhere or doing something for that anniversary but in the end, did absolutely nothing.:dohh: i tend to think the "for no reason" stuff is better than the "well, it's our anniversary so we're 'suppose to' do something" stuff.:thumbup:

yes, totally agree! i love the 'for no reason' stuff too :thumbup:

Well, my temp took a nose dive this morning :( Expecting AF any time now. I have wet CF and am feeling like AF is on her way. TTC sucks.

My husband and I were talking this morning - if my AF shows, do you think it would be very bad of us to lie to an ob/gyn and say we've been trying for a year? I'd have two charts that show a LP of 6 days, but I don't think a doctor would even consider seeing us until 1 year ttc because of my age. What do you guys think? I really don't want to lie, but I also don't want to go through the stress and anxiety of TTC every month for 12 months before just starting to see a dr...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->