Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

just try again later on! FX it will be positive for you! happy thoughts your way :)

I had saw that you girls mentioned something about pineapple cores, what is that all about?

welcome!:wave:

eating pineapple core from 1 day past ovulation until the 5th day is supposed to help with implantation. i don't know the details but i'm sure dr. google :)haha:) can help with those! :winkwink:

am gonna try this month, if i can tell when 1DPO is! usually i'm not sure until FF gives me crosshairs, but i know when to expect it now(not for another 14 days unfortunately:roll:) but fingers crossed for all of us!!!

Welcome laura2lyn4!

Jumpingo, are you taking OPK's and temp? - then if you get positive there and then later a day or so later a temp spike that would mean that you ovulated. For me the ovulation date varies so I need do take OPK's and temp together. Some months I just ended up taking OPKs and some months just temp but from this month I am going to take both of them together.

Thank you for all the wishes! :) I got an appointment with NP yesterday and she has ordered me for TSH and Pelvic Transvaginal ultrasound because in my family there are chances of having low thyroid and split uterus - so she wants to be sure that I don't have those problems. She cannot do that tests under infertility as of now because it has been less than a year of us trying - but she could do it because I was having lot of pain during dysmenorrhea.

mango,

i am still temping and, if the OPKs get here in time, i plan on using them too. i ordered them yesterday? or today? (wow all the days blend together..!) but it takes a bit to get here (amazon prime to japan...let's time it!:haha:) so hopefully they get here by CD10 or 12. i'm only at CD3 today, so should be okay!:thumbup:

@Loobs, I'm sorry you haven't had a positive OPK yet. That's so sad and frustrating for you. I hope it comes very soon <3

@Laura2Lyn, with the pineapple core it is something to do with the bromelain (spelling?!) in the core of pineapple - well I think it's in all pineapple but mostly the core. It's supposed to help with implantation because of the way it thins the uterus wall or something and helps it to become more sticky. Some people call it natures natural aspirin but it's again why you stop after 5DPO as then it could work the wrong way and make your wall too thin!

@Mango, I'm glad you are able to get those tests now - that sounds really promising for it to be checked out.

I am officially 1dpo today [well FF not confirm yet but temp has soared and OPK's back to negative] so have started the pineapple. I put it in a smoothie which was yummy!

that is awesome thanks for sharing girls! I guess a trip to the grocery store is needed now :)

Just got my very first positive OPK!! So ecstatic right now! YEE!!!!! :happydance:
I just have a feeling that this is our month! FX!!!!!

should i start eating the pineapple core today? or wait until tomorrow? since opk's tell you before you actually ovulate..

Thanks Tink!

I had bought a pineapple to try the core thing but as my O seems to be late I guess I'll need to buy a fresh one.

Another negative OPK this evening. Think the evening primrose oil I've been taking has delayed it - lots of reports of this happening online. I haven't taken any since CD12 so surely the egg will come soon?!

Either that or my OPKs have missed my surge. My temp did rise today but I put that down to lack of sleep and the fact I had a few drinks last night.

X

should i start eating the pineapple core today? or wait until tomorrow? since opk's tell you before you actually ovulate..

Hi Laura, if you are temping then when your temp rises, I think thats that time it tells you that you ovulated. Using OPK along with temping will tell you when you actually ovulated.
So, you can start having pineapple after it I think - though others who have got pregnant after having it should be able to give you better guidance :)

How are you all today ladies?

I'm still getting a negative OPK today but I did have a blob of EWCM. Jumped DH when I got in from work to cover all bases. I've got one more cheapie OPK left which I'll use tonight and my new stock of cb digis should arrive tomorrow

X

Good plan to go for it Loobs just in case! Keeping my fingers xd for you <3

Eurgh, have come down with a cold. Hope that won't affect chances this month! At least it is past O day!

How is everyone else?

Sorry you've got the cold, hope you feel better soon.

Still no O over here - CD18. CM still watery.

x

Eurgh, have come down with a cold. Hope that won't affect chances this month! At least it is past O day!

How is everyone else?

I thought I had a cold when I got my bfp. I had an early mc but it could be the start to your sticky bean.

Can't think of a better reason to be feeling poorly! Sorry for your loss though <3

Sorry you're not feeling well tink, but fx it's a good thing like low immune system because your body is busy making a baby ;)

Loobs, so frustrating about ovulation! I'm sorry :( mine was delayed with EPO too, and I only took it for like 5 days! I'll never take it again,I didn't like it needing with my cycle.

AFM, 6 dpo no symptoms :( I have sore boobs, but I always do so that's not a symptom for me. I was also down this morning bc my chart looks pretty much exactly like last month's that resulted in.BFN. Is it only me or do y'all look for any little difference? Lol I'd kill for implantation bleeding or a dip hhahahah

Thank you Mrs TTC. Can definitely relate to looking for any little sign or twinge or just anything to give hope so you aren't alone there!

Easier said than done but try not to be disheartened by a similar chart to last month and not any/many symptoms. So many women say they get absolutely no symptoms and still get a :bfp: - fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->