TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

:huh:ok i think there is something seriously wrong with me lol, for lunch today i just ate a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich, a container of Activia cherry yogurt, and some Taco flavored Doritos lol, what a combo :haha:

I'm alternating between loving that lunch and it making me :sick: :haha::haha:

Lava - I'm so sorry my dear about your friend :hugs: I'm sure your being a wonderful friend is exactly what she needs right now. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

DH's bday dinner was fantastic - poppy was Very good and didn't make me nauseous at all! :happydance::happydance: We had steak, mashed potatoes, roasted mushrooms and some Parmesan Truffle fries (my choice!) topped off with a piece of flourless chocolate cake! yum! After a little bit of :sex: i think i passed out in a food coma!

Although - this morning I have decided that the calcium fortified orange juice is NOT a good thing as I was ok until I had it then I felt nauseous for about 3 hours until I broke down and cracked open the saltines (but now I'm in the mood for doritos!)

Ohhhh honey stay away from the OJ, that is waaaaay to acidy, and yep yummmm doritos lol, i am so glad that poppy listened and let you have a nice dinner, sounds yummy especially the parmesan truffle fries, yummmmmm

Hey Ladies, I think I will take a break from visiting the thread everyday for a while. I will be lurking though just to see how you guys are. I just need a mini break to get my emotions in check. Good luck to all of you.

I hope soon u will have ur hearts desire. A bundle of joy to call ur own. I am 39 and also ttc. Our prayers will be answered soon. Remain hopeful.

Hey Ladies, I think I will take a break from visiting the thread everyday for a while. I will be lurking though just to see how you guys are. I just need a mini break to get my emotions in check. Good luck to all of you.

HI FM-just wanted to say that we're here for you whenever you're ready. I think this whole process is hugely difficult and demands a lot from us-to log in and read others posts just magnifies the fact we're failing to conceive. I know exactly how you feel. If you need to get in touch with me re. IVF then please get in touch. I shall be thinking of you and I wish you the very best-you sooooooo deserve your BFP.

Lots of hugs and fingers crossed for you.

A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

FM - take care of your self and enjoy lurking and your mini break :hugs:

hey all - just caught up - big hugs to everyone. I'm just sitting out the PMS filled week until AF arrives.

Slightly off topic, one for our American ladies - I went in Selfridges in our local shopping mall last night & they had a whole stand of American food stuffs. I still dream about things I ate during my 3 months visit and so i went for a look. They had Jif peanut butter for £4.99 - that's over $8!! Lucky Charms were nearly $12 and even kraft Mac & cheese (which I lived on when I hard almost no money left) were $9!!!

Twinkle,
That is funny. I noticed recently that we now have a British section at a US grocery called Kroger. they have marshmallow fluff (don't recall the name but good with peanut butter on sandwich bread), Jordan almonds, Cadburry chocolate bars, digestive biscuits, and marmalaid. It's also expensive!

:hugs: Totaly understandable honey, you take as much time as you need and we will be right here with open arms when you want to come back :hugs:

hey all - just caught up - big hugs to everyone. I'm just sitting out the PMS filled week until AF arrives.

Slightly off topic, one for our American ladies - I went in Selfridges in our local shopping mall last night & they had a whole stand of American food stuffs. I still dream about things I ate during my 3 months visit and so i went for a look. They had Jif peanut butter for £4.99 - that's over $8!! Lucky Charms were nearly $12 and even kraft Mac & cheese (which I lived on when I hard almost no money left) were $9!!!

Holy crap, $9 for Kraft Mac & Cheese, dang, i pay about 85 cents for it here, and our cereal is expensive here too but not that bad, Lucky Charms are about $4 for a box.

:hugs: to you for the PMS week, your not out until she shows though!!

Twinkle,
That is funny. I noticed recently that we now have a British section at a US grocery called Kroger. they have marshmallow fluff (don't recall the name but good with peanut butter on sandwich bread), Jordan almonds, Cadburry chocolate bars, digestive biscuits, and marmalaid. It's also expensive!

Hmmmm interesting, we have always had those items here in Chicago, except for the digestive biscuits, not sure i have heard of those lol.

Twinkle,

Hmmmm interesting, we have always had those items here in Chicago, except for the digestive biscuits, not sure i have heard of those lol.

Oh, digestive biscuits are yummy, especially when you dunk them in your mug of tea :thumbup: They also have them with one side covered in milk or dark chocolate.. lethal! :haha:

The one thing I struggle to get here is cinnamon chewing gum, I try and stock up when I'm in the US - which is not as often as I'd like!

C xx

Good luck to you, FutureMommie, we're crossing everything for you and sending you strong, positive vibes. We'll still be here whenever you need support or just want to drop by to say 'hi'. :hugs:

C xx

:happydance: TGIF ladies!!!!! I am wishing you all a wonderful very happy day!!

Oh and DH and i had a loooooong talk last night, we got a lot of things worked out, and one of them is we are going to try for another IUI in Sept or Oct!! We will be using a different RE this time, i refuse to go back to that other one, bunch of idiots over there. We are going to start working out more, going bike riding, walking the dog ect, and in general get healthier. I am very excited about the IUI, it has been in the back of my mind for quite some time to do another one, i kept trying to push it away, but for some reason it just wont go. Not much hope for me this cycle, we dtd last friday and saturday, and i am pretty sure i ovulated tues night, so i am not too hopeful that the swimmers will hold on that long, but DH has now agreed that when i am ovulating no matter how he feels he will do his part :happydance:

Oh and DH and i had a loooooong talk last night, we got a lot of things worked out, and one of them is we are going to try for another IUI in Sept or Oct!! We will be using a different RE this time, i refuse to go back to that other one, bunch of idiots over there. We are going to start working out more, going bike riding, walking the dog ect, and in general get healthier. I am very excited about the IUI, it has been in the back of my mind for quite some time to do another one, i kept trying to push it away, but for some reason it just wont go. Not much hope for me this cycle, we dtd last friday and saturday, and i am pretty sure i ovulated tues night, so i am not too hopeful that the swimmers will hold on that long, but DH has now agreed that when i am ovulating no matter how he feels he will do his part :happydance:

So pleased you had a talk and got some things sorted :thumbup: And excellent news that you're going to give IUI another go with a different RE :thumbup: Here's some :dust: to start stock-piling for your IUI month :dust: But praying that your get a BFP and a really sticky bean before you go for IUI :dust:

FM :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

OMM glad you got things sorted and can look forward to your IUI :thumbup:

Just stopping in briefly before heading down to London for the art fair this weekend - shame a monsoon is forecast and it is outside :dohh:

:dust: to everyone, am kind of feeling whatever as I just feel like I am resigning myself to the fact that this won't happen for me, just shouldn't have left it so late :nope:

So pleased you had a talk and got some things sorted :thumbup: And excellent news that you're going to give IUI another go with a different RE :thumbup: Here's some :dust: to start stock-piling for your IUI month :dust: But praying that your get a BFP and a really sticky bean before you go for IUI :dust:

Awwww thanks honey, and thanks for the dust, i will defiantly hold on to it, and yep you just never know when a sticky bean miracle will show up lol. I am really looking forward to the IUI, something has been driving me to do this again for a while now, i am just glad that DH and I are on the same page now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->