TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

HA, we discussed the beta tests but I have to travel a long way for blood tests and since Id have to back for the scan either way since they need to see what the scan is doing, I thought Id wait. The staff were really kind, and also really surprised with the results

I wonder, if this is a pregnancy (and I realise this is a BIG if) can it be viable being so low down in the uterus????

Hi Northstar, I think we cross posted - I think Im ok waiting, I feel calm at present, me and dh have decided not to get excited and not to tell anyone (other than you ladies here) - we made that mistake last time :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Keekee - thank you so much, I am very glad you stopped by the thread and took time to give meyour wisdom xx I don't have the first scan report but I read it today and I think it said my endometrium was 3.5mm (does that sound right??) anyway the sonographer said it was normal for a non-pregnant endometrium (if that makes sense) I have another scan 2 weeks from today.

Oh you're very welcome! 3.5mm sounds right - the endometrium can measure anything from 2mm up to 15mm depending where you are in your cycle. I'm really hoping that you get the good news you're hoping for and will be following your posts. I've scanned a lot of ladies who were too early (small GS and yolk sac) only for them to come back two weeks later and there be a tiny little fetal pole with a heartbeat. FX'd for you!

Ooh, Purple!! I hope, hope, HOPE it is! I'm going to get a teeny-weeny bit excited for you, hun!

:hugs:

Charlotte xx

thank you tigerlilly xx how are you doing? :hugs:

Hey :hi:

We're not too bad, thanks. We've both had all our tests - had my HSG on Tuesday which was okay - mainly due to the fab advice from HA and the other lovely ladies on here :o Although we now think I might have picked up Staph A... great!

Husband had to do another SA sample this week and was amazed that they had diagrams in the room on how to produce the sample! I mean, if you haven't figured that out, then I think we know what the problem is! :haha:

We're back to see the Consultant on Wednesday, so I guess we'll know a bit more and where we can go from there. Just keeping everything crossed that this sample shows some swimmers, although we're both already trying to adjust to the fact that we may never have children.

Enough of me though, how are you doing? You've really been through it these last couple of months, bless ya. I absolutely hope with all my heart that you've got that little bean. I know your DH will be looking after you, but you make sure you take it easy, poppet.

Big, monster :hugs: :hugs:

C xx

thank you so much, you are such a sweetie, especially with all you have been though, Ill be thinking about you on wednesday, hope you get good news. Big Loves and :hugs:

Purple, can I get little bit exited for you? I have my fingers and toes and eyes crossed for you and your little bean! What a lovely surprise! :hugs: :happydance:

4ever, I'm sorry you're spotting. But as OMM said, don't give up yet. My doctors told me not to worry about spotting or little bleeding before the test day. Hang in there hon! Let’s just try to get through this nerve-racking wait :hugs:

LLbean I hope you little bean will stay on board for next 9 months!

OMM Hope Tuesday comes for you really quick and the Doc will be happy for you to go ahead.

Butterfly, so sorry that the b*** got you :hugs:

BBgirl, NMG, Twinkle and everyone else :hi:

Caroleb, OMM, HA thanks so much for your help! I think I will save some EMU and test when I get back from work on Wednesday. I have taken quite a lot of time off already with all the appointments and feeling so unwell after my ER, so I don’t really want to push it. I am so petrified at the moment that I feel like not testing at all !!!
And sorry girls, I’ve been hiding on the back of the whatever wagon hoping that you wouldn’t notice me hopping on uninvited …. :blush:

4Ever...I'm spotting too so I hope it's normal!

Purple, crossing everything for you

Bearlake thank you and I hope you get great news soon!

Purple lou, FX for you, that you have your answer sooner, as HA says 2 weeks is way too long to wait, can you use any of your work connections to get the bloodwork done maybe? I just know if it was me I'd need to know, you must be so confused with it all :hugs:

Hi Purple-OMG OMG OMG!!!! You have been VERY busy, YOUNG lady!!!! What brilliant (potentially) news!!! However, I completely agree with HA and North Star. Beta blood tests would tell you one way or another and two weeks is way to long to wait! Use all your connections to get your bloods done, and help you put your mind at rest!!

I am sooooooooooo hoping that this is a little one snuggling in!! Good luck hun, and lots and lots of love,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi guys-how are you all?? I hope that you all have super duper weekends lined up!!!

Just wanted to say that I am off to Bath today to meet somebody I met through Baby and Bump (or Dump, as I call it!!!:happydance::happydance:) and have become friends with over the last six months! Do you remember her, Jo-CR??? She, alas, has given up on The Dump, but we email and text regularly, and today we are going to meet for the first time!!! It's like going on a date!

Alas, He and Me had a row last night and we are officially not talking. Marvellous!!! BUT, I happen to have THE cutest red and white husky furbaby lying asleep across my bed right now, who I have to take for a long walk before setting off to Bath. She is sooooooooo cute-I know if I ever had a bb I would spoil it to bits.....!

Big hugs and love to you all,
Amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi folks. I don't know if any of you girls remember me from last Winter? I am 42 and have been TTC no. 1 for four years. Two miscarriages at 11 and 8 weeks. Then my relationship fell apart at the seams. I took a break from BabyandBump while I was getting myself together. Just wanted you all to know I'm thinking of you. I believe in fate, although my head tells me now it will never happen my heart tells me not to give up hope. If I learned anything at all about the tricky subject of fertility it's to make love right through the cycle. Predicting ovulation is like predicting the next bus. I conceived twice within 2 cycles each time (age 39 and 40) because I believed I could. I remember this one day when I suddenly panicked that I'd never have children and I couldn't conceive after that.

Hey BBgirl, how are you hun? I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your relationship break up-you have been through the mill. I bet that the strain of TTC didn't help either. No, you must never give up hope-the man of your dreams may be around the next corner, you just have to believe in serendipitous fate that you will meet him!!

I am sending you big hugs and just wanted to say how nice it was that you dropped in.

Good luck to you hun!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I thought I posted on here earlier but now I can;t see it and I wonder if I am going mad and I just missed it when I am looking back!!!

Anyway, purple, a little bit (actually very) excited for you, and have everything crossed :hugs::hugs::hugs:

4ever, thinking of you and hope that things turn out well when you see your doc :hugs::hugs::hugs:

BBgirl, sorry to hear of your break up but don't ever give up hope :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi, have a lovely time in Bath meeting Your BnB friend and the furbaby sounds so cute :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: to everyone else!

AFM just waiting for the :witch: - due Mon - my head is already in the next cycle and I think I have found some decent priced flights to get back to the Uk for the next O dates so will book those as soon as she arrives.

OMG Lois I'm chuffed. When you mentioned the pregnancy pee sticks turning positive I thought "What if she is pregnant still?" But didn't tell u anything cause I thought that would be impossible. But I'm so glad it sounds like a new sac. PLs, Pls pls make an appt with your dr and see if you need any blood thinners prescribed? Asprin and heparine. I am sending you loads of sticky vibes and I will be waiting with you anxiously for the next scan. xxxxx

Bearlake - you never need an invite to the whatever wagon - there's room for all!!

Purple - got everything down to my toes crossed for you!

Dwrgi - hope you've had a good time today - I met up a few weeks ago with a girl I met on here - we both said it was like a blind date - we were worried about what to wear, what we'd talk about etc but it was fab & we had a lovely time!

Butterfly - hurrah for reasonable price flights!

Love and hugs to the rest of you xx

:)) BNP friends :))) Sounds great. I met 2 girls from the fertilityfriends website and we still keep in touch. It's really great :)) How did it go Amanda?

Butterfly you look well shocked with that avatar. Hahahahahaha!!!! Actually it gives me a jilt every time I glance at it. I feel like "Holly Sh... What's up now????""" Than I go "AAAhhh just the avatar Pheew!""

Tigerlily, don't give up hope hon. They are doing all the tests for diagnostic reasons and if the drs still investigating that's because they think they can work with you. Hugs xxx

Bearlake and 4ever, it's too early for both of you to test yet so I hope you both get a BFP. xx

Bearlake I missed why were u in ER? Are you all right now hon.

Hey Twinks xxx

Eh..... have I missed something.... Purps?... you duffers?.... can I be excited?... can I? Can I??????

There seems to be a massive streak of it going on amongst those I know on BnB... and long may it continue I say!!

How are we all?

Butterfly... AF is pants! But it is great you have a plan for next cycle

Skye and Lava - heya ladies... how are the bumps all doing?

Dwrgi - I recently met 2 ladies I know from here for the first time... was really great to have a few drinks and talk to ladies who understand. Hope you had a great time.

All those on the 2ww.... all the best..... hoping for a bfp for you all!

AFM I have had all my bloods back and me and Hubby are all clear of any nasty diseases... which oddly enough is reassuring lol. I have my scan on the 20th Sep and then that it is it. Onto meds and..... well, who knows.

Have to confess to being a bit impatient now. But scared too. So I can't wait to do this, but at the same time I don;t want to as this could crush us completely if it doesn't work.

..................... bring on the crystal ball now please!!

Hi all--

Thanks to all of you for your kind words--there are too many to mention, but I am grateful. I have had a little rollercoaster of spotting red then brown then red then nothing then brown etc. I can officially say it's NOT like anything that usually happens to me. I'm still a bit skeptical that it can be good news, but I'll keep my fingers crossed and see what Tuesday brings.

Incidentally, I went to a spiritual workshop today, and many people spoke out about dilemmas on their minds. When one women said she wanted to be pregnant, the speaker said many positive things but the one thing that stood out was: you're in the exact place you're meant to be. You start from here. Every woman who has ever been pregnant started by not being...so...it may be seem trite, but it spoke to me. I feel like I am exactly where I am meant to be on this journey, and if that is with a little one growing within me, I will be pleased. If not, I'll start from my new spot.

Anyway, thanks again. It is a great comfort having you all here. xo

Hi ladies, just popping on to say hi, and wish you all well, purple i am so excited for you!!!

AFM still no af, she should have been here full on today, friday night i got some reallllllly light pink when i wiped, so i thought ok here she comes, today nothing all day, now just a tiny bit of brown, when i wiped again, so i have no idea what she is doing, my lower back is killing me, and i am grumpy as all get out today, ugh, she needs to show so we can get this show on the road lol.

I hope all you ladies enjoy your sunday!!!!

Hi ladies, just popping on to say hi, and wish you all well, purple i am so excited for you!!!

AFM still no af, she should have been here full on today, friday night i got some reallllllly light pink when i wiped, so i thought ok here she comes, today nothing all day, now just a tiny bit of brown, when i wiped again, so i have no idea what she is doing, my lower back is killing me, and i am grumpy as all get out today, ugh, she needs to show so we can get this show on the road lol.

I hope all you ladies enjoy your sunday!!!!

Hope u find out soon either way lovely but obviously i am Hoping for a bfp :hugs:,wen u want the witch she doesn't bloody appear and wen u don't want her she comes early :sleep: wishing all things good for you my lovely friend ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->