TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Dwrgi I was on Citalopram and they are great if you have any anxiety with your depression.
I did feel a little more anxious for the first fortnight on them which can happen but not with everyone but after a fortnight the anxiety went.
But when you feel you need to come off them then please do wean off them slowly. I've heard of people feeling so rough when they come off them quickly.
My GP says if I need to go back on anti-depressants whilst TTC or pregnant they are the only ones she'll give me.

I do hope they work well for you :hugs:

Hey all!!

For those that have asked... I am off to Cyprus on the 20th Oct..... am feeling increasingly nervous....

Like you said HA... it is that bloody hope stuff that buggers it all up... if I didn't have a tiny spark of that stuff I would care... and if I didn't care I wouldn't be nervous... and if I wasn't nervous I would be looking forward to my trip abroad....

Yep HA you are right chick... hope... hmmmm tricky stuff... but I wish lots of love to us all xx

FM!! Heya .... how are you chick??

How cool Lava.. you feeling the twins... Skye are you feeling your lovely girl yet?

Dwrgi... I know how much it took for you to go to the Drs. Like M/C depression is still a taboo... well done hun x

OMM watch out... when Twinks rolls her sleeves up someone is definatley in for it!!!

Hey new ladies... welcome
Mac, Purps, Never, North, Bear, Carole and everyother gorgeous ladies... mucho loves x

That's hilarious that the real reason behind my panic was so obvious to everyone but me! :haha: I guess it's easier to spot some things in others than in ourselves sometimes. I feel like the whatever wagon is very elusive this month, like it's gone into stealth mode or something... does the wagon have a cloaking device that I didn't know about?! :wacko:

FM, your constant ability to see the positive side of every situation, to not let bad news keep you down, is a true inspiration to me. You are a fiercely strong woman, and I love that about you. :hugs: Have you and your DH made a decision yet about the timing of your surgery?

Lava, your story about the more indelicate side of pregnancy had me cracking up! :rofl: I'm lactose intolerant so gas is nothing new to me, and when I'm among family I just let 'er rip. :haha: DH and I like to joke that that's how you can tell it's true love, when you feel comfortable farting in front of your SO! We've even developed silent code between the two of us for when we're out in public and it's time for us to move to another area of the room, iykwim! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My mom and younger sister are also lactose intolerant, so it's quite musical when my whole family gets together. I'm sure your DH was quite proud of you for letting him in on the secret! :haha: As 1 of 3 girls we grew up sharing the bathroom all the time - we never closed the doors for anything. But my DH has 2 sisters and no brothers, so he grew up with everything happening behind closed doors... the first time I peed in front of him without closing the door he just about blew a gasket!! It was hilarious!! :rofl:

Thanks for your travel date, Deb - I've put it on my calendar! :kiss: Will you have internet access while you're there, or will we have to wait until you get home for an update?

Oh, and I heard back from the clinic today about DH's morphology - 3% normal this time, so better than his average! His SAs have shown 1% normal twice, 2% normal once, 3% twice (including this one) and 4% once. Between that and his highest ever motility, he definitely earned a gold star this month. :winkwink: I would say I'd award it to him tonight, but with as bloated and sore as I am, I don't want him anywhere near me! :haha:

well, back from the scan, no yolk sac :cry:

Guess it wasnt supposed to be this time either

So sorry sunny, but there's always next month! Have a cry, have loads of chocolates, spoil yourself and be kind to yourslf.

Ax
:hugs:

Thanks everyone, your support is very much appreciated :hugs:

they are testing my hormone levels, i was concerned my levels werent high enough as the tests were always feint lines, doctor dismissed it, so if i find out that was the problem i am not going to be happy with my doctor...
Hopefully nature will take its course, dont fancy another d&c, but maybe now the nhs will start investigating why this keeps happening to me. One good thing i suppose, but i am just angry that i had to go through this 3 times before they will do anything :growlmad:

They are phoning me later with hormone level results

Sunny - I'm so sorry :hugs:

Dwrgi - glad your GP coughed up the drugs - I really hope they help but just to say - I've been talking to someone else on another thread who said she's been having some issues with her anti-d's so if they give you awful side effects go back & demand some different ones! :flower:

HA - I'm putting the hazards (apparently 'four way flashers', 'flashers' or 'warning lights' according to my UK/USA traffic dictionary!) on the Whatever Wagon and sounding the horn so you can find us!!! :haha:

Deb - can we be excited about your trip to Cyprus for you?? :plane:

Hey FM, Lava, Skye, Northstar, Titi, Never, Purple, OMM, Ali and anyone else I've missed xxxx

I just wanted to pop in and say I'm sorry Sunny.:hugs:

Thankyou for your support :hugs:
when i feel strong enough i hope to be able to give some back to you lovely ladies :hugs:

I'm sure you will when you're strong enough but for now please look after yourself and be a little selfish if you need to :hugs:

Really hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

What a lovely picture MA, and so happy to see you with Amelia AT LONG LAST!! Huge congratulations to you and Doug!

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

I agree 100% with Dwrgi :thumbup:

And the wait for her I'm sure makes her so much more precious :kiss:

Dear Sunny - I am so sorry, sending you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: you should do whatever feels right now, for you. if that means having a good cry or scoffing chocolate or whatever - do it. xxxxx

Ohh Mommy's angel - Amelia is beautiful!! what a lovely picture of you and her. Big :hugs: and congratulations xxxxx

Hey Sunny I wanted to reach out and let you know that we are all here for you, too many of us know your pain and I understand that there is so little that we can really say or do to make you feel better right. Take time to mourn what you have lost and get strong once again:hugs:

Rebekah Amelia is so adorable beyond belief, you must be beaming from ear to ear. It makes me very emotional when I see your picture holding your little one as I am just so happy for you and I know you and Doug will be such amazing parents:hugs:

I need to catch up with all the other posts as I have quickly jumped online at work but I will take time to sit on the sofa tonight and read through the last few days.

AFM I had my scan today and all is fine, I could see some little arms and the eyes of bubba so it it looking alltogether more human now not just a heartbeat on the screen. The doctor is happy and doesn't want to see me for another 4 weeks for my 12 week scan so I am happy and relaxed now. I am now going to enjoy pregnancy and my changing shape and get DH to take me out for a meal to celebrate tonight.

Take care all and catch up later :hugs:

Sunny, I am so sorry. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: If you really don't want another D&C, you don't necessarily have to have one - you can wait and let it pass naturally if you'd prefer. Just know that it can be quite painful, even at 6 weeks. Talk to your dr and see what your options are, because you do have some.

:hug:

To know you ladies are thinking of me is very comforting, thankyou all

Definately going to have some wine tonight:happydance:

AFM I had my scan today and all is fine, I could see some little arms and the eyes of bubba so it it looking alltogether more human now not just a heartbeat on the screen. The doctor is happy and doesn't want to see me for another 4 weeks for my 12 week scan so I am happy and relaxed now. I am now going to enjoy pregnancy and my changing shape and get DH to take me out for a meal to celebrate tonight.

Take care all and catch up later :hugs:

Carole, that is such wonderful news. I am so very happy for you. It just seems like a 'dream' pregnancy, so far. Oh, you so deserve it too!

Yes, that is a very good idea to just start enjoying it all now! Take it easy and enjoy every second of it!

Lots and lots of love,
Axxxx
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back