TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Can I ask you ladies for some advice? Do you :sex: every day or every other day during your window? I was told every other day b/c it can hurt the :spermy: count if every day?

Also, do you raise your butts up in the air for 30 mins after BD, or -?

I'm coming up on ov & want to do things right this cycle (for once). Already warned DH there will be no excuses or slacking in the BD dept. this month or I'm sending him to go man-tests & we're going to see fert. spec! (BD was often every 3 days due to various excuses). I think that should do it :haha:

Thank you!!!! :hugs:

Hi I think it's recommended that men with sperm "issues" dtd every other day, otherwise it could be every day
I do the legs up the wall thing although Im not sure how much difference it makes - it does seem like (TMI alert) less stuff comes back out after doing a bum lift :haha:

oh Pooh!! I just wrote a huge post - and then lost it.
Ok - Ill try again (maybe in little bits) I was typing how I was trying to answer or talk to everyone, but that work keeps getting in the way here too :haha: never mind...

Dwrgi - I hope your tummy is feeling better soon xx Oh and that article was very interesting, thanks for that xx

you ladies who live near (or almost on top of) your MIL's have my sympathies, although mine is good most of the time, she only lives a few doors down from us. dh is left alone most of the time, but we have to endure hearing how wonderful his younger brother is all the time (we call him the golden child in private!) it drives me mad because DH is lovely, caring and never causes them any trouble or worries until younger brother yet the sun seems to shine out of his a@@

HA - I wish I had some magic beans to take away all the worry, since I don't please know I am stalking you quietly and sending you all the love and hopes I can muster xxxx

Twinks so sorry that dratted wich arrived, but at least you are on track again now!

same for you ladyH, seems there has to be some kind of silver lining in all this xx

Missy - how is little bandit doing?? Im glad you are feeling a little better yourself xxx

big :hugs: to asry & Lilsluz :hugs:

frolicky - it sounds like you have really been through it lately! I am so sorry, limbo land is just a crappy place to be, I hope there is some resolution soon xxx

and :hugs: for butterfly and carol and never:hugs: - hope you ladies are all ok xxx

and huge loves and :hugs: to everyone else, I know Im forgetting people and Im sorry xxx

afm - Ill put it in a spoiler again, I don't want to upset/suprise anyone

so I tested again on one of our work tests - Ive no idea about the sensitivity of them, but it was a more reassurring positive :) Ill probably do the digi later on and then stop poas!
so I think I accept that I am pregnant now. weirdly both me and DH are just acting as normal, he said last pm that he doesn't know whether to be all excited or just remain calm and see what happens - and that how I feel too, so if it's ok, Ill just hang out with you ladies , because I love you all, and see how things go xxxx

Awe Purple!!!! So happy for you! I hope the numbers continue to climb and all is well, healthy and you can enjoy the next 8 or so months.

AFM - I just need to vent quick. I have a gf who is turning 40 in May and just got engaged. I am happy for her. However, she used to do my hair but I stopped going to her because I really felt like she did a bad job last time. We went to her house warming party yesterday and she said they are going to NTNP for a child and if it happens it happens and if it doesn't it doesn't. She said that she always felt like if it was not meant to be it is most likely the universe's way of protecting her from some tragedy ( annoying excuse..how does she think she makes her friend feel when she says that who has an autistic son?). However, she posts on facebook this card she got from one of her gf's kids that is very cute and says congratulation and that she hopes she gets a baby. I sent her a private message telling her I was glad we could make it because I am waiting to mc and was unsure due to the diagnosis. After I sent that pm on facebook she uploaded the card to fb and said it was her favorite card and did not reply to my message. Nice, real nice. Why are women so caddy sometimes? They can just be so insensitive and I don't understand why?

oh Frolicky :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
that's not a nice way for your friend to treat you! either she does not know what to say, is too self centered to say anything, or maybe she's just an idiot or similar!?

Purple I am truly thrilled for you honey. I understand about you sticking to this thread and nervous about moving over. It took me a while to move over to the Grads this time as I was scared to jinx myself and something go wrong. Take it easy and keep believing that this is your time and your sticky BFP :hugs:

carole - thank you xx I am trying

any news on your little dog? I was telling dh about it, it's just too sad! How is little pickles managing without her playmate??

carole - thank you xx I am trying

any news on your little dog? I was telling dh about it, it's just too sad! How is little pickles managing without her playmate??

No news at all on Tinky and although Pickles seems to have settled down now she is not drinking much or eating her dog food. She will eat sausages or meat if we cook it for her but not her normal food which she normally adores. Its the water issue that worries me as it will soon be really hot here. I am thinking of taking her to the vets this week for a check up.

our vets suggest dripping something nice into the dog's bowl to encourage drinking (when little brody was having all his bladder op etc) like a little gravy or the juice from tuna canned in spring water. I have to admit he wasn't all that bothered, but Pickles might be??

Hi FM :hi: thank you hun! How are you doing??

ohh - I know who I forgot earlier - Tigerlily - hope you are ok sweetie, haven't seen you in ages xxx

afm - Ill put it in a spoiler again, I don't want to upset/suprise anyone

so I tested again on one of our work tests - Ive no idea about the sensitivity of them, but it was a more reassurring positive :) Ill probably do the digi later on and then stop poas!
so I think I accept that I am pregnant now. weirdly both me and DH are just acting as normal, he said last pm that he doesn't know whether to be all excited or just remain calm and see what happens - and that how I feel too, so if it's ok, Ill just hang out with you ladies , because I love you all, and see how things go xxxx

Oh Purple, I am soooooo very delighted for you! What wonderful news! You must be secretly so pleased, but I understand completely your caution. But, cautiously optimistic is a good place to be!!!!

So, here we go:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::flower::flower::flower::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::dance::dance::dance::dance::awww::awww::awww::awww::awww::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::coolio::coolio::coolio::coolio::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Brilliant news hun! Well done you and big hugs to hubby too (who had SOME part in it, I believe!!!).
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Frolicky-what the heck is wrong with people? I just cannot believe how crap our 'friends' can be! Surely your post should have made her feel some sympathy? She sounds completely unfeeling and insensitive, and if she cannot be there for you at this time, I doubt if she could ever be. You find out who your friends are in times like these. I hope we can make up for her poor friendship.

Lots of love to you, sod 'em I say!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Girls, I have some bad news for you.

Butterfly has lost her baby-she asked me to tell you all. A 5 week sac was seen during her scan, but no baby. She has got an appointment next week to discuss what to do. Very sad news.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all! xx

purple - I am so happy for you :cloud9: :wohoo:I hope you come to see us every once in a while :hugs: and ofcourse we all will be following you sooner or later :winkwink:

Lady H, sorry that AF showed up :hugs: Your lh-phase is good, mine is sometimes only 9 which is crap.

Dwirgi thanks for the info once again :flower:, very interesting have to look up on that some more

Missy - :hugs: back at you hun
LilSluz ..ummm..totally forgot what I needed to say to you.. :ball: well hugs anyway :)

Froliky, your friend seems to have weird behaviour. Women can sometimes behave so strange due to hormones, jelousy.. oh you name it. And some are just bitchy by nature.:ignore:

And all the other ladies I'm missing ..stay positive :flower:

Oh no, just noticed Dwirgis news..Butterfly I'm so so sorry! I hope you have someone close there to be by your side. We are here anytime you need us.

Purple, what wonderful news! Yay! Congrats! And thanks for asking about Bandit. He is better. He is raising both eyebrows and blinking his top lid. His mouth also isn't hanging as badly so it looks like he's making progress.

Froliky, I do think you find out who your friends really are during this TTC struggle. I cut off one of my bestfriends because she did something totally selfish and uncaring full well knowing what I was going through. I'm so sorry that happened to you.

It was a mixed day of good and sad news today for some of my BnB friends. :nope:

I got a short notice appointment today to see a Gyno about the lump on my Cervix. As I popped my legs up into the stirrups and she lubed me up for the exploration I kept telling myself that I should get used to people rummaging around in my foof if I was to get pregnant! The verdict was the bump was a scar from an old cyst (glad I never felt that, it musta been HUGE)!! Stick with all my normal smears and should be fine. She also wished me luck getting OH for a SA! She was lovely, she asked me "how young are you" instead of old, in love with her instantly. :flower::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->