TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Dashka - I am day 7 today too. I have my scan tomorrow! :happydance: Cheers to cooking good, quality eggies!!

DrSquid - I hope you had a good date and got a free good meal out of it! ;) Good idea about getting two viles and picking the better sample. :thumbup: I had my HSG last August. Some cramping (advil or motrin..yes). I think it does help clean stuff up and make it a cozier place for implantation. Good Luck!!! It will happen. The universe is just testing our patience. :baby:

Dwrgi - I am unfamiliar with all those terms but from everyone's responses...:happydance::happydance::happydance: Glad you have no more BACNE (whatever the he!! that is). ;)

LilSluz - OK, now the :spermy: gotta get that egg and crack it good!! Conception ~~~~ vibes & Funny story. Lol!!!

LadyH - I hope your DH kept those :spermy: happy, warm and safe.

Purple - Continue to take good care of yourself. Rub that belly for good luck! I hope your dad is hanging in there. :hugs:

Arsy - :happydance::yipee: IUI soon!!! :dust: :dust:

Twinkle, Missy - :hugs: I hope you are both well. :flower: Give us an update sometime.

AFM: I had acupuncture on Monday morning and this morning. Yoga on Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, and Tomorrow morning. I did a sauna tonight. Started drinking red rasberrry tea, taking a different iron supplement and have my scan tomorrow. I love the acupuncture. I did not feel much of a difference until today. Wow!! I feel fabulous!! She said I need to build the blood up (hence the extra iron, Vitamin C etc.) so the baby can implant etc. I feel like the acupuncture was the best decision I made. I just feel good and calm. Ahh! I am staying positive making an effort not to sweat the small stuff! Good day for me. Thanks :friends: :hugs: to all of you. :flower:

Frolicky sounds like you are on a great path !! Yes it's amazing what acupuncture and Chinese medicine can do ... For me I feel like acupuncture, yoga and nutrition have given me power over my own fertility whereas before i felt hopeless. it's beneficial even if I don't get a BFP but what am I saying... I know I will... :) And so will all of us when it's right!

bacne is usually that vile back acne. had it bad in my late teenage years. never really had much facial acne (though in my late 30's it is more common sigh)

tomorrow is my hsg. didnt find out more about the date yet, ill find out tomorrow. i had the plumber and the washer repair guy by today (my poor credit card). hoping my pipes tomorrow are as healthy as my house pipes are now =)

:growlmad::nope::brat: that's how I'm feeling now!!!!!!!!!! Whatta crap is going on with this cycle?! :wacko: Just came from U/S and my folly had only grown to size 15mm!!! Only like 1mm/day, so no IUI for tomorrow :sad2:
she said that lining looks good and matches with the size of the folly but IUI can be only done monday IF I get positive opk on sunday or monday morning, if it goes later than that my lining is too old to do iui. :hissy:
I wonder whats going on this is really weird cycle :shrug: now it seems I'm getting ovulation on cd23 when usually my period STARTS at cd28. F*ck.
Sorry about this selfish post :cry:

:hugs: to you all and thanks for letting me vent yet again

:growlmad::nope::brat: that's how I'm feeling now!!!!!!!!!! Whatta crap is going on with this cycle?! :wacko: Just came from U/S and my folly had only grown to size 15mm!!! Only like 1mm/day, so no IUI for tomorrow :sad2:
she said that lining looks good and matches with the size of the folly but IUI can be only done monday IF I get positive opk on sunday or monday morning, if it goes later than that my lining is too old to do iui. :hissy:
I wonder whats going on this is really weird cycle :shrug: now it seems I'm getting ovulation on cd23 when usually my period STARTS at cd28. F*ck.
Sorry about this selfish post :cry:

:hugs: to you all and thanks for letting me vent yet again

Asry-so sorry to hear this hun, I know that it is THE PITS when you have your heart set on something, and to have a set back. I personally believe that the slower the follies grow, the better the quality, as they are not 'forced', IYKWIM! It's really frustrating for you though.

Another way to try and improve things is to encourage more blood to the uterus, either through acupuncture, or even just putting a hot water bottle for half an hour on your belly every night. Also, Missy strongly believes in abdominal massages too. Perhaps you can massage yoru belly, and keep saying 'Grow, Follie, Grow' to yourself?

Anyway, good luck!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi girls,

How are you all?? Lovely day in the UK today! Positively balmy yesterday at 15 degrees! Way-watch out, the bikini will be out before you know it (and everybody will consequently go straight back in, the sight of me and my flabbogastous thighs:happydance:).

Dr S-good luck with hsg. :thumbup:

Frolicky-my back has been covered in the most horrendous spots since taking DHEA. I had bought a low cut sequin dress for NYEve, and couldn't wear it, as I didn't want people folowing me around all night, with pens, and joining in the dots. Hence, back acne=bacne! Stopped DHEA on Tuesday so I can wave ta ta to those pesky zits!! Glad you're having the acupuncture, and the yoga-important to realx as much as possible. Apparently, aubergine is a good veg to have, to build up blood, particularly in the first part of the cycle. Also, anything dark-dried cherries, beetroot, obviously lots of protein, spinach, etc. And nettle tea, if you can bare it!! xx

Dashka-glad that you're feeling so serene. That's a beautiful feeling to have! Let's hope great things happen when next you ovulate!! :flower:

Hello to all my little muckers-Lady H, Missy, HA :)hugs:), Twinkle Toes, NS, Purps, Pili Pala (Butterfly) and everybody else on here!

Got to run, am severel:hugs:y behind with my work today!

Sorry for the selfish post but I am so upset and just need to share this with you guys as you have always kept me sane in my darkest of moments. I thought these moments had passed but it seems not.

I have just come back from my rountine appointment and the Dr. shared with me that I have to have another radiographer scan next week as they picked up an enlarged brain ventricle at my 20 week scan and need to check it again. They wouldn't give me anymore information when I asked what this could mean just told me that they wanted to check if it was still a problem and would discuss it with me after the scan if still present.

I am now at home crying and so scared as have looked this up and it could mean so many quite big problems. Why didn't they tell me at 20 weeks.

I don't want to worry DH as he panicks so much so have shared this with our Doula who has agreed to come with me. At first they tried to make my appointment on Tuesday but after speaking to my Doula she called the hospital and pressured them so now I am going first thing on Sunday morning.

I am beside myself with worry and thought I had reached a point in pregnancy where I could relax, who was I kidding.

Dear Carole - firstly - big :hugs:
secondly - Ive been doing some research for you and it seems that there can be many causes of enlarged ventricle, and it seems sometimes no cause is found. also in many case it simply resolves itself
it's very bad that your doctor didn't give you information about this, because surely he could see you would be worried out of your mind - as anyone would be!!
Its good your doula has been able to help thou!, I would say try and relax as much as you can and don't worry (although I know that's impossible!) try and remain calm though for Zara. remember that worry will not change anything and you will hopefully get all your answers when you go on Sunday.
In the meantime, you might want to consider writing a list of all the questions on your mind, so that you remember to ask them all when you see the doctor and can make sure you have all the information you need

again, Big loves :hugs:

Im thinking about you!

Dear ladies - I am on a late night shift tonight and have been so busy!!
I will catch up properly later tonight or tomorrow (day off :dance: )
I hope everyone is well, and Im sending bg squishy :hugs: for you all xx

I can't write much. :hugs: to Ars and Carol. :hugs:

Ars - listen to advice above. Try red raspberry leaf tea and acupuncture if you can :hugs:

Oh Carol -:hugs::hugs::hugs: I can't imagine how you must be worried.... try to keep faith that Zara is strong and whatever you hear you are powerful enough to handle - I am so sorry that they didn't tell you before but perhaps it is a blessing as you would have been so much more worried for longer and that can't be good for the baby :flower:... Hope you get all the answers you need and that DH can share your worry a little - it's hard for you to handle on your own...:flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Asry - sorry to hear about the delay in Ov and IUI... but Dwrgi's advice is very good - massage is wonderful... go onto the www.naturalfertilityinfo.com website and I think they have demos on how to do it... Fingers crossed you can do it on Monday!:hugs:

Dr.S - good luck on you HSG tomorrow... and Frolicky hope your scan went well....

Hello to everyone else - wonderful ladies - I hope you are having a good day... xoxo

Thanks guys so much for your compassion and advises, sorry for me being such a whiney :blush: not much of a problem but just got carried away. Like OH said when I got home "well then we'll do it next cycle, why are you freaking out?" Right. So I'm calming down and taking things as how they come.

Carole :hugs:- I hope everything turns out good for Zara and doctors will give you more information so you can hopefully relax :hugs::hugs:

All of you just are wonderful women :cloud9:, thanks for being who you are :kiss:

Carole, I can imagine that anything would make you very worried and scared at this point. I am thinking that maybe they didn't pick it up before because it has only just shown so hopefully it is minor and is something that will go away by itself, that is what I will hope for you anyway. I know nothing will stop you worrying so it is good that you have the appointment as soon as possible to hopefully set your mind at rest. Massive :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you. Please think about telling your husband as you really need as much support as you can get right now from people who are near :flower: Even if he will panic at least you can share your worries together. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: and :hugs::hugs: to all you ladies xx

Carole

I agree with all the advice that you have been given. It's such a nuisance they didn't mention it at 20 weeks, but I agree that they wouldn't have wanted to worry you. I am sure it is nothing, and something that will resolve itself. I'm with Butterfly in that you defo need to tell your DH-he needs to know so that he can support you and help you through this. I am sure he will be brilliant. So glad that the doula got the appointment brought forward, you don't want to be in limbo. In the meantime, try not to get too anxious, just try your hardest to sit it out and wait. You're a strong lady, and you WILL be able to do this. Hang on in there and try not to get ahead of worry.

Thinking of you, and sending lots of love and hugs,
Amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Girls-had acupunture today which involved being attached to these probes, which sent pulses of sensations to the meridian points. It was really weird to begin with, but very relaxing! Just hope it'll help more blood get to my uterus and develop any follies who may feel like developing!

Hope you're all okay? Asry, if it's another month, it's really annoying but that is what the TTC journey is like, isn't it? Full of twists and turns. We can't do anything about it, alas, and the best way is just to go with the flow (although much easier to say than do!). Am thinking of you hun,

Love to you all,
Amanda
xxxxxxxx

dear asy, I am sorry that your cycle seems so weird, its awful to get yourself all ready for something, only to think it may not happen :hugs: I hope monday is a good day for you and that everything goes to plan! if not, your dh is right (but don't tell him that! :haha: ) and you will be doing the iui soon!
big loves :hugs:

DrS - good luck tomorow with the HSG!!

Dwrgi - that acupuncture sounds odd!!! Im not sure I could relax whilst being wired up to electrodes, but I am glad you could!

HA - I hope you are doing ok :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Butterfly :hi: are you home now sweetie?? I hope you are doing ok? has the pain all settled now? I hope so :hugs: :hugs:

Dashka - I am thinking O is soon for you! Good luck in catching that eggy! :thumbup:

Frolicky - good luck with catching that eggy too! It sounds like the acupuncture really suited you! I hope it does the trick!

lovely big :hugs: for LadyH, Twinkle, Never, and Missy - (where are you?? I hope your ok! xx) and anyone I am forgetting!

Am back in the UK purps but still having cramping which is getting a bit stronger again today. Will be back at my house on Saturday :thumbup: :hugs::hugs:

had my hsg today. she had a great deal of trouble and actually couldnt get through the cervix. presumably i have scarring from the prior leep. though it hasnt been a problem for the iuis. oh and it was far more expensive than i thought it would be.. that being said. she still managed to get the study to work and i have nice open tubes on both sides and normal endometrial cavity.

and i finished to find out id missed a phone call... got the job i interviewed for =)

had my hsg today. she had a great deal of trouble and actually couldnt get through the cervix. presumably i have scarring from the prior leep. though it hasnt been a problem for the iuis. oh and it was far more expensive than i thought it would be.. that being said. she still managed to get the study to work and i have nice open tubes on both sides and normal endometrial cavity.

and i finished to find out id missed a phone call... got the job i interviewed for =)

:thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Good news on the open tubes and well done on the job drsquid!

DrS - So glad you have "open pipes" and the coast is clear! Good Luck on the interview.

Butterfly - :hugs: :hugs: I hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!

Carol - All the other ladies gave you wonderful advice and support. Hopefully it's just something that goes away and is nothing. Keep thinking healthy, positive thoughts. Do anything possible to help you relax till you find out more. :hugs: :hugs:

Arsy - :hugs: :hugs: I do a few things to help with my lining etc. I drink grapefruit juice, now I am drinking the rasberry leaf tea (traditional medicinal..or something brand), yoga, acupuncture, drinking more vegetable juices (with beets, spinach, kale, carrots and apples) to help, iron and prenatal supplements as well. Good Luck! It will work out. :hugs: :hugs: I know it is easier said than done though. We're all here to support you and get you through the bumps.

Dwrgi - Sounds like you had an interesting experience. Mine was not quite like that. Needles and a small homeopathic vitamin (put below my tongue to melt) to help with the fear (reduce fear of mc happening again). It was a bit annoying when she put the needles in, but yesterday after that I did not feel anything and afterwards I felt like I was so Happy. It was rather wild.

Dashka - We are doing very similar things. I hope you are growing some fine eggs!! :) On to our next IUI in a few.

:dust: :dust: To Everybody!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->