TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Wow I did not realise how lucky I am to be about an 90 minutes from the coast!

Hope you are all well, I am struggling with my OPK's, they look the same to me every day and they were last month too until they started to go light. I am CD 12 today and think I ovulated on 13 so will keep dtd anyway!
DH is a grumpy bugger tonight so I am glad we dtd this morning so I can avoid him tonight!! :dohh:

Hope you are all well, I am struggling with my OPK's, they look the same to me every day and they were last month too until they started to go light. I am CD 12 today and think I ovulated on 13 so will keep dtd anyway!
DH is a grumpy bugger tonight so I am glad we dtd this morning so I can avoid him tonight!! :dohh:

:haha: Love it!!

Twinks - Crosby looks beautiful too!!

LadyH - I couldn't get the hang of opks - they all looked the same to me! I hope DH is less grumpy now!

I had the same problem with the OPK strips a few months ago - they would be light for like 3 days but not get dark... then I realized it was because I was only testing once /day... Once I started doing twice a day (around 11am and 7pm) I started getting the really dark line... I only test twice /day when I know I'm getting close (i.e when you start to see the faintest line).... Good luck!! xoxo

Asry - good luck to you - Do you know if Monday is a go yet?
xo

Hi Dashka, I wonder if we have same kind of weather if we're livin around same altitudes..need to check a map:haha: and thanks for asking :flower: And thanks to you all for being interested :hugs: Now I do know that I'm not having IUI on monday cos I had a flippin smileyface this morning :loo:!!!!!!!!:dohh: Usually that would've made me happy but not now as my gyn said if its positive on sat then monday IUI will be too late! And I was worried not getting it pos by monday :growlmad: she said follies sometimes get quick growing surges near O, and I guess mine did. Still this is weirdass cycle, never had O this late (cd21). Wonder if af still comes on cd27/28 as usual :haha: I'm little bit pissed now, but then again there is a party coming up this cycle then I need not to worry.

HA- so good to hear from you :hugs: and go ahead lurk around, its nice to know you are there :hugs: hopefully you'll feel better day by day.

Dwirgi- so Ruby was chasing horses, our little pooch likse to chase cars:wacko:! And your scenery looks fab around there. I'd love to travel through Britain one day, with train or car. Only been to London few times.
I live far away from the coast, but actually our house is by a lake so it's really nice scenery (in the summer)

Purple- your plans to go to theatre sounds so lovely, I hope your dad is feeling good :hugs:

Frolicky- been thinkin of going to acupuncture myself, I still have one session of reflexology left, maybe after that...:winkwink:

LilSluz- I hope you get well soon :hugs: :)sick:) :hugs:Me&OH did try maca like a year ago, I just can't remember why we stopped :haha: oh well, what haven't I tried :winkwink:

LadyH - good luck catching that egg, hope DH isn't grumpy anymore :spermy:

Hope you all are having a great weekend :hug:

Ars- the doctor would not inseminate you last night? Ugh! Sorry. I get annoyed withme fertility doctors who don't work weekends. They should be a dentist. In any case good luck and I hope you still get an iui this month. :hug :dust:

Quick update -got LH this early morning. Not sure when it started. Most likely seeing doctor today and maybe iui tonight or early tomorrow. I prefer tonight. I prefer having sperm waiting for the egg. Will post more later (on phone). Thanks ladies! P.S. This may not be CD10 because I don't exactly know when my HCG levels hit zero.

Good luck Frolicky and Asry -hope you get your IUI's!!!! fx..... :)

have to go to a baby shower today..... sigh - they are so hard to go to aren't they?....... and I hardly know this girl -but going to try to be positive about it and when I look at her I'm going to try to believe "that's going to be me in a few months!!"

Dashka good luck with babyshower, hopefully you can enjoy it and do take it as "this is gonna be me soon" get some tips ;)

I wont be able to get IUI for this cycle. I went for U/S on thursday and my folly was only 15mm and gyn wouldn't do insemination on friday cos she said on unmedicated cycles folly needs to be atleast 20mm.
But yay, just my luck that it seems to be that size now :( oh what a difference a day makes!!! Couldn't agree with you more Froliky about them working on weekends. But hopefully my af will arrive on time and we CAN get IUI within this month though :)

Anyway good luck to your IUI Froliky! Cant wait to hear what this cycle brings to you :yellow::yellow::dust:

Froliky and Asry - good luck I hope your IUI's work out, sounds frustrating:hugs::hugs:

Purple.........6 WEEKS! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I seem to be on the net all day searching info..cos I was thinking maybe we should do IUI anyway on monday, maybe its not too late??!! Only two days from opk +..Ohh..I dunno..

Hey girls :))) I hope you are all well :) I'm sorry that I haven't been in touch any earlier. I don't even have time to lurk nowadays. Baby Shirin is doing well and she is very cute, I'm just exhausted and have the brain of a fish.- just forgetting everything after 5 mins.
I want to wish Amanda a BIIIIIGGGG GOOOOD LUUUUCK!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::flower::flower::flower::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: Hope this would be your lucky month sweetie. I will be following your beautiful eggs progress xxx

Carol hang in there girlfriend if you are lurking. The little bamboushkas are much stronger than you think. I'm sure she will be fine.:kiss::kiss:

Purple, Twinks, HA, MIssy, Butterfly:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss: I miss you all girls xxxx

On my way and donor calls to tell me someone hit his car. He's ok but will be late. Doctor said it was a good sign. Lol! Not superstitious so just hoping I don't ovulate yet. :)

Oooooh Froliky, good luck. Hope it's a sign of some sort of divine intervention! Somebody up there knows the timing you need to be successful perhaps? :flower:

Ars - I am so sorry your doctor could not come in today. :hugs: :hugs: Some women do ovulate quite late, I just don't understand why they would not do it Friday since you were so late ovulating anyway. They seem really lazy and insensitive. :hugs: again. I hope you at least did have :sex: and enjoy each other at least.

AFM - Donor is fine. Car has some minor damage. He got there late, but not by too much. We did an IUI and she wants to do another one tomorrow a.m. My egg was still there after the IUI.

I will catch up with you ladies tomorrow. Today was a bit hectic. Love to you all and I hope you are all well. xoxo

dashka - hope the baby shower was ok and not too tough on you :hugs:

Asry - maybe if your surge is still going today you can do the IUI in the morning? I don't know about the smiley faces as to whether they last more than a day...:shrug:

Froliky, glad you got the IUI done and fingers crossed you get a bfp from it :thumbup: Yes, maybe the timing will be perfect :hugs:

Skye, great to hear from you and glad Shirin is doing well :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I thought this article was interesting.

https://www.naturalnews.com/035135_Roundup_herbicide_testosterone.html

asry - I am not sure with the smiley faces either....does it signify the start of luteal surge??

Frolicky - good luck hun!! I hope the iui catches the eggie!!

HA - big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: in case you are lurky

Dwrgi - how are you feeling on the meds now?? I hope they are not too harsh on you!

Daska - I hope the baby shower wasn't to rough on you!

Butterfly - how are you feeling now hun?? I hope the nasty cramping is settled/gone, look after yourself!

Skye!!!!! So happy to see you lovely! it seems like mummyhood is keeping you sooo busy! big loves xxx

LadyH - I hope you caught that eggy this month!!

Twinks - how are things with you sweetie??

big loves to everyone else - missy and FM, penny and heavenly and eveyone I am missing.
afm - well we went to the thetre last night, but minus dad :( he just didn't feel up to it, so we took mum anyway (he insisted) and I think it did her good to have a little break. I would recommend AvenueQ if you get a chance - Its sort of like the muppets - but for adults, Its quite rude in place but very funny!!

Nothing much to report here otherwise, I hope you are all enjoying a lovely sunday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->