TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Arsy - The same thing happened to me first!! Soo excited and holding my breath too. (On phone so short post) :baby:~~~~~~

Hi Beautiful BNB Babes! I'm sorry this is a drive-by - I'll have to catch up a little later this morning as I would really like to "try" to get back into my walking routine again (2 mos of illnesses & guests & back is starting to rebel), but just wanted to pop in really quicky.

Drum Roll please.....

Whew... I guess now it feels more "real". i don't know why but w/the line tests I only felt "a little pregnant" :shrug:

xoxoxoxo
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Asry-that looks like a BFP to me, and you said you'd already tested the trigger out and it was a definite BFN!!!! Wwwww, amd so excited. Do as Nicker says and try to test again with concentrated urine. Might be worth waiting till tomorrow to allow the hcg to build up! Am cautiously (but very hopefully) excited for you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lil-WOW!! It's official-you're preggo!!!! Absolutely brilliant-I could not be happier for you!! So, lots of lazing around, hand to forehead and saying that you can't "possibly" to a scrap of work, that you need to rest, etc.!! Well done you and HUGE congratulations!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bearlake-good luck with the beta tomorrow! Am keeping everything crossed for you:thumbup:, Axxxx

HA-glad to have you back. How are you feeling now? When do you start your meds for IVF 2? Huge :thumbup::thumbup: to you!

Twinks, that blooming witch. Am so sorry hun, but you know it by know, loads of TLC and self pampering is in order for you, hun, and that's a command! :hugs::hugs:

Love to everybody!

I saw my GP this morning, and they took 6 vials of blood. Why do 'health professionals' speak in jargon. "Yes, I think I'll take the yellow" the nurse said. The yellow what? Balloon? Purps, sensible person, what does this meeeeeeeean???

So, they have done Renal & Electrolytes (eh?); Liver Function (why????), Thyroid Function (I get that), Auto Antibody, Anti Cardiolipins, ANA, and Antiphospholipid. So, Level 1s? Didn't do the Thrombophilia one, with Leiden/Lupus stuff. GP did ask what happened at IVF so I guess he's looking at implantation failure, breakdown of embryos, oh who knows. My brain hurts just thinking about it! :haha::haha:

Mwoah mwoahs to you all, and especially to the preggers women, and really to everybody, because you all deserve hugs and kisses, Axxxxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lil - Wow!!!!!! Wahhooo!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! FABULOUS NEWS!!! You must be pretty amazed. :hugs: :hugs: Enjoy your :cloud9: I know it's scary though too. We are here. Every day I am nervous, scared etc. :hug:

Bearlake - Somewhere I missed you were having a Beta already. Wow! :hugs: Good Luck!! You ladies that don't test amaze me.

Twinks - :hugs: Sorry hon! :hugs: Enjoy a drink for me or two or three! :hugs:

Arsy - Do you have digitals in Finland?

Thanks Ladies for your support :hugs::hugs:
and Amanda :kiss::kiss::kiss: back at ya!!! When will you be getting back your results?
And I did test yesterday dpiui 10 in the morning with a Wondfo strip= bfn, and later in the afternoon (after playing 2 hrs volleyball) with CB+- =bfn
So I think its out, my gyn said it should leave your body in a week.

LilS - Yay for your BFP!!! Looking good :thumbup::thumbup: I´m sure you are in cloud :cloud9:

Froliky - yes I remember the same happening to you, just one dpiui earlier :thumbup: I really wish my end result will be the same that I'll get a proper BFP. We do have digis here too, I wont get one before I get a better line in a cheap test :haha:

Bear- good luck with beta tomorrow :thumbup::hugs:

Sweet Twinks, I'm so sorry the witch got to you...hugs to you hun

kismet, welcome :hi: :hugs:

Twinkle :hugs::hugs::hugs:

LilS - yay for the digi :yipee:

Asry, woo hoo! I think :bfp: - like you say you tested the trigger out and you don't get lines that obvious unless there is a :bfp: involved - that is def no evap so I am calling it :haha: :happydance::happydance:

bearlake good luck with the test :flower:

Dwrgi, wow, lots of blood, hope you get some good info out of it :thumbup::hugs::hugs::kiss:

AFM I have been testing :blush: I think maybe I had a very faint evap yesterday and then BFN today but I am keeping hope as my chart looks pretty good still :thumbup:

kismet, welcome :hi: :hugs:

Twinkle :hugs::hugs::hugs:

LilS - yay for the digi :yipee:

Asry, woo hoo! I think :bfp: - like you say you tested the trigger out and you don't get lines that obvious unless there is a :bfp: involved - that is def no evap so I am calling it :haha: :happydance::happydance:

bearlake good luck with the test :flower:

Dwrgi, wow, lots of blood, hope you get some good info out of it :thumbup::hugs::hugs::kiss:

AFM I have been testing :blush: I think maybe I had a very faint evap yesterday and then BFN today but I am keeping hope as my chart looks pretty good still :thumbup:

I am SOOOOOO keeping my fingers crossed for you, young lady! It is looking good, and you are only 9 dpo, so a lot can happen still!!! It's your call on the trip too, Sat or Sun! Will be great to meet IN PERSON! Shall we bring our laptops and just email each other???!:haha: :hugs::hugs:

Husky dogs are so twp (Welsh word for intellectually challenged). Poor Ruby was out in the sun, sleeping, or so I thought. Sleeping is her thing now, hope she's preggers. Anyway, she'd been out there ages and Gwyds and I went to check on her and there was no sign at all. Cue panic-Ruby is a Houidini extraordinaire. Gwydion knew where she was and found her for me-she'd wedged herself between a wall and a trellis fence and was stuck. No inclination to bark (they just don't bark at all), just moving back and forwards trying to get out. So I had to give her a hand, and had a big doggy kiss for my troubles. So cute! She is now fast asleep again! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Lil - woo hoo!!! Hurrah for the digi BFP - let's hope this is the start of another BFP landslide - we're overdue for some new ones!!

Dwrgi - how do you pronounce twp - it sounds like something I should like to use!!!

Thank you for my cuddles - I'm intending to have a very long hot hot hot bath later with a couple of glasses of wine!

Love to you all - I'm reading & rooting for you all, just not feeling very wordy today xxx

Lil - woo hoo!!! Hurrah for the digi BFP - let's hope this is the start of another BFP landslide - we're overdue for some new ones!!

Dwrgi - how do you pronounce twp - it sounds like something I should like to use!!!

Thank you for my cuddles - I'm intending to have a very long hot hot hot bath later with a couple of glasses of wine!

Love to you all - I'm reading & rooting for you all, just not feeling very wordy today xxx

Bath sounds lovely and with cava/champers bubbles too. Sod it!

You say twp quickly: too p.

Here's even more :hugs: for you:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi - Oh poor Ruby!! do you mean Huskies don't bark much or just ruby?? bless her being all stuck and not calling for help :hugs:

Twinks - hot bath and drinks and loveliness sounds exactly right!! :hugs:

Lil -:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Dwrgi - Ohh I meant to say Yay for your GP doing those bloods for you! is that all the level 1 tests??

Hi Everyone! Finally caught up properly…

ASRY!!!! I am keeping EVERYTHING CROSSED for you! FX, FX, FX!!! Test your first morning urine tomorrow & then repost ASAP! That trigger stuff has to be frustrating, but sending TONS of :dust::dust::dust: The Baby :dust: Fairy obviously hit Florida (Fro & me) so, I think she may have made her way across the pond right after! :winkwink: (& her sister went to SanFran!) Like you said “Eeeeeek!” I am going to remain…cautiously excited & cautiously on the edge of my seat until tomorrow… :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Butterfly – Yeah, 8 & 9DPO is waaayyyy too early, girl! “Ma’am, step away from the POAS with your hands up!” :gun: :haha: Your chart's looking awesome tho – hang in there lil lady, not too long! And very glad you are joining us for UK meetup!!!! :dust:

Frolicky – I hope Lil Fro is getting snuggly in there!!! Stick baby Fro, stick!! Also, I know exactly what you mean about the friends. I have almost none left & it’s the worst thing about FL. You meet people you like, get to know them, become BF’s & then they move away. People constantly coming & going in this state & half of them are a-holes or just plain “weird” (not the good weird) so it makes it really hard. I’m on here more than I see or talk to DH & friends put together! :haha: (We’re both very independent tho):hugs:

Manuiti – hang in there, honey. So many of us didn’t feel a thing in 2WW when preg. :thumbup: I am also sorry to hear about #3, but like you said its promising for #1 & 2! FX!!! :dust:

Dwrgi – LOL on the laptops! (I'll bring mine too) :rofl: So, did you get your groove on there little lady? Hope your tummy feels better from the folic acid, but glad you are taking it “just in case”. Can’t wait to get your tests back! I guess if they come back normal, or maybe even if not, insist on any others you feel your would like. And, it sounds like ov day changed for you - CD19 or 20? May have to pick up that BBT again? It can defin change from month-to-month & espec as we get older or have issues. I’m so glad you liked the info! How great would it be if you just up & got preg this month?! FX for you darlin’!!!! :dust:

DrS – hope you are enjoying yourself with that melted block of chocolate-nutty goo! And also getting some :sleep: 10DPIUI – you are getting so close – FX!!! (When do you test, or do you wait for AF?) :dust:

Kismet – Welcome to TTC#1, 35+! You may not need it but just so you know, I had 29 vials taken (my blood ran out a couple of times – took 2 hrs.) so if for any reason in your TTC journey you feel like something’s not right, you have a gut feeling or you just want to be super-thorough, you don’t need them now, but there are more out there (& more)…

HA – Welcome back! Hope you had a great time w/your mommy & hope she did some mom stuff (like laundry & cleaning!) :haha:. Mom’s are so great for lifting our spirits, so I hope she lifted yours even more! :hugs:

Twinkle – boo on the :witch:!!! :grr::grr::grr: :hugs: Scary how our minds think alike – I was sooo gonna ask Dwrgi the same thing! :haha: Enjoy that nice hot bubble bath (or bubbly bath, or both!) :winkwink: (have 1 for me please)

Bear – I think Asry had the cramps? But thanks for your nice words anyway & I agree, lots of people say AF cramps but its implantation cramps! :haha: GL on testing!!! FX!

Dashka – found some info on immune testing in Toronto little lady! Read all the way thru the 1st one (not too long) - $200 for testing!? They even ref Dr Beer being $3k Not sure about the 2nd one, but it sounds like she may do it & she’s naturopathic or something similar (I’m a little twp in that area & didn’t have time to read), so worth a call tho?

https://ivf.ca/forums/topic/9448-testing-in-toronto-for-immune-issues/

https://www.fertilitycareclinic.ca/unexplained_infertility.html

Purple - :hugs: & :hugs: coming your way for scan day!!!

:hi: to anyone I missed (I’m sorry – have load sot catch up on at work!)

I love you all & sending huge ENORMOUS :hugs: to those who got :af: or WTOv & :dust: to all those in 2WW/testing!!!!! Let’s keep this Baby :dust: Fairy in BUSINESS! :hugs: :dust: :hugs: :dust: :hugs: :dust: :hugs: :dust:
AFM – betas later today, get results tomorrow. xoxox

Dwrgi - aww how cute!!! (she's probably the do-it-yourselfer type) :haha:

Butterfly - your chart looks great!! and 9dpo is too early - step away from the tests for a few days :winkwink: and Ill keep everything crossed for you xxxx

Ladies - I would love to meet up with you, depending on the when and where, if theres room for another one??

Lil - Do you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

I am actually seeing the doctor today. I am concerned about the progesterone suppositories and having a sensitive cervix. My body is sensitive to everything and hates any prescriptions etc. In any case, I am very fortunate they found a spot for me at 3:30 p.m. I'll probably be the crazy patient having to come in for every little concern. If I had not tested I would not have known I was pregnant and then 15 dpo I started spotting/bleeding slightly. I guess some think it's better to just let nature take it's course but if you would not have tested and got those symptoms then what? Curious about how you ladies that don't test would handle the situation.

Lils - YAY YAY YAY!!!!! SO GREAT TO SEE THAT WORD ON THERE !!!:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I am SOOOO happy for you!!! Take it easy now and good luck on the Beta this afternoon!

Thanks so much for the info you dug up for me on Toronto testing... I am going to ask my sister about it too (her doctor is mentioned on one of those links -he's the one that sends people to Dr.Beer's centre) Maybe she has heard of the other doctors... I was told that there are docs that do Level 1 testing but not Level 2 (NK cells here)... Going to do more research myself too -thank YOU SO MUCH! You are always thinking about everyone else!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xoxo

Good morning ladies… My boss is out today so a little quieter… ahh..:coffee:

Kismet – Hello and welcome! I had the HSG years ago and had a similar experience to Nicker… (was painful on one side and had AF type cramping for a few hours after procedure (and I was taking something for pain). They weren’t able to tell me if that side was blocked or if it ‘spasmed’ because sometimes that can happen on the 2nd side as the body defends itself. Make sure you take some Advil or something just before. GL!!

Twinks – I’m sorry to hear AF arrived…. But hope you enjoy that wine and bath!:flower:

Asry – OMG girl – I am crossing all limbs that it wasn’t a fluke and that you may still get your BFP!!! xo:hugs:

Dwrgi – so funny – my brain hurts too when I read all those tests… I took so many vials of blood a few times – like 13 each time for different Level 1 tests (many of those look similar) although not sure they got all of them. It was a mix of what my MD and my ND ordered. Hope you get your results soon! Glad Ruby is okay and thank goodness you were able to come to her rescue! Xo:thumbup::kiss:

Butterfly – your chart is looking devine! I am so praying for you that this happens!:hugs:

Frolicky – good luck at the doctor’s today! :thumbup:I am like you –I feel like I don’t have a social life (well especially with AD now) – My friends all got married in their early twenties and had kids early and we really lost touch… My DH also lost touch with his friends.. We don’t live in an area with many people our age unfortunately – so it’s pretty much family all the time and YOU GUYS!!! (and friends at work – but we don’t get together or anything – we see enough of each other there!)

Bearlake – good luck testing!! All limbs crossed for you! :hugs:

AFM - wee little AD got a cold on Sat. and then my nose started running like a fountain yesterday and still have sore throat (although coughing is a lot better)… I am starting to believe this allergy thing might be involved! I think taking Bee Pollen twice over the last 2 weeks may have made it worse as I didn’t realize the trees were budding as much as they were. I’ve never had allergies (other than one season 6-7 years ago – and Bee Pollen helped – but you need to take it in March way way way before Pollen season…..and don’t take if there is already Pollen in the air…. :dohh:It’s been so windy too that that mixed with lack of rain has made allergies so bad for everyone. I took a Claritin (anti-histamine) last night just to test it and not sure if it’s working yet….. I can still feel the ‘post nasal thing’ (Gross)… If the Claritin doesn’t help then it must have morphed in to a cold or got from AD…. I want my old self back!:nope:

Hello to everyone I missed…. Love you all and have a GREAT DAY!:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->