TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Ultrasound today. Fingers crossed the little bean sticks like superglue. Acupuncturist predicts a boy???? I hope she's wrong, but I will be happy with healthy!!!

That's so cool!!!! :happydance: Glad they circled it though! lol

I know. :haha:

Agape - I am not sure? I use the CBFM and OPKs and when/if I got "High Fertility" on my monitor I would start with the OPKs twice/day to see when LH surge happened. Look at the expiration dates. I have had some bad ones. Also, I got my LH surge 2-3 days after CM. Strange how everyone is different. In addition, taxes suck big time!!

Froliky- I nearly cried writing the checks. I had nothing with held. I should be happy I get paid well but... Yowch that check hurt to write. Good thing I am good at letting money sit in the bank and not spending it. Yay for the us.

DrS - Are you independent contractor? Self-employed? I am independent contractor so I do get good deductions. I send quarterly payments in with social sec./medicaid etc. I really shouldn't complain actually. My DH gets raped big time compared to me.

Yeah I am til July. Never remember to send inthe quarterlies. I don't really get any special deductions cause I dont work from home etc. looking forward to not paying both sides of social security etc.

Ummmm..ok.
Is this REALLY happening to us now?! Is this real? Are we finally lucky after more than 1,5 years, on cycle 20?:cloud9: I cannot believe this :wacko:

I did three tests this morning and almost threw up my coffee when looking at the tests :coffee: all had a second line within 5 minutes.

ps. I'm sorry I dont seem to get this picture into a spoiler, I DO NOT want to rub this into anyones face. I know how it is. I love you guys :hugs:

pps. DrS - I've been having AF pains also..:thumbup:

Attachments

• 170412.jpg
    170412.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 12
OMG Asry - that is 3 BFPs!!!!
congratualtions honey!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

I think the fairy is in Europe!!

frol - love the scan pic!! :) it's a tiny frols!!

DrS sorry about the chocolate lump :( but yucky that someone retrieved it from your trash :haha:

Lils - how are you feelig hun??

Butterfly - still have everything crossed for you xxx

missy and HA - Im going to stalk you in a bit :hugs:

Pad - a week away sounds lovely! did you go anywhere nice?? if I see the fairy, I will tie her up and send her off to you :hugs:

Dwrgi - big loves :hugs: just because xx

Twinkle - I would love if we could all meet up, although I said to DH last pm, I will probably burst into tears when I see you all! :dohh:

agape - good luck today ! :hugs:

huge :hugs: to everyone else, never, carole, Ipen (just in case) Manuiti - hang in there lovely! Nicker, Dashka and Lady (in case you are lurking) Omm, Nikki, and anyone Im missing (there are so many of us now I am sure Im forgetting someone)

afm - 1 sleep till scan tomorrow, Ill let you now how it goes.

Asry, yes it is real I knew lines like the first one don't lie :haha: :yipee::yipee: congrats :cloud9:

Fro, :awww: cute lil fro :happydance:

Afm, I know you may not agree with me but I now consider myself out this month after a temp drop and the bfns of the last few days. Stats tel. Me that is the case :haha: so it is mentally on to next cycle :thumbup:

Asry-wait there:

:flower::flower::flower::haha::haha::haha::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::pink::pink::pink::blue::blue::blue::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: and a HUGE

CONGRATULATIONS! to you!!!

So very pleased and delighted for you! I bet you can't believe it! Oh hun, well done!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Purps-good luck with your scan tomorrow! You must be so excited! Thinking of you, Axxxx And :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: right back at you!!! xxxx

Butterfly-what a bummer, am so sorry hun. Onwards and upwards and next cycle it is, big :hugs::hugs::hugs: and :kiss::kiss::kiss: to you! You'll get there, just dyfal donc (carry on). xxxxx

Dwrgi - thanks lovely :) - I love that "loopy" dancing smilie - have you seen it's little eyes boggle :haha:
It's brilliant they we can all learn welsh from you whilst we do our favourite hobby (be on this site!)

Butterfly - I won't patronise you, (but Im still holding out hope for you) :hugs:

Asry, yes it is real I knew lines like the first one don't lie :haha: :yipee::yipee: congrats :cloud9:
:

Ha ha Butterfly, yes you did call it already yesterday :hugs::hugs:
Its just so hard to believe.
And don't lose your hope on this cycle, my temps dipped yesterday also (dpiui11) so you are still on the game :thumbup:

Thank you guys for you lovely words, and being so happy for me aww..:cry: happytears

I used to listen Amy Winehouses song "our day will come" to boost up my feelings when getting af, and now I think our day came. Although, I will go and get a digi today and test tomorrow morning. If it says "raskaana" (preggers) then I'll tell OH..
He's gonna flip :happydance:

SORRY, I cant seem to focus on anything else....I'll behave better soon!!!!

OMG ASRY!!!! I AM SO, SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::juggle::juggle::juggle::ninja::ninja::bunny::bunny::bunny::wine::wine::wine::drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :beer::beer::beer:

Aw, Lil Asry!!!:crib:

:hugs::friends::flower:

Butterfly - that dip is not very big AND it could be an implantation dip at 10DPO!!! Look at my chart - I got 2 of them (within the implant window). You can mentally check out if you feel better, but I'll be stalking & hoping for you young lady!

Purps - So excited for scan!!!

Asry - I couldn't get the pics into a spoiler either so was also worried about sensitivity. But I think we've all been thru the ringer together for so long (together or apart) that we are all just so happy for each other when :bfp:'s arrive! It's not a monthly occurrence by any stretch of the mind & I think we all represent women who are not just TTC#1,35+, but we all also seem to have complicating issues of one thing or another. It seems to take us even longer than our >35 counterparts & we tend to deal with way more losses, and seeing BFP's give us all that much needed HOPE to carry on!!!
(I couldn't sleep & had to come check on you!)

LilS!!! Go to sleeep!!!!! :sleep::sleep: you little nutter you :haha:
you need some rest momma :cloud9:

Thank you, :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi guys. I'm waiting for betas from Dr. - will call this morning, but my hopes have been sorta dashed this morning. I'm not out yet, but I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread, here. My temps dipped - in a big way today. Grant it, I took it at 4:30am instead of 6:30am, but that wouldn't make that much of a difference. Spotted a little pink yesterday which isn't a big deal. Also having sharp pains for last 2 days which is "supposedly ok". But put them all together and add a few cramps? We'll see.

At least I know I can get pregnant (again). I knew there was a good chance of mc bc of that MOTHERF*CK*R, but had so much hope anyway. I still have some, but I am a realistic person. :shrug: Will post later. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->