TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hey Lils - I'm still SOOO excited for you girl!! Did you do anything else different this month? Besides starting the L-MTHF - Folic Acid? that was only a couple of weeks ago right?
Do tell!!

Ooh yes purple and twinks if you can make it we are looking at when LilS comes over for the Glastonbury trip :happydance:

froliky, lilS and dashka I am with you there - not many friends either. I have I'd say 2 good ones close by but both married, one with kids, a couple more not so close and a few that live miles away so I don't get out much either. When I was in Dubai it sounds like the same as FL in that you would make friends and then they would leave... :cry::hugs:

Lol at the laptop A, I think I am attached to mine with string! :haha:

I have no social life either....I moved here from Essex - (a long way) to be with dh a few years ago, so all my "friends" are people Ive met at work, because I am a lazy so and so and really like to be home after work, slobbing out.... I know - it's my own fault, but I love being all comfy :D

Ooo meet sounds exciting - keep us updated!!

I wish we were all closer - it would be so much fun to hang out with you all!!

LilS - :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Asry - omg, I really hope that's not an evaporation line. Got everything crossed for your test tomorrow!!!!

Dwrgi - wow that's a whole lot of blood! Hope they result in some answers for you. And oh how I laughed reading about your silly pooch. Gotta love 'em! :haha:

Butterfly - got everything crossed for your next test too!!!

afm - I've been pretty symptomless until today. ok, the odd twinge here and there which I've just written off to 'it could be anything'. and today i've got cramps as though I was on the heaviest day of af. well, i don't get cramps as such, just a very sort of heavy feeling, and i only ever get it for one day during af. and that's totally how i feel today. i'm 8dp3dt or 11dpo and i'm a pretty spot on 13 or 14 day luteal phase person, so a bit early for this feeling normally. really hope it's not af trying to show up early! i am starting to get tempted to start POAS... but should probably wait until about friday as I've read the ovidrel trigger can hang around for up to 14 days... though it would be kinda fun to see two lines for the first time, even if they weren't real. Tempting...

:wave: to everyone else!!! And sending you all a big swishy :hugs: from me, just because I'm in a huggy sort of mood. :)

Man - FX'd for you!!! :baby: ~~~~~ vibes ~~~~~~

Dwrgi - :hugs: for you and Ruby!!! Glad he's fine. I hope the blood tests give you some real answers! :hugs:

I just finished a meeting with the cutest ladies (greek) going through their estate plans. I don't think I have ever laughed so much. Two of the ladies are childless and grew up in an orphanage. Interesting. They were a breath of fresh air I must say.

afm - I've been pretty symptomless until today. ok, the odd twinge here and there which I've just written off to 'it could be anything'. and today i've got cramps as though I was on the heaviest day of af. well, i don't get cramps as such, just a very sort of heavy feeling, and i only ever get it for one day during af. and that's totally how i feel today. i'm 8dp3dt or 11dpo and i'm a pretty spot on 13 or 14 day luteal phase person, so a bit early for this feeling normally. really hope it's not af trying to show up early! i am starting to get tempted to start POAS... but should probably wait until about friday as I've read the ovidrel trigger can hang around for up to 14 days... though it would be kinda fun to see two lines for the first time, even if they weren't real. Tempting...

:wave: to everyone else!!! And sending you all a big swishy :hugs: from me, just because I'm in a huggy sort of mood. :)

I sooooooo hope those are implantation cramps, keeping everything crossed for you! Yes, it has crossed my mind too, to take a preg test within the trigger shot days, just to see the two lines! Sad, aye?!

Big :hugs: to you! Axxx

oh Man - I so hope those are good cramps -implantation cramps! I would totally be tempted just like you to test even if it is the trigger showing 2 lines... would just be nice to see if for once! xoxo GL!

Man oh I hope hope hope that's the embies snuggling in that you are feeling !

On my phone so... Congrats to the new bfps and glad to see you said the fairy was in sf cause I'm just across the bay but heading to the city this afternoon. Today is 11dpiui. I'd prefer to wait for af but using progesterone will prevent that. I plan on testing Thursday.

I ended up throwin out the chocolate (and an unopened cookie In a wrapper). Put the trash out and an this am foud the cookie wrapper and the chocolate box empty on the ground. The trash wasn't knockedover and nothing else was strewn around so I guess it was a person. Kinda ick though. Got a speeding ticket this am too (heh and went to try to take care of it and got laughed at by the lady. Apparently the cops take 6-8 wks to turn in their citations). Paid my taxes today too. That should be enough pain.

I'm a bit crampy and my right lower back hurts but I've also been workin out so... Hope all are well and ash @hugs@ I'm sorry

Hello all!

Firstly a big apology for causing so much confusion to our friends across the pond... I did mean tea as in dinner.... not the drink!! LOL

So much has gone on..... Dash thanks for the advice.. I had heard that 3 days before OV elsewhere... gotta be worth a try eh!

Lils!! BFP BFP BFP>>>>> AWESOME!

Fro -progesterone is well known for causing spotting hun, pleased it is all finished now and everything is OK!

Purps mate... happy 12 weeks!!! YAY!

Hey Carole!

Dwrgi it is absolutely crazy how much blood they take from you isn't it?? When do you get the results?

Twink hun luvs to ya!

Butterfly.... loving loving that juicy chart.... but be patient grasshopper!! HAHA

Man am all hoping for your 2 embies and also Bear! Come on grow!

Hey anyone not mentioned... hope you are all good!

Have been away for a week with Hubby and pooch! Was really good. Am now hoping that the baby fairy stays in FL until I get there in a few weeks and gets me good and pinked up!! LOL

Whereabouts are you FL girls at?

Whats this about a meet?... hmmmm.....

Frolicky - how did your Dr appt go? Everything OK? :flower:

Dashka - there were only 2 diff things I did this cycle: (1) gf juice & mucinex to produce loads of EWCM (& I didn't run out 5 days before ov this time; bought 4 gallons of gf juice!), and then (2) my MTHFR meds (5mg folic acid/folate combo, extra B6 & B12 and the baby aspirin). I've had a feeling all along I had implant probs so I'm pretty sure it was me kicking MTHFR's a$$ that did it. :haha: (so mature).

Manuiti - ahhh, I think I misunderstood what DP_ you were! I kept just looking at the first #, but makes much more sense now mamacita! So 11DPO is so much closer!!!! FX those are implant cramps!!! I forgot you are in S.A. - I think the fairy's other sister, espanol hada, went to S.A. if I'm not mistaken...? :)haha: )

DrS - eeeeewwwwww! :sick: :haha: Hope those cramps are a good sign :thumbup: I just paid my taxes, too. If I wasn't pregnant I'd be :cry: right now after that check! Booo on speeding tkt! How fast? :twisted:

Pad - yeah you had us all in an uproar over the word "tea" :haha: Don't worry, the Fairy is making her rounds, but then is coming back our way! She has to stop in Canada for a bit, head on to Chicago & then she'll fly south again by June don't you worry! :thumbup: I'm just south of Boca Raton (20 mins N of Ft Lauderdale?) & Fro is about 1 hr(?) N of me. You're going to be in Orlando right? It's about 3.5 hrs from me - it's north & west (in the middle of the state kind-of). You are going to the "Magic Kingdom" you know, so tinkerbell makes her home there.... :winkwink:

Pad - We are in Southeast Florida.

Update - I went to the doctor and she took me off progesterone. I don't even want to tell you what was in my peepee, it was the grossest thing I ever seen!!!!! YUCK!!! I felt like it was irritated and so I got in a.s.a.p. and bingo - found the damn culprit. No longer on progesterone and if blood level comes back good, I am free of any meds! Whew! My body is very sensitive.

In addition, doctor said we could jog/run do our normal exercises but just listen to your body. Everyone is different in pregnancy and you should not be red, overheating and sweating like crazy. Other than that, she told me not to stress about checking my pulse etc. I guess those books from the library give conservative information. The moral of the story: We are all different, listen to your body and you'll be fine. If your body says "I need to rest"...well there you go.

Coming soon...scan pic from ultrasound today...

Dashka - I meant to say BOOOO on colds & allergies!!! I'm healing pretty quickly from the bronch - I think partly bc the humidity down here (seems to kill :sick:nesses). I think you need a vacation in Florida for your health!!! :winkwink: Poor AD, hope she is OK. :flower:

:hugs:

WHOA - I just spotted a new CHART to stalk!!! Yay! :happydance:

Ultrasound today. Fingers crossed the little bean sticks like superglue. Acupuncturist predicts a boy???? I hope she's wrong, but I will be happy with healthy!!!
4-16-12 Scan without Title Names.jpg

Alright ladies Drs appointment tomorrow. I really don't even know if I ovulated this month or not because I just quit testing because it was becoming a little depressing to never see a positive on the OPK. Been having a lot of CM for awhile now and some small cramps. I have to say I never had my side boob (lol) hurt so much. Other than that I am just extra tired these days.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful surprise to hear him say hey you are pregnant? Hopeful thoughts I guess as I know I am going to be on more meds next cycle. Not looking forward to that but will do whatever I must do to get my dream.

All I can say is booooo to taxes as I am about to write my check too. Hopeful that one day I can get that tax break.

Loving seeing all those wonderful BFPs and hoping the fairy stops off here in Tennessee before heading back to Florida. :)

I think I am going to take me a nap....I have been tired all day long. At least tomorrow I can snuggle up to DH when I come back from my Drs appointment.

Oh I did have a dream two nights ago that I was pregnant but the crazy part is everyone in my life was telling me I was and I didn't even know. Got to love baby brain.

Wishing nothing but baby dust and sticky vibes to you all!

My ticker is all wrong as AF has not even showed up.....still on the same cycle...CD 30

Pad - We are in Southeast Florida.

Update - I went to the doctor and she took me off progesterone. I don't even want to tell you what was in my peepee, it was the grossest thing I ever seen!!!!! YUCK!!! I felt like it was irritated and so I got in a.s.a.p. and bingo - found the damn culprit. No longer on progesterone and if blood level comes back good, I am free of any meds! Whew! My body is very sensitive.

In addition, doctor said we could jog/run do our normal exercises but just listen to your body. Everyone is different in pregnancy and you should not be red, overheating and sweating like crazy. Other than that, she told me not to stress about checking my pulse etc. I guess those books from the library give conservative information. The moral of the story: We are all different, listen to your body and you'll be fine. If your body says "I need to rest"...well there you go.

Coming soon...scan pic from ultrasound today...

Whoa Fro! Ultrasound TODAY?! Wow! When is hb? They check for other stuff?

I gotta get off this site. It's taking 15 min to post a few sentences, but the Country Crock & Macy's ads are working just fine in the meantime...

:hugs:

That would be great news Agape - FX!!!!

I don't catch the +OPK unless I test 2x (& when temps dips, 3x) a day. I'll test & 3 hrs later - negative. We may just be quick ov'rs?

Let us know what happened at Drs. appt! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->