TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

LOL ladies you have me chuckling :haha: Yes, also happy to see bfps from you lovelies :hugs::hugs::hugs: :flower:

Thanks LilS, yes I see the dips in your chart :thumbup: and purps, happy for anyone to still hold out hope, maybe I am a bit premature but I guess just trying to protect myself :wacko:

Hi guys. I'm waiting for betas from Dr. - will call this morning, but my hopes have been sorta dashed this morning. I'm not out yet, but I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread, here. My temps dipped - in a big way today. Grant it, I took it at 4:30am instead of 6:30am, but that wouldn't make that much of a difference. Spotted a little pink yesterday which isn't a big deal. Also having sharp pains for last 2 days which is "supposedly ok". But put them all together and add a few cramps? We'll see.

At least I know I can get pregnant (again). I knew there was a good chance of mc bc of that MOTHERF*CK*R, but had so much hope anyway. I still have some, but I am a realistic person. :shrug: Will post later. xoxo

Lil-I sooooooooooooooooooooo hope the betas will allay your fears, I think we get a bit neurotic about every twinge. Try not to worry hun, big :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry Lils cross posted with you - your temp is still above cover line :thumbup: and 2 hours is supposed to make about 0.2 degrees (sorry I only know C) I think so pretty similar to before. Anyway, I have everything crossed and hope you get good results back from the doc :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Arsy - Congratulations :happydance: Yeah!!!!!

Lil -:hugs: I have FX'd for you.

Butterfly - I had a dip too about 0.2 but ever since 15 dpo now up pretty consistently. :hug:

I'm on my phone so can't post proper.... But Congrats ASRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lil.. Hope you are ok and beta comes out fine. Xox

From... Nice scan.... Hope it reassured you... Also you could do the prog cream if you want to have a smaller amount for reassurance...

Will post better later!! Love u all!!

Dashka - Your chart is cute. :)

Purple - Yeah for scan soon!!! :happydance:

Hugs to everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asry - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congrats hun!!!!!

Purps - all the best for tomorrow's scan. :flower: Bet you can't wait!!!

LilS - [-o< that you're not out and that you get the results you need to breathe easy. Hang in there hun! :hugs:

maybe I am a bit premature but I guess just trying to protect myself :wacko:

I get that and you do what you need to do to stay sane. But I'm going to hold out hope for you too. :hugs:

afm - nothing much to report. heavy crampy feeling is gone and back to no clues of any sort from my body. hurry up monday!!!! :wacko::haha:

Asry- seriously good news !!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Purple - good luck for your scan xx:hugs::hugs: :hugs:

LilS -fingers crossed that it's just one of those scary things people have in their early pregnancy :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Butterfly - I am praying your temp 'blip' is just that, and your temps start raising again tomorrow. I used to temp, and just got so peed off with the drop in the temps in the end of each month. Keeping my hopes up for you but understand if it's hard for you atm. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Frolicky- the scan was so cute! How amazing that they can pinpoint such a eeny weeny little embryo in there. Very happy for you!

Manuiti & DrS - When are you due to test? Hope the TWW isn't too horrid for you. :hugs:

Drwgi - Did you actually manage to get your GP to run all those tests??? Impressive. My Gp is SO unenthusiastic to do ANYTHING. She is nice but not particularly 'active'... I'm just thinking ahead if this cycle dioes not work. I'm thinking of starting the higher dose Folic Acid next cycle and see if that makes any difference. How long do you have to wait for the results? :hugs:
:hugs::hugs:

NOw I know I have forgotten some of you, but I have to run.

Truck loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to you all!

Oh, forgot to say, I had my beta this morning. The Dr will ring me with a result either this evening or tomorrow. Got a horrid feeling it did not work yet again and because of that I almost dont want to know the results!! I'm such a chicken....

xxx

Betas back. 21. :nope: "Median" level should be 102. I'm testing again tomorrow. Even the nurse couldn't tell me just "how low" they were - I had to google it. :evil:

Aye Carumba :dohh::wacko:

bear, fingers crossed and lil, hoping the next beta comes out good and it is a slow burner :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OK, so we have a date/place for the "UK Meetup"! :happydance:

Date: June 10th 2012 (Sunday)
Time: 12pm to 5pm(ish)? (Bath time; not sure if you guys have diff time zones?)
Place: Bath, UK

What: A nice lunch, mosey around the shops, have afternoon tea (the type with brown liquid and a cream cake!) and mosey some more. (Dwrgi's words bc I never had cream cake - sounds sooo yummy!)

Who: Dwrgi, Butterfly, Lils and __________?????

Who's in?

:happydance:

I would love to come, I have written the date in my diary :) it does depend on dad etc and how things are, so fingers crossed xxxx

completly off topic - but Butterfly - I love your seagull pic - beautiful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->