TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Lil - :hugs: :hugs: How long are your cylces typically? They look really long. Mine are much shorter. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Bear - :hugs:

Waiting is a BEEEOOTCH!!

lil- fingers crossed

bear- i cant believe theyd make you wait a whole day.. crazy

asry- congrats.. im holding out, dunno. im hopeful but... i had af type cramps for a week one cycle and got all excited only to be bummed when af finally did show. ive had heartburny stuff for two days now (thought it was from my dinner sunday but i still have it today). so im kinda hopeful. boobs are huge but that is the progesterone (though i keep second guessing if theyve gotten bigger the last few days despite the dose not changing).

purple- looking forward to us pics

completly off topic - but Butterfly - I love your seagull pic - beautiful :)

Aw thanks purps I finished painting it yesterday :blush: Really hope you can make it for the meet. Maybe we can do something kind of spa like too if we have time even if just a manicure or something nice as I don't do that much kind of stuff :happydance::happydance:

Butterfly - it is beautiful, I didn't realise you had painted it! gorgeous!!

Wow Butterfly, I hadn't realised you did that either. You're very talented! :flower:

DrS - fingers crossed this is your one. I'm kinda disappointed as my boobs have kinda gone back to normal despite the progesterone. lol

afm - ok, I've caved and just got back from buying 7 hpts at the pharmacy. It's been almost 2 hours since my last wee so just have to hold out for another hour at least and then I will start poas today and then in the mornings. I just can't bare the waiting and think I would rather be braced for any potential bad news before otd... though I'm hoping it'll be more of a case of being able to start celebrating a day or two before ofd. who knows... :shrug:

:hugs:Oh LilS, I'm praying for you, I reeeallly hope tomorrow will bring better news for you hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bearlake - I know the feeling "not wanting to know" I had that this morning, before testing I felt like I don't want to do it, I dont want to get bfn.

Fro- your scan looks so amazing :cloud9: there she is!!!

Your meeting is something I'd really love to do, I wish I'd have the extra money to pop on the plane and come and hang out with you guys, sounds soooo lovely :wohoo: you ARE going to have a fabulous time I know that and already jeleous!!!:happydance::wohoo::wine::pizza::icecream:

DrS, FX for you :thumbup::thumbup: About symptoms, I don't have any what I've read about. Thats why its hard to believe what the tests are saying.
Only weird thing last 2 days has been is that my stomach is noisy after one hour of eating breakfast- of hunger! And that's embarassing in our open office..and
I've become some poopypants for the last 4 days:haha:, usually I go like once a day but now 2-3!!!:shrug: I thought constipation is more usual

WOW Butterfly!!! You are an awesome artist!!:)

Manu, good luck with testing..it can be tempting ;) GOOD LUCK, I have a good feeling about you

How's everyone else doing? Hope you lovely ladies are good!!

Asry congrats on your BFP hun... funnily enough you have a symptom that I have had before is my pregnancies... however the progesterone soon turned it all the other way! LOL... it is something to do with the hormone surge in early pregnancy I think...

Lils.... I am hoping that you may be out on your dates slightly... so that is why you are lower than you expected.

Bears good luck hun

Fro nice scan chick!! If I remember correctly I saw HBs in mine at about 5-6 weeks... but some don't see them until 9 weeks ish.

Nice work Butterfly!

Good luck Man!!! Am impatiently waiting for your POAS results!

Purps hope your scan goes beautifully hun! I went to the New Forest for a few days with Hubby and my dog and had a grand time! Then I was in Covent Garden for the weekend as a friend is going back to Canada.... saw her off with a good ol fashioned Brit hangover! haha

Dr S that symptom spotting will drive you nuts! LOL
I soooo wish I could make the meet... Bath is awesome... but guess where I am..... yup I am in Florida waiting for the BFP fairy! LOL

I just wanted to give you an update on yesterday's blood results. I go in again on Thursday for another scan and more blood (results on Friday I believe).
HCG - 2133 Progesterone 53 (I get to go off the suppositories.. :happydance:)

Hi ladies...
okay time for proper post:

ASRY - OMG OMG OMG!!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
:dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::fool::juggle::juggle::juggle::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Manu - glad cramping is gone...and GL on the testing... may the testing begin!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Lils - Oh I hope you are still in girl... It's true maybe the betas will just go up slower?? It happened to my sister with her last pregnancy... the doctor kept saying it didn't work, it didn't work... because the betas were going up so slowly..... and that went on for a couple of weeks....SO DON'T GIVE UP HOPE YET!!! Are you on any progesterone or progesterone cream??? GL tomorrow! xoxo:thumbup:

Frolicky - so awesome about the scan.... :flower:

Purple - good luck on scan coming up.. tomorrow right? :thumbup::thumbup:
I want photos please!

Bearlake - hope the Beta results come back great ...All limbs crossed for you!:flower::winkwink:

Butterfly - WOW a true artiste!!!great job.. FX for you girl!!!:thumbup:

Dr S - Whoo Hoo!! for big bb's!!! hee hee.:haha::haha::haha:.. FX this is it!:thumbup:

Missy - you're gonna be amazed when you return to see all these BFP's happening! Miss you!

Hello to everyone I missed!:hugs::hugs::hugs:
love you all!
xoxo

heh i dont bother symptom spotting, just whining =) im on progesterone so im writing everything off to it. hopefully ill be able to stop cause my parts dont seem to like it much and it is really irritating

i wish i could join all of you as well. going home the week of may 23rd (realized i had a week off). be nice to see my folks and hopefully weather in philly will be nice cause it is has been so crazy. non stop flights on virgin with tax 338. yay

Wahooo Fro! Nice betas!!

Hey Dash! Love the avatar!

Dr S I also hate progesterone... all the horrible side effects and gloopy pants!

Dr S, prog is a pig in your pants!! I used panty liners. If you use the 'back door' it makes less mess, something to do with the fluids in the 'front door' means you have more deposits! However, if you use the back door, then you can have stomach upset, cramps, etc. etc. Devil and the deep blue sea comes to mind!! xxxxx

Butterfly-I was waiting to see if you'd tell everybody your talents, and I was going to tell them if you didn't, as you deserve some recognition girl!!! Fab picture!!! Sooooo hoping that you're having the pre-BFP dip! :hugs::hugs:

Lil-FX those betas rise. Try not to worry unduly hun, although I know it's hard. Come on numbers, RISE!!!

Asry-come down from Cloud 9 yet????!!!! Am just so happy for you, Axxxx

Man-I know that the urge to POAS is incredibly strong in the TWW! I thought that if I got used to seeing a BFN when I knew it was too early for a BFP, that I could cope better with the disappointment if it didn't work. However, that fuc&ed up thinking is exactly that!!!! GL hun, and keeping everything crossed for you, Axxx:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Purps-would be great if you could come and meet us! :hugs::hugs:

Bear-FX you get that :bfp:. I'm keeping everything crossed for you too, so between you and Man, I won't be able to do anything at all, as all my limbs will be crossed! x

Agape Love-where are you at hun???

Missy, HA-yooooo hoooooooo! Where are you????

Pad- big :hugs::hugs:

Dashka, Ipen, Twinks, FM, a BIG hello! And to everybody I might have missed, cos I'm a dufus, :thumbup::thumbup:

It would be great if we could incorporate some sort of 'spa' experience into the Bath day! We could always launch ourselves into the Roman Baths, but I don't think we'd get away with it. I went to the Macdonald Hotel Bath Spa with a few grilfriends a few years ago, and it was fab (although expensive), but I'd really LOVE to go to the Thermae Bath Spa, as it looks fabalicious....

https://www.thermaebathspa.com/

But I'm honestly not fussed.

Everybody welcome, btw! The only condition-NO laptops!!! :haha::haha:

Love to you all,
A
P.S. Will get the results of the tests back in ten days time. I've read somewhere that if Level 1s don't throw anything up, then Level 2s are a waste of time. Don't know if this is true.

Bad day for me today-colleague posted on FB pictures of her newborn twins, and, considering we were told when we put three back, "You won't mind twins, will you?" it's all a bit close to the bone. Me and OH had an enormous row and I was so annoyed I told him he had a small willy, although this is not true. I was being a biatch.

Mwaoh mwoah lovelies,
Amanda
xx

So I held out for almost 4 hours since I last wee'd and then tested.

What do you think?

At 3 minutes after POAS
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/mercs_missus/IMG_0240.jpg

At 5 minutes after
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/mercs_missus/IMG_0241.jpg

At 8 minutes after
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/mercs_missus/IMG_0242.jpg

I'm 12dpo so this could technically still be the last of the trigger in me I guess. It was a 25miu test. Whatever it is, it's the first time I've ever seen this & it made me smile. Kinda wished I'd tested out the trigger now. Never happy am I?! lol :shrug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Dwrgi - hope tomorrow's a better day for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

And FXd for those test results giving you some positive information! :thumbup:

Blooming eck ladies :bfp: central in here :shock:

Man...consider yourself pregnant...the trigger shot is generally out by day 9/10 then the real starts :wohoo: congrats :hugs:

Fro...fab news :hugs:

Asry...congrats to you too :dust:

Lil...sending sticky :dust:

Dwrgi...I :rofl: at your taking it out on OH regarding his willy :haha: butt wipe :growlmad: :hugs: to you my lovely :hugs:

Pad...pink :dust: coming your way

Carole...almost there :cloud9:

Lou...looking forward to tomorrows update :hugs:

DrS...keeping things crossed for you :dust:

Bear...you too :dust:

Missy...you ok sweet? :hugs:

LadyH...hope th break is treating you ok :hugs:

OMM...massive :hugs: to you my friend

Twinks...bash that bitch :hugs:

Oh I know I'll have missed people out...apologies and not intentional :wacko:

FM...BF... HA and everyone else :hugs: and :dust:

All ok my way :flower:

Man-that looks like two lines from where I'm sitting! Oooh, I do hope it's a :bfp::bfp:!

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"