TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

holy moly Manu ---- that looks like a BFP to me!!!! WOW WEE.... the Fairy is working overtime all around the world... this is so awesome!!!

Congrats girl!!
xoxo:bfp::bfp::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::fool::fool::fool::juggle::juggle::juggle::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

OMG Manuiti!!!! I came to check on you & see this - YAY!!!! I'm so, so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON BFP!!!!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
:flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::rain::rain::rain::rain::rain::bunny::bunny::bunny::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Asry - I'd be :dance: out of my SKIN not telling OH/DH!!!! I hope you are still flying over the rainbow!!! :cloud9:

Butterfly - WOW, our little artiste! That's wonderful =D>. Do you do this for a living or for fun (or those rare few that have it both ways!)? I'd love to do something at the spa too, as I never get to do those things either. Even if its a pedi or something & we can hang out in our robes with our flip-flops on out in the sun sipping....:wine:, :coffee: or a spot of tea (depending...?) w/some biscuits or cream cake. :winkwink: But even if we don't I'll be happy just to meet all of you!

Dwrgi - you are a devious little diva aren't you?!:twisted: I can't believe you told OH he had a small willy! :rofl: (I did that a couple of times in REALLY bad fights but felt bad afterwards :devil: Of course he made fun of me back, neither of which are true). Oooohh, girl - go take a cold :shower: LOL. Loved the back door/front door talk :haha: Your appt is Thursday right? FX for that & tests!!!

Pad - I guess June is official country-swapping month! Where do you live in UK?

Never - Glad you are doing well! Yeah, anyone who has not been on here for a few days are in for a shocker, huh? An AWESOME shocker :thumbup::hugs:

DrS - Aye Carumba, prog supplements sound like a pain in the... front door! :haha: (what DPO? :test:)

Purple - I HOPE you join us!!!! GL tomorrow - er today!!! We want pics! :hugs:

Dashka - How are you feeling with that new cold/allergy & old bronch? AD OK? I'm on prog cream but its not much. I forgot to ask my Dr what that result was, but I'd think they'd tell me if low. I'll ask tomorrow morning. Don't worry the Fairy has Canada in her future :winkwink: :hugs:

Fro - great #'s & so glad you don't have to do the prog supps anymore! Btw, I meant to tell you that I love your avatar (BFP mania). I'm going to have to try a different decaf :coffee: I think (its icky!) :hugs:

Bear - post us as soon as you know - FX!

Twinks - how are you honey? I saw you've lost a few pounds - you GO GIRL!!! :bodyb:

LadyH - Hope you are doing OK :hugs:

Missy - Hope you are having a great time w/the family! Big surprises for you when you get back! :flower:

Nicker - hope you are having a great day & the fairy comes your way soon :flower:

:hi: HA, OMM, Kin, ipen? & anyone else I'm missing!

Hope you ladies have a great night/day/:sleep:! :hugs:
Sorry if I'm being neurotic :blush:. I'm not trying to be (like one "trys" :haha:) I just know the statistics (CPA here) & I have about a 6% chance. But I'm not worried anymore. Whatever will be will be & I am just so ECSTATIC for everyone else!!!! I really am - not just saying that (I'm a silver-lining kind of gal!:winkwink:) :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh, BTW, you know that reiki list I have? I took it out today bc Asry mentioned reiki & I started highlighting all of the BFP's that have happened - it was 5 at the time, but now 6 people out of 11 on the reiki list have gotten a :bfp: over the last 2 months!? :happydance:

I'm sure many of you don't believe in it & that's totally fine, but you gotta admit - that's pretty FREAKY-Deeky! :loopy::headspin::fool: :haha:

(we are entering...The Twilight Zone...)

:hugs:

Man - Holy Cow!!!! I can't wait to see tomorrows!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Congratulations!!

DrS - Progesterone sucks butt!! So glad the doctor finally let me get off it after asking a few times. I guess she finally listened to me after yesterday's incident. :haha:

Lil - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Still hoping a :bfp: in the near future.

Arsy - :cloud9: :happydance: :bunny: Yeah!!

Purps - SCAN!!! Yeah!!! How exciting!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Bear - FX'd for a :bfp:

Dwrgi - You amaze me. I would be a basket case if I saw something like that on fb. FB is really not the most sensitive place for many people. I feel like it's adults that still act like they are in high school. Ugh. Sorry about the fighting too. I hate how infertility puts such a strain on marriages/relationships. It's so hard sometimes. :hugs: P.S. 10 days for results is too long for me, I will be impatiently waiting your results.

Dashka - :hugs: Are you getting ready for your next cycle? I hope AD is better and so are you. Get some good :sleep: I hope allergies/pollen subsides.

Missy & HA - MIA??? :hugs: :hugs:

Twinks - How you doing?

Agapelove - Did you learn anything about your cycle? What's up?

Pad - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Butterfly - I love the painting. I love oil seascapes!! They are my favorite!!! :bfp: ~~~~

Nicker - How are you?

Never - Thanks!!! So happy things are going well for you!!! Enjoy :cloud9: It's well deserved!!

Lou, Luv, Kismet, Carol, LadyH......anything new?????

I am so glad we finally got a :bfp: surge....keep em coming ladies...come on, we need team effort............!!!!! :)

froliky= it is funny he never put me on it before this injectibles cycle. cant wait to stop taking it. the only upside to taking it is that you get to feel like you are "doing something" during the tww

lil- im 12dpiui

froliky= it is funny he never put me on it before this injectibles cycle. cant wait to stop taking it. the only upside to taking it is that you get to feel like you are "doing something" during the tww

lil- im 12dpiui

One word: :test:

for some unclear reason im holding out til day 14.. not that that has ever worked for me before but... decided i was doing it thursday. i prefer to wait for af, it is less upsetting than a bfn

I totally understand - that completely white blank where there SHOULD be a line sucks! makes your heart sink :nope: I was just being bad & egging you on bc you were "tempted" already :muaha:

for some unclear reason im holding out til day 14.. not that that has ever worked for me before but... decided i was doing it thursday. i prefer to wait for af, it is less upsetting than a bfn

Just don't mistake spotting/implantation bleeding for :witch: and think you're out when you're not. (OK, manipulative way to see if you'll test.) :blush:

im on progesterone... i likely wont get af or spotting.. i usually have a 14-15 day lp so thurs is day 14...

Well ladies I will be starting my new cycle before the end of the week. Didn't get my wish of a surprise YOU ARE PREGNANT but that's ok. I was a little sad to learn I didn't even ovulate yet again but DH was off today with me and we just snuggled while it rained. Got to love a good man.

I will be starting Metformin tomorrow and clomid 100mg cd 5-9. Still taking vitamins and baby aspirin. Hopeful for this new cycle.

You ladies are absolutely great and so glad I can come here and vent and get great advise.

Congrats Manuiti and all the BFPs....

Wishing you all baby dust and sticky vibes. For me I am just hoping for sanity as I continue on this journey.

Just a quick post before heading to bed. I am exhausted after a gong show of a field trip with 50 ninth graders. Bus left at 6:30 am an got back at 8:40 pm.

Not much to report. I am officially 1dpo. Before this ttc business I don't know if I ovulated. I have my doubts. After my three IUI cycles I know I ovulated all by myself yesterday on cd11. 3 days of some serious ewcm (tmi) followed by mittleshmirz yesterday. That should make my cycle 24-25 days which puts me right on track for IUI #4 in June (my bfp IUI).

Congrats to all of you with bfps, :hugs: to all of you with bfn, and Fx to anyone awaiting news or results.

MANU :wohoo:
That IS A :bfp::wohoo::friends: YOU DID IT!!!!:thumbup:
I'm sure trigger is out by now!!!!!!!!

What is going on with this beautiful craziness of BFP's
I've never seen so many happy news at one time :happydance:
Butterfly, have you tested yet? DrS? :test:

Amanda, you naughty girl with willie-talk :haha::haha: I hope OH forgives you :awww: and you have worked it out. FB is a :ignore::ignore: when it comes to babynews, babytalk etc. crap I hate to read " oh I'm so tired doing this'n that and babys crying at nights" bla bla..Then WHATTAHECK are you doing on FB complaining if you're tired, use that time for sleeping then asswipe!!
I'll NEVER do that if I get that far.

And yes, still :cloud9: and so is OH :awww: I'm sure he's got lot on his mind today at work :haha:

Big luvs to you all :hugs:

ps. Missy, are you ok?:hugs: Did you enjoy your brothers visit?

Omg so many posts that I want to reply to but when on my phone I get impatient as it takes so long to type :haha:

A have you told DH that his willy is actually ok yet? :haha::wacko:

Lils those are VERY interesting stats about the reiki :winkwink: and yes I am an artist for a living (just :wacko:) and I love the description of our bath trip - will have to look into some spa stuff :thumbup:

Purple, look forward to seeing scan pics :happydance:

Nicker yay for 1dpo and cycles ccooperating :thumbup:

Agape yay for snuggling :awww:

AFM will test again later today but still don't have much hope. Have some things to think about life wise lol. Need to make some changes :thumbup:

Love to all xxxxxx

LilS - you have the most wonderful attitude. I've still got everything crossed for you though! And as for your reiki list - you've got something going on there!!!! I'm so glad you added me. :hugs:

DrS - roll on tomorrow and test day!!!

agape - all the best for this next cycle! :flower:

nicker - 50 teenagers... o.m.g.!!! And yay for ovulating!!!!

butterfly - Fxd for your test. Your temps are looking good so don't give up hope yet.

afm - thank you all so much for all your lovely replies!

After so long and so many stark white hpts, I'm having a little trouble believing it's true. Very cautious as it could all so easily disappear before otd, or at any point after that, and I also have this fear that it's still the trigger in me, even though I can't find anything about the Ovidrel trigger hanging around for 15 days, but then again, I could be the weird one.

I did another test this morning with FMU and it looked like this after 8 minutes, the line appeared after about a minute.

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/mercs_missus/IMG_0247.jpg

I was also lucky enough to catch DH online right after so sent it to him. I think he was very much in work mode and I don't think he was expecting it because he just seemed shocked. Happy, but shocked. He's also quite rightly being cautious (he did tell me not to test and wait for the beta a few days ago) and said, now we just need to wait for the beta tests and see what they say. We'll see what he's like when we speak after he's finished work and he'll be a bit more relaxed and it'll have had time to sink in a bit...

Man - that line is definitely darker!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Butterfly - It's only 11DPO, so I still have FX!!!! I think only like 50-60% show up 11DPO!!! :winkwink::flower: :hugs:

Asry - :cloud9: I agree this has been so exciting lately seeing all of these BFP's! Spring is in the air, let's make all things GROW :flow:. It's so great to see all of these after all of the heartbreak & BFN's... My only wish is that its contagious for all of these beautiful ladies & especially (with sugar on top) the really LTTC'rs!!! :thumbup:

:hugs:

Butterfly - Your temps still look good though? Not sure why..maybe you have a slow but steady one in there. :) :baby: ~~~~~ I hope you figure out the life stuff....I think everyone in the world needs to do that a lot more than they do.

Agape - :hugs: Sounds wonderful snuggling in bed after having a bad day/cycle. :hugs: :hugs: It is nice to have a great DH/OH!!

Man - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :bunny: :bunny: :yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9:

Arsy - ditto to you..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :bunny: :bunny: :yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9:

Nicker - Wow!! That field trip sounds pretty fun actually. :thumbup: to 1dpo! Moving forward always feels good!

Lil - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi to everyone else!!!

Agape - hope this cycle is much, much better for you! Sounds like you are doing all new things, so that has to be very uplifting! :flower:

Nicker - Oh my, 9th graders? Who did you piss off in your last life? :haha: You are a brave, brave soul!!! That's great you o'd on your own!!! Who knows - you may not need the IUI's now.

Fro - How you doing today, darlin'? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

A big HELLO & :hugs: to all. Sticking to "mini-posts" (for me anyway :haha:) bc I have to actually get a little work done today before I get a pink slip! :nope:

I'm buying this round: :hugs::hugs::hugs: & :baby::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->