TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi wonderful ladies!
Manu – so wonderful !!! the line is getting darker!!:happydance::happydance: Big hugs and hope you’ll have the most wonderful reunion with DH soon! Congratulations girl!:thumbup:

Butterfly - don’t give up! :flower:Lils is right it’s still early and your chart still looks good…. Hope you figure things out the ‘life’ stuff…. Hang in there xoxo:hugs:

Lils – You are so right about the reiki…. :hugs:I hope I’m coming up soon :winkwink: and the fairy is on route to Canada in a few weeks:winkwink:….. I am soooo hoping this one is it for you!:thumbup: Do you go for betas again soon? Your chart still looks good – hope you’re feeling good… xoxo:hugs:

Asry – SOO happy for you too! :happydance:hope you are taking it easy….and hope the ‘poopy pants’ is better!

Agape – awesome snuggling with man! :hugs:Good therapy. Good luck and breathe in ….breathe out…. xo

Frolicky – how are you today? Big hugs:hugs:

Purple – is scan today? GL!!! Xo:thumbup:

Nicker – oh my 50 grade 9’ers – oh dear…. You will need some chillaxin’ now…. Hope this is the cycle for you!:hugs:

Dwrgi – hope you are feeling ok and hope you’ve made up with DH:hugs:….. – if boys only knew what we have to put up with…. To be in our shoes for just one cycle! Xoxo:haha:

AFM – AF is almost on her way out…. The cough is much better and stopped sneezing…. Just congested in the mornings and cough once in a while (post nasal thingy – gross)…. I think it did develop into some allergies??:shrug:… I only took the Claritin Sunday and Monday… and haven’t since….so not sure if it was that that helped. AD is getting better too (thanks for asking) – but still soooo cranky and feisty ... DH is sick too now… (same thing as AD)… we are a bunch of sickos! :haha:Funny because we are always sooo healthy usually. Finally got a chance to do yoga this morning and made some fresh cucumber and celery juice (supposed to be good for bronch)… :thumbup:I’m on my way!

Hello to everyone I missed – love you all!:hugs::hugs:
xoxo

Oh my goodness!!
Manu - wonderful news and fab pics!!
huge congratulations!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

ladies - I was on yesterday and LOADS has happened here!!

Butterfly - I am still hopeful for you xxx and I will definietely be trying to meet with you all :hugs: I don't mind spa things or cake or anything!!

Dwrgi - It is your appointment tomorrow?? good luck hun, I hope it goes well xxxx :hugs: I chuckled when I read about poor dh and his "small willy" bless him :haha:

HA and Missy - :hugs: just in case

Nicker - you are a superhero dealing with all those teenagers!

Lils - you and your reiki group may have performed miracles hun!! if this thread is anything to go by - how are you doing today??

Dash - glad you are feeling a little bit betterm hopefully that continues and you are back to full health very soon!!

Twinkle - big loves hun xxx hows the weight loss going?? you are inspirational!!

DrS - so testing day tomorrow??? I will keep everything crossed for you xxx Good Luck :hugs:

Pad - :hugs: and pink :dust: to you hun xx

Asry - has the news sunk in?? how did you tell your dh?? Im chuffed to bits for you xxx

huge loves to everyone else I am missing. and thank you all for all you lovely wishes and messages xxx

we went for the scan today and it was amazing. there's just one baby and he/she is the wriggliest little rascal!! me and dh ares still a bit shocked by it all. Ive put full details and the pics in my journal Here for anyone who wants to look. NOTE - they are not in a spoiler.

Love to you all xxxx

Sorry just a quick post, I'm on my phone and I don't quite know how to feel just now.
My clinic Dr left me a voicemail about my beta result as I asked her to. (i'm away with work and didn't want any bad news in the middle of conference day...
So i've just listened to the message and she says that my beta is 6 which she said means that it's unlikely to be a viable pregnancy. She asked me to do a HPT on Friday when I get home just in case.
I was hoping to get a definitive answer but now i just feel confused.

And of course there's little hope in me that it could be late
implantation or a slow grower.

Sorry about the selfish post. Does anyone know enough of the beta levels to let me know if this will definitely be a mc or is there ickle bit of hope left????

Aaarrgggghhhhh

dear Bear, I wish I knew the answer for you, I am sure someone will be along in a miute who does though
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Manu - congrats on your results yay yay yay yay !!!!!!

I need to go back and read about what's happening with the rest of you xxxxx

Sorry just a quick post, I'm on my phone and I don't quite know how to feel just now.
My clinic Dr left me a voicemail about my beta result as I asked her to. (i'm away with work and didn't want any bad news in the middle of conference day...
So i've just listened to the message and she says that my beta is 6 which she said means that it's unlikely to be a viable pregnancy. She asked me to do a HPT on Friday when I get home just in case.
I was hoping to get a definitive answer but now i just feel confused.

And of course there's little hope in me that it could be late
implantation or a slow grower.

Sorry about the selfish post. Does anyone know enough of the beta levels to let me know if this will definitely be a mc or is there ickle bit of hope left????

Aaarrgggghhhhh

I don't know how many DPIVF you are but here is a chart that gives Median #'s, high #'s & lowest #'s. To figure out my whopping 6% chance, I just found my DPO, clicked on the number (14DPO), found my beta (21 = 176) & divided it by the total (2966).

I guess it could be 6 if day of implantation or maybe even the day after? I don't know enough about it though I hope this helps!

FX for you!!! :hugs:

hya all hope all is well i havent been on for a while as had my ivf cancel after finding a cysts i am ok now and had to start again .I am on my 7th day after 3dy egg transfer i didnt think i would get this far after the poblems thelast time.Iam on cyclogest 3 times a day i havent had any spottin but the odd cramp feeling but in a bit of pain when using toilet .

Bearlake - hope you get some answers and big hugs to you !!

Purple - so happy that your scan went great ! xoxo you must be so relieved.... xoxo

Purple - the pics are AWESOME!!! I put more in your journal... :hugs:hugs::hugs:

Dashka - soooo glad you are stating to feel better! Yeah, I just got allergies within the last year so you could totally have developed them! Adult onset. Sounds like the Clairtib helped - it's one of those things you have to go thru a few times to recognize (argh) :dohh: YAY for yoga & veggie juice making you feel better! :thumbup::flower::hugs:

Mazak - Welcome back! So (I've just recently learned) that's like 10DPO - testing soon - FX & hope the pain is implantation :flower:

OMG Purps the pictures are incredible! Brought tears to my eyes..in a good way of course!

Manu that is a BFP right there girl!! YAY!

Dwrgi you are wicked! Hahahhaa laughed my ass off!

Lils I am in Hampshire in the south of England.... can't believe I am missing the meet cos I am in your state! LOL

Butterfly.... when you testing???

Drs you have amazing will power chick! Wait to Thurs, don't listen to this lot! LOLLOL

Just got "the call" - betas came back... 5 :sadangel:

Just waiting to mc at any time now...:cry::sad2:

purple=- yay pics.. so cute

lils and bear- fingers crossed

afm- still holding out.. one more day and i test. ive gotten my hopes up though. im gonna be crushed if it is bfn

Lil - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Wish I could do more hon!!

Bear - I don't know how many days past you are either. Day one does not say much it's the next number that tells whether it's really viable (doubling time).

DrS- You just like to torture the rest of us. ;)

Lil - I am so sorry hun...... I wish I could give you a MASSIVE hug right now..... You give so much and deserve this so much... We are here for you...xoxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::nope::nope::nope:

Lil. Well since I can't even get a date, I guess I will have to keep up with the IUIs. Ovulating without sperm does me no good ttc wise. Looking forward to June when it is time to try again.

I am so sorry you didn't get good news today :hugs:

Dashka - so glad to hear that you're finally getting better! :flower:

Purple - amazing photos!!!

Bear - this link (scroll to the bottom) with a table of levels might be useful, though I think it is dependant on the implantation day, and yours could've been late. https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Mazak - :wave: welcome back! I'm on 10dp3dt, so we're very close. When are you planning to test?

LilS - oh hun, i'm so so sorry to read this. you know we're all here for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear that LilSulz....praying for you.
Purple I was smiling while looking at your scan....such a beautiful thing. DH was like why are you just sitting there smiling at the computer. LOL I did look like a cheshire cat.

Hoping for us all and we will get there because the baby fairy is flying everywhere. I plan to catch her and then I will send it on.

Have a good one ladies....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"