TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hello all you beautiful ladies!!!

I just wanted to pop on and say congrats to all the ladies with the BFP's and to Purple for the beautiful news of the heartbeat!!!!

To the ladies that are possibly facing losing their little ones, i am sending you massive hugs :hugs:.

I can no longer say that i will pray for anybody, and i have completly lost my faith in God, i just have a hard time believing that he would take my dad from me and 5 of our babies, plus now make our lives miserable with our jobs, i just dont believe anymore, but i will say that you ladies are all in my thoughts, i am sending good sticky vibes your way, and hoping you get good news.

OMM, I am so sorry for ALL you have been through & all of your losses!!! That's so incredibly heartbreaking. :( I really, really hope that something good is just around the corner for you, honey...

I am sending you BIG squishy massive crazy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bfn of course. Trying to decide if I want to waste the money on a beta. It is extremely unlikely that a day 14 is neg and yet I'm still preg. I've tried fooling myself into that before. Now I'm going to have to deal with telling the clinic I want free rounds etc. and picking a new donor, sigh. I really thought id be joining you bfps this month.

Oh DrS I am so sorry. :nope::hugs: There is still a chance, you know & I will keep my fingers crossed that :af: stays away!

:hugs:

OMM - :hugs::hugs::hugs:

DrS - there's still hope, but if you do have to move onto another cycle, it'll be a cycle without lazy couch potato sperm and I'm sure it'll work for you! Hang in there hun. :hugs:

Yeah I agree w/Manuiti. I didn't know if thinking about the silver lining would make you feel better or piss you off but I was thinking if it is really not your cycle then now that (a) you don't have to pay for it, and (b) you are going to get brand-new sperm that I know you will make them test the sh** out of before even attempting IUI, then maybe you might have much more hope for the very near future... :flower:

(if that pisses you off you can tell me to go F*** myself... :hugs:)

Manuiti - I am taking it from your spoiler the line showed up again -:flower: :happydance:

OMM - for all you've been through.....:hugs::hugs:

Dr. S - so sorry girl.... I really thought it was going to happen for you this time... You go kick that clinic in the ass!! I'm sure they will give you Grade AA sperm next time... :hugs::hugs:

AFM - just went for a walk at lunch and saw 4 GIANT baby bumps... what is it when the weather gets nice out - all the baby bumps (and I mean giant ones) suddenly appear.... Sigh...

Hello all you beautiful ladies!!!

I just wanted to pop on and say congrats to all the ladies with the BFP's and to Purple for the beautiful news of the heartbeat!!!!

To the ladies that are possibly facing losing their little ones, i am sending you massive hugs :hugs:.

I can no longer say that i will pray for anybody, and i have completly lost my faith in God, i just have a hard time believing that he would take my dad from me and 5 of our babies, plus now make our lives miserable with our jobs, i just dont believe anymore, but i will say that you ladies are all in my thoughts, i am sending good sticky vibes your way, and hoping you get good news.

OMM, I am so sorry for ALL you have been through & all of your losses!!! That's so incredibly heartbreaking. :( I really, really hope that something good is just around the corner for you, honey...

I am sending you BIG squishy massive crazy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMM - :hugs::hugs::hugs:

DrS - there's still hope, but if you do have to move onto another cycle, it'll be a cycle without lazy couch potato sperm and I'm sure it'll work for you! Hang in there hun. :hugs:

Thank you ladies, i appreciate your hugs and love very much :hugs:

Firstly... Lils I am so sorry hun. I had hoped for better for you hun. xx

Bear I am also sorry you have had bad news as well...

Dr S were you doing ED? I have had 1 round of that and it failed for me ... despite me reacting perfectly to the drugs and have grade A embies... it is a kick in the guts, cost us loads.

Hey OMM... I know how you feel too xx

Hey Purps, Fro, Man, Asry and all the other lovely BFP ladies!!

I had a lovely meet up with a friend who had suffered 9 losses and now has reached the milestone of 20 weeks... it was great to see that it does work ... how brave she is to try try try again. xx

OMM - for all you've been through.....:hugs::hugs:

Dr. S - so sorry girl.... I really thought it was going to happen for you this time... You go kick that clinic in the ass!! I'm sure they will give you Grade AA sperm next time... :hugs::hugs:

AFM - just went for a walk at lunch and saw 4 GIANT baby bumps... what is it when the weather gets nice out - all the baby bumps (and I mean giant ones) suddenly appear.... Sigh...

thanks honey, and lol, the huge bumps are everywhere, i have at least 5 where i work, one sits across from me, and one other is just on the other side of her lol. Just keep your head up and when you see a giant baby bump try and get closer (Without freaking the woman out lol) and catch as much of that baby dust coming off of her as you can!!

OMM - Lol - thanks for that... must be so hard to work side by side with one -I had that about 2 years ago -was working with 2... but now none thank goodness.. (it's just the really big ones and those you know had no problems conceiving that hurt) Today after I saw them I tried to convince myself that perhaps all of them also had a long hard time TTC and somehow that made me feel better and I was kinda happy for them... (Anything to make me feel better....lol)

I have a question (I am pursuing "my own silver lining" here) - Has anyone has a Sonohysterography (SHG)? Its where they fill your uterus up w/saline & do an u/s to see if any cysts or whatever are in there causing implantation problems - ?

My Dr. is awesome. I shot over an email wanting all Level 2 tests that Dwrgi had on her list & they are mailing me out a prescription today. Done. Of course I have to wait until "everything is done", but I need to stand up & grab life by the balls & make sure i do everything possible to make it happen. Literally, in the whole wide world, there are only these 6 tests left with regard to fertility left for me to take so if I'm putting my faith into TTC over the next month or 2 I want to make sure I've covered ALL possible bases!

(roar :haha:)

I have a question (I am pursuing "my own silver lining" here) - Has anyone has a Sonohysterography (SHG)? Its where they fill your uterus up w/saline & do an u/s to see if any cysts or whatever are in there causing implantation problems - ?

My Dr. is awesome. I shot over an email wanting all Level 2 tests that Dwrgi had on her list & they are mailing me out a prescription today. Done. Of course I have to wait until "everything is done", but I need to stand up & grab life by the balls & make sure i do everything possible to make it happen. Literally, in the whole wide world, there are only these 6 tests left with regard to fertility left for me to take so if I'm putting my faith into TTC over the next month or 2 I want to make sure I've covered ALL possible bases!

(roar :haha:)

Yep i have had two of them, they are not so bad, depending on the doctor, the first one i had was this guy and i cramped really bad, the second one was with a different doctor, i found out he was pushing the saline in too fast, with her, it was a breeze.

Dashka - :grr::grr::grr: that sucks :( :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pad - wow - 9!? She's got some serious willpower! That must give you some hope??? :hugs:

Fro, Asry & manuiti - I hope you guys are getting symptoms & getting excited! Please update us on tests (I know Fro has scan & beta today! & Asry has beta on Monday) FX!!!!! :hugs:

Dwrgi - How was your appt honey? I hope it went awesome for you :thumbup: Do tell... :hugs:

Butterfly - :hugs::friends::hug:

Agape - yes, please catch that fairy & pass her on! FX!!! :hugs:

OMM - thank you! :hugs:

Purple - still on :cloud9: w/those pics!

:hi: to Twinks, HA, Never, LadyH, Nicker, Bear & anyone else I miss! I hope you ladies are doing great today :hugs:

Lils - wow that is awesome -so you just ask your doctor for Level 2 and that's it - he does it? Is he an RE? That includes the NK cell testing too? I'm glad you are taking life by the 'balls' ... it will really help your sanity for sure....

Re: the test - do you mean the 'tube test' -HSG right? I had it done about 7-8 years ago and it was painful for me on one side (because either there was a blockage OR that tube spasmed - they couldn't tell me as sometimes that happens on the 2nd side as the body tries to defend itself from the stuff they are shooting in... Everyone is different.. for me it was painful on that side and then had AF cramps for a few hours afterward...If you do it make sure you take Advil just before...

Lots of squishy hugs to you hun!!!

Omm bless you sweetie! I'm glad you are still with us...I've missed you xxxx :hugs:

Pad that's wonderful about your friend xxxx

drS I am so sorry Hun, I thought it was going to be good news too for you! You must stick to your guns and tell you clinic what's what!!

I know Lils... she is either brave or stubborn as a mule bless her! She looks fab and she knows she is Team Pink so I wore my bubble gum pink dress in honour of it lol... I am praying some of the pinky baby dust fell onto me! LOL

Hey Purps and look at you! Our very own inspiration.. along with Carole!

Just keep your head up and when you see a giant baby bump try and get closer (Without freaking the woman out lol) and catch as much of that baby dust coming off of her as you can!!

"When you see one in the wild, tiptoe up to it very quietly :shhh: & eeevvver so slowly and you may just get to pet it with your very own bare hands... They say that if you are able to touch one, it brings you fertility..." :haha:

Purple is probably not going to come to the meetup now that the secret is out. Everybody will be rubbing up against her in public! Can you imagine what that would look like to people walking down the street?! :rofl:

Sports may have chest bumps, but BNB has bump-bumps, so there! :haha:

(don't worry Purple, we won't smother you like that! lol)

DrS - :hugs: That sucks butt!!! Sorry!!!! However, I am glad you know why and will get some sperm that actually move now. Ugh!!! I feel discusted (sp?) for you.

OMM - I completely know how you feel. Life can be so challenging. There are times I think, man, why do people have so many kids when they can't give them good opportunities in life because quite frankly, life is freaking hard and it's nice to have a good foundation because without it, it's an uphill battle most of the time. I pray sometimes, but I think it's more meditation, thoughts than praying to a god. If you want a good laugh google "George Carlin Religion" and watch the utube video. It's pretty funny. He says he worships the sun. :) :hugs: :hugs:

Lil - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Bear - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Pad - Yeah, your friend has endurance for sure. Amazing!!! I would give up by then. That's truly remarkable!!

Dashka - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well see attached....
Scan 4-19-12 for bnb.jpg The beany grew a good amount in 3 days. Next scan is a week from today. Beta results tomorrow. Doctor said things are looking good so far.... I hope she's right....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->