TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Dwrgi said:
AFM-As For Me!

Hope AF doesn't show. I like your friend's words, hope you take solace from them! Good luck, and sod the worrying about Xmas drinks. I know of loads who've got pregnant following a really good knees-up (one of our crew on here, is one shining example, no names mentioned!!!).

:hugs:

Ha ha! Thanks for the AFM insight. I'm so not down with the kids!
x

Dashka - will hold out till 18 dpo (if af isn't here by then) and let you know! I'm new to this charting business. I thought it looked awful!!

Hi didnt want to read and run.hi to all fingers crossed for all u ladies getting close to.testing.afm back to school today.needed to try and get back to normal (ish).am cream crackered so will post properly tom.love vx

Hi ladies. I have been reading and sending good thoughts to everyone. But only soo many hours in the day to respond, hey? And I feel like I really want to write to people properly instead of some flippant comment. Soon! We pick up our IUI meds today, so hope I feel a bit more positive about things then.

Temp drop today too, so AF is def on her way.

Sorry been MIA for a few days. Just wanted to say :hi: hi OMM, send :hug: to those who need it and :coffee: to those who might test soon :growlmad::haha:

Back In day or two :wave:

Let me set the scene...listening to my ipod....Beastie Boys/Brass Monkey!::haha:

Hello- Dwrgi, Butterfly,dashka,Mirium,Lilsluz,ladyh,onmymind!and all the new girls that have joined!:hugs::hugs:
How are you all? Missed you!

Just needed a break from ttc. The break is over! Dh and I have met with a new Reproductive Endo. I had my consultation. Dh had to work so my Mom went with me! Dh was scheduled for his S/A. Next, he told me to call the office on the first day of af, which I did. Went to the office on the 3rd day of af. The nurse gave me a gown and told me to go into the exam room. I changed, figured I would remember which exam room.....opened a door with the lights dim...:dohh::dohh: Saw someone and quickly closed the door. I was mortified! That is so me to do something like that.

Found my room...dr and nurse came in and he did the vag. ultrasound. He was looking at my ovaries. Showed me and the follies. He said he would like to see more but nothing abnormal. Then the nurse drew my blood. I got dressed and we sat down to discuss the action plan. Dh's S/A wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either.:cry:

Next, I was scheduled for an HSG Tuesday of this week....it hurt like a mofo. The dr. showed me the dye going to the right and filling the rt tube...lft tube took longer but it eventually went thru. The dr said there could have been a little build up in the lft tube but was able to clear it. Whewwww! I was so nervous.

My RE called me today to discuss where we go from here. He said he would like to start with an IUI with medication because dh's boys aren't at their best....so he will either try my cycle that is coming up or the next.

It was discovered I don't have PCOS or if I did it was mild and fixed it with my 60 lb. weight loss. Not sure how many kilos that is...math is my worst subject. Insurance covered some diagnostics but from here on out it comes out of our pocket.

Lastly, women in the U.S. with no fertility coverage. A bill has been given to Congress which will be considered November 13, 2012- December 31, 2012. The bill is to increase patient access to IVF with the Family Act. $13,360 tax credit that matches 50/50, covering up to half the expenses up to the lifetime cap. I have already written a letter to my reps here in CA.

More info. is on www.resolve.org/familyact or www.facebook.com/familyact2011

Had my 6 month check up for my lumpectomy in my lft breast! Everything looks great and healing nicely...don't have to come back for 1 year.:happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS! PADBRAT!:hugs::hugs:

HI ladies....

I will post better later on.... i'm sorry for the selfish post....but I'm freaking out a little and scared.... I started spotting late last night (very little pinkish) and this morning again very little light brown (no red yet)....It's usually just on the pad -not when I wipe yet and is a small amount but it's 14 days after ER so my hope is starting to fade as if it was implantation bleeding wouldn't it have happened days ago?

Maybe progesterone is holding back AF and it's trying to get through??

Still have little AF cramping on and off but not major -just a couple times/day.... Was going to test on Saturday with HPT and Sunday is the Blood beta test.

Was supposed to have my review at work today - but got moved to Monday. Still feeling sick (cold)... Heaven help me.... I'm so worried :cry:

HI ladies....

I will post better later on.... i'm sorry for the selfish post....but I'm freaking out a little and scared.... I started spotting late last night (very little pinkish) and this morning again very little light brown (no red yet)....It's usually just on the pad -not when I wipe yet and is a small amount but it's 14 days after ER so my hope is starting to fade as if it was implantation bleeding wouldn't it have happened days ago?

Still have little AF cramping on and off but not major -just a couple times/day.... Was going to test on Saturday with HPT and Sunday is the Blood beta test.

Was supposed to have my review at work today - but got moved to Monday. Still feeling sick (cold)... Heaven help me.... I'm so worried :cry:

Oh, Dash---:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: It could still be okay, as lots of people have a little blood at time of AF and/or light spotting in the first few weeks. Try to stay hopeful! Sorry that you're having to be sick and have spotting and etc. all at once!!!!! Take care of yourself!

(will post more anon, myself)

Just a quick message.

Dash - Hoping and praying and fingers crossed for you. Huge hug - hope you can take some time to rest and relax today. :hugs::hugs:

Nessaw - Hope you're doing ok back at school. :hugs::hugs:

Lils - You're having such a rough week - get well soon and take care of yourself. Hope you can get some rest. :hugs::hugs:

Hi to all the other ladies - will write more later.

Dash - hoping everything is ok with you. I have my fingers crossed for you.
Big hugs xx

oh dash :hugs::hugs::hugs: I agree with pebble, so many women have spotting around AF time when they are pregnant. Please stay positive and try not to worry too much about it (I know that's easier said than done).:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Don't stress, that's not good in early pregnancy :winkwink: Keeping everything crossed for you! :dust: Lots of love :kiss:

HI ladies....

Hi, just wanted to pop on and offer some support, try not to freak out, the progesterone can cause your cervix to spot, there is a lot of blood down there if your pg and that can happen, also, i had one pg that i spotted three days before my blood test when i had done an IUI, i thought oh great, now AF is coming early, but the next morning it was gone, and i tested and it was positive. Its very common to spot in early pg, so try to relax, and think positive. Good luck, i cant wait to see what the test shows, me i would have tested already lol.

Hey dashka.keeping everything crossed for you.xx

Hi onmymind and luvmydoggies.lovely to catch up with how you are doing.x

Hi girls. Sorry I have been MIA of late. Life has been turned upside down. Right at the end the IVF got cancelled. :( I had one great follicle at 18mm two at 14mm and two at 9mm so the voided the cycle, gave me a booster shot and told me go bd over the weekend and hope for the best. I was so upset . I guess I was naive to think that there would be loads of follicles and we could get lots of eggs but no such luck. The clinic closes over Xmas do we have to repeat this process for the next 2 cycles until jan when we can try IVF again. So I go on IUI injections have a booster then do it ourselves. And while u are low they send u a massive bill just to tip u over the edge. :(

Hope everyone is well. Congrats to all the Bfp that I may have missed. Fingers are firmly crossed for all the tww ers. I am 5 dpo at the moment

Chicken – I hope DH talks some sense into them today – GL :flower:

Dwrgi – Yeah, I’m going to :test: again tomorrow (UTI). Cipro is an antibiotic for UTI’s. Big :hugs: to you for nasty, evil, pimple-faced, hook-nosed, son of a :witch:! :nope: I guess we'll both be starting our triple lindy's together - probs late next week? :thumbup: yay for late day today & hope you had some wonderful CIDER last night & scarfed down some yum-yums, too! You deserve it hun :flower: you are always there for everyone & so caring & compassionate (not mention funny as hell), I so want to see you with a BFP... :hugs:

Moon – buttermilk sounds like it should be yummy, but :sick::sick::sick:. Your hotel/hot-tub expeditions sound so awesome – ahhhhh :cloud9:. Bet it’s just what the Dr ordered. :thumbup: Glad hcg is back down & hoping AF comes so you can move onwards & upwards again. :hugs:

Dashka – two words for spotting: progesterone suppositories! Its definitely from the progesterone the way you’ve been describing it. I get it just from the cream that goes into the who-ha 1x/day, its only 90mg & its very “gentle” supposedly. You have 400mg suppositories you have to do 4x/day, so its no wonder! It makes everything very sensitive & raw in there, even if you don’t feel it. One more day to get through until :test: :happydance::dance: :hugs:

Pebble – Yeah, I just ask my Dr’s always if they can put refills on my Rx’s that I may need from time to time & they usually oblige. I also found out I shouldn’t be using regular soap in the front door as it kills off the good bacteria needed for balance, so I’m going to do that from now on. I already wipe carefully, so :shrug:. 13hrs & stress on top of it? No thank you! What’s in Toronto? (other than Dashka & Kismet :haha:). We are having a homeless TG this year – all the peeps who have nowhere to go are coming here. We can’t go to my sis-in-law’s as there are some family feuds going on (DH’s family :grr::grr::grr: - THEY stress me out! He loves my family way better, but they are up north).

La Bergere – sorry your mom commented like that :growlmad:. Some people just don’t realize what they say, and maybe its in jest, but if its partially truthful, it can still hurt. :hugs: I like what your friend said (yes, top of the Xmas card list for her!). So sorry the :witch: got you! :growlmad: I think she’s getting hate vibes from about half of us at the mo…

Kismet – so sorry :witch: came for you! :nope::flower: She’s a nasty hag! Yeah, I’ve never had to fast for 12 hours for any of my tests? Even my glucose test was don’t eat or drink after midnight? But maybe there’s a good reason? Good luck on your tests :flower:. It will all be worth it to find out where you stand, trust me! You can’t feel old & broken & fed up yet, kid, you just started! Reiki circle, chick – I think you need to find/try one. I’ve been at this almost 2 yrs & have had 4 mc’s – if it wasn’t for reiki, I’d probably be on a therapists couch every other day & on lots of drugs. Not that there’s anything wrong with that at ALL – I’ve been there many times, trust me! And I’ll probably go back again at some point, its inevitable for me. But, it really does keep me in balance w/o the Dr. – most of the time, anyway. :hugs:

Nessaw – hope things are returning to normal for you :flower:

Maddy – Oh, how exciting! Good luck w/the meds :happydance: When is actual IUI (about)?

BF – Good luck with the 2-days of mum duty! I hope your back is doing better??? :hugs:

Luv – I remember you, welcome back! :flower: Wow, it’s been a really long time! Congrats on the weight loss. And hoping the HSG cleaned out the tubes to prepare you for a nice sticky bean. Let us know when you do the IUI :thumbup:. Hey, thanks for that info., re: IVF :happydance:. I’ll believe it when I see it actually get passed, but hey, it’s a step in the right direction, right? Ugh, on lumpectomy, I didn’t remember about that. Glad the booby is doing good :dance: Lots of good stuff for you!!!

Kiwi – oh, I’m so sorry IVF did not turn out to yield the best results, hun :flower:. Hey, all you need is one golden egg, so all hope is not lost yet! FX that you caught it & :dust: coming your way.

Mirium – How are you doing hun? :flow:

Pad, Asry, Fro & LadyH – hope our lovely graduates are doing well. :flower::hugs:

Purps - :hugs: I hope you are getting some rest after everything!

AFM – I’m getting eye surgery 11/27. It’s right at the beginning of my fertile period, so hoping I’ll be fine by that wknd :shrug:. I have something that’s distorting my vision – like seeing through a dirty window with a big mud splat on it. So, they have to cut into my eye, suck out the vitreous gel (that has blood splat in it) & fill it back up with some kind of gas or oil.:shock: I said it BETTER BE PREMIUM!!! :haha: None of that low-grade stuff for me! And if they charge me more than 3.70/gallon, I’ll report them for price gouging! :haha: Actually it’s a silicone gas or oil. Then they have to put stitches in my eyeball :saywhat::shock::sick: They better give me some GOOD painkillers is all I can say. :nope:

So, I wanted to get all this done ASAP because I can’t do it if pregs and my 30’s have been plagued with surgeries (13 of them), so I figure before I turn 40 in January, I want to get this one last surgery out of the way so that my 40’s will start off healthy & happy. I think I’m the only one here that can’t wait until they are 40! :wacko: :thumbup:

TGIF!
:dust: to those in 2WW!
:wine: & :beer: to those not!
& :hugs: for those who don’t need :dust:, but can’t drink :wine:

nessaw and moon - hope you are doing ok.

kiwi - fingers crossed for you

maddy - good luck with IUI :thumbup:

OMM - :hi: "neighbor"! :hugs: I also live in Chicago

lils - oh man, stitches in you eyeballs??? :saywhat: Holy cow, that's tough. thankfully you don't need your eyes for :sex: :haha:

dash - how are you doing honey? :hugs:

drh - you ok?

Hi and :hugs: to pebble, dwrgi, mirium, laberge, kismet, purps, ladyh and rybody else I've missed.

afm, I seem to have one of my mini cycles again. I had a very short period and I'm only on cd5 and had o-pains yesterday. So I took two opks this morning and both were positive :wacko: I'll have a :wine: on that :haha:

Hope you all have a good weekend! :dance:

Am home from work and aiming to be white wine positive in approx 5mins.happy weekend folks.x

Hi ladies...

So sorry I have been MIA... bloody internet and phone have been down for a week and a half and BT have only just fixed it! Pah to them!

Lils.... OOooo feel green even thinking about eye surgery.... have some wine... I would lol. xxx

Dash... it very well could be implant bleeding... think mine happened weeks 4 & 5. Or could be prog as there is extra blood supply to the cervix during pregnancy so the least knock could set off a bleed. I am hoping hoping hoping for you tomorrow!!

Dwrgi wahooo for the weekend! Cider ahoy!

Iluv and OMM! How great to see you both again!!!

Nee... even going back to work will leave you exhausted... and you may still have emotional episodes..xxx

Maddy! Good luck for the IUI!

Owl.. how odd... hit the wine I say!

Ooo Kiwi... how crap.. though with a bit of luck you may have caught the egg BDing!!

Mucho loves to all x

AFM

Had MW appt and the second the doppler hit my skin there was baby's HB hammering away at 160 bpm. Even MW said baby had a lovely strong HB! YAY. Scan on Monday... please let all be well.... and tell me I am having a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->