TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Door sending you hugs as always XXXX

Wonderin, WOW, What more can I say,Thanks for sharing that sure is extreme, in a good way.

Oh Door, I'm so sorry. :cry: I am sort of the same way - a plan seems to help me look fwd. So, I hope DH can really think about what he wants & you two can come to some kind of agreement & plan to move forward when "its time". No matter what happens, unless you choose option #3, your journey isn't over hun. And we'll all be here cheering you onto DE, ED, adoption or anything else you choose. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

LW - wow :shock: that's probably the craziest story I've heard yet! So from age 34 to 42 she ended up with 3 adopted & 4 biological kids! :dohh::cloud9: Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Small - thanks hun :flower: & GL on your appt - let us know what happens.

Left Wonderin, that story is AMAZING!!! You could make a TV show out of it, incredible. Thanks so much for sharing.

Hi Doorbell,
(and to all the lovely ladies in TTC#1 crew! :hi:)

I've been thread stalking, but I just wanted to pop in and send you a big hug.
Saying a little prayer for you
L xx :hugs:

Door - :hugs: Don't know what to say, except it is good that you are looking forward.

Left - what a fantastic story. It sure gives me hope.

La Bergere - nice to see you. Hope everything is going well.

Lils - I have to confess that I haven't made an appointment :blush: It's tricky trying to get to see the GP that I usually see, and I'm going to Germany tomorrow for three days. So if I'm still achy when I get back, I'll try to see get in on Monday or Tuesday.

Nessa, Dwrgi, CC, Pebble and all other ladies - :hi:

Hi all :) glad my sister story brings hope :) she still can't believe it herself some days :) each one of her children has the most amazing story . It's weird to think her boy and the twins were conceived at the same time , but one of them is 3 years older lol.... The other two were frozen for those years !

I've often thought of adoption or fostering , and think regardless ill foster one day in the future . I've read some of the threads about the journeys of the women on that pathway on this site , there are so many happy endings :)

Hey all.

Lovely to hear from u la bergere.

Left wondering thats an amazing story.

Hows everyone doing?

Big hugs to door.

Afm had my booster mmr on thurs so can start ttc at end of aug. Its my edd this coming fri. Have got the day off as a late moving day. Planning a pedicure as a treat but still got reports to finish as well.

Love to all vx

Hi girls! Just quick drive-by!

La Bergere-I'm glad you popped by!
Congratulations on the PG!! You kept that one quiet. But good luck!
:hugs:

Door-massive hugs to you lovely. How are you doing??:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Ness-grrr. Piggin' reports but yay to pamper day!! :kiss:

LW-OMG that IS a story! Truly inspirational! Thanks for sharing!

Love to all, :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hello everyone , nothing much happening here .. It was a holiday today so off work , just pottered in the garden as the weather was nice. the sun was out for a change ! 7dpo today and not a symptom in sight lol......

Hope everyone had a good weekend :)

Hi ladies - just dropping back in here to say a quick hi, even though I've been gone for a couple months.

LW - I read the story about your sister. Wow that's wonderful!!

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday.

Hi Moon , I'm sorry for both your losses, sounds like you have been through a sad time :(
Hope you are doing ok ?

Hello everyone , nothing much happening here .. It was a holiday today so off work , just pottered in the garden as the weather was nice. the sun was out for a change ! 7dpo today and not a symptom in sight lol......

LW - take no signs as a good sign! I got more symptoms when I wasn't PG then when I was! LOL! :shrug::haha:

Hi Drwgi!!! xx

LW - take no signs as a good sign! I got more symptoms when I wasn't PG then when I was! LOL! :shrug::haha:

Hi Drwgi!!! xx

La Bergere, LOL yep - that's totally how it is. With the last one, I was like nah, I'm not pregnant. And I was. When I'm not, I have every symptom there is b/c I'm so wishful. I am a shameless symptom-spotter though. I can't help it, and it's fun, even if it ends in disappointment.

LW - thank you. I'm ok now. Just hoping that I can actually have a successful pregnancy at some point. There are lots of women on here that have been thru m/c's and more and they are happy moms now, so I'm trying to keep the hope up.

Hi, guys...

Long story short, been trying for a year now and am 41 years old with no health issues except low egg quantity and quality (expected at my age). On Day 3 of my cycle and starting my Bravelle injections tonight. This will be for IUI #5. Had one miscarriage in January: not sure what went wrong. Doc recommended acupuncture for increased blood flow, but that's not covered by insurance (neither are my $$$$ meds), so I read on the internet that many acupuncturists recommend castor oil packs to aid in blood flow, so I ordered a kit on Amazon.com. We'll see...

That's the spirit MOON and KAT PMA ( positive mental attitude ) all the way :) we will all get there some day , will just take some of us longer than others . We will recognise each at the school gates ( we will be the ones leaning on the Zimmer frames :haha:

Seriously though its so good to have a great bunch of people to share this journey with , our own set of cheerleaders :)

Today I'm 8dpo ..... I'm on BOOBIE watch waiting for my BSB , big sore boobies lol ......:blush: I'm thinking their a bit tender today but that could do with all the poking :haha: I also have a weird pain in my right hip bone like I bumped into something but I didn't ? Anyway still hopeful here for this month :) no other way to be , if AF shows up so be it and then on the positive side only 14 days to trying again :happydance:

Hi, guys...

Long story short, been trying for a year now and am 41 years old with no health issues except low egg quantity and quality (expected at my age). On Day 3 of my cycle and starting my Bravelle injections tonight. This will be for IUI #5. Had one miscarriage in January: not sure what went wrong. Doc recommended acupuncture for increased blood flow, but that's not covered by insurance (neither are my $$$$ meds), so I read on the internet that many acupuncturists recommend castor oil packs to aid in blood flow, so I ordered a kit on Amazon.com. We'll see...

Hi Kat - welcome and best of luck to you!!

Have you researched the castor oil pack in pregnancy? I know I saw castor oil used to bring on labor once for one of the ladies on the US Teen Mom series. I think she took it internally though but still it seems to me that even if it's used in pregnancy externally, it's usually close to the end of the pregnancy. I don't know for sure but I feel like I would have questions about it in pregnancy. I know blood thinners like Lovenox and Heparin are used for better blood flow in pregnancy. Take care.

Hi ladies :hi:
Just a quick-ish question - have any of you ov'd earlier than usual due to a lack of stress?
I usually ov between CD16 and 18, but had a temp shift on CD15 this cycle. As I'm only on cd17 now, FF hasn't confirmed it yet, but I think it might be right. The difference this time is that I was on half-term holiday, and doing stuff I enjoy, rather than working. But I just wondered if it had happened to anyone else.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"