TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

if i am really really pregnant this cycle (maybe in my dreams!!!!), i would have probably conceived the little bean during the night Germany won against England!!
sorry England, but my husband is german and he was so drunk and happy that we bd-ed twice that afternoon/night out of excitement, wasn't even thinking about ttc cause my monitor told me i am at "low fertility".... monitor was lying - I went straight from low fertility to peak fertility and ovulation the very next morning; or 8 hours after our last Bd-ing session !
:rofl:

:happydance: your post got me thinking and I realised gosh this could be us too, I got my + opk on Sunday am but could have been sat night as I got a very close read at 6pm sat? :happydance:

WORTHY OF THE TITLE WORLD CUP WIGGLE WITHOUT A DOUBT :haha:

:shhh::shhh:Well I have a confession to make - wasn't due to test until 3rd but have been feeling sh*tty and had to go to the shops today so bought a test (well 4 actually) and got a :bfp: well in reality a pale thin positive. Not getting too excited (well actually I am) planning on testing again in a couple of days to make sure, and planning on telling OH for his birthday 9th July (if results stay positive).

WE`VE SCORED AGAIN LADIES (WELL MUMTOJ HAS:haha:!)

TEAM :bfp: DOES IT AGAIN!

I AM SO EXCITED 3-0 IS FAB!

(PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE MUMTOJ!)

Thanks - wait until the weekend just to be sure - AF due Sat - so if no show and postive gets stronger then we'll change it.

Hi Hon,

No prob will look forward to your post! :thumbup: pma for a ickle sticky :baby:

Just done a digi test and its come back Pregnant 2-3 so if you want to update the scoreboard go ahead. Told OH had planned on waiting til his Birthday but ... the news got the better of me - hopeless I know.

Good luck to the rest of the testers and Fx for next month for those who are out of the running

Hey hon,

would be absolutely honoured to update :happydance:

:shhh::shhh:Well I have a confession to make - wasn't due to test until 3rd but have been feeling sh*tty and had to go to the shops today so bought a test (well 4 actually) and got a :bfp: well in reality a pale thin positive. Not getting too excited (well actually I am) planning on testing again in a couple of days to make sure, and planning on telling OH for his birthday 9th July (if results stay positive).

WE`VE SCORED AGAIN LADIES (WELL MUMTOJ HAS:haha:!)

TEAM :bfp: DOES IT AGAIN!

I AM SO EXCITED 3-0 IS FAB!

(PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE MUMTOJ!)

Thanks - wait until the weekend just to be sure - AF due Sat - so if no show and postive gets stronger then we'll change it.

Hi Hon,

No prob will look forward to your post! :thumbup: pma for a ickle sticky :baby:

Just done a digi test and its come back Pregnant 2-3 so if you want to update the scoreboard go ahead. Told OH had planned on waiting til his Birthday but ... the news got the better of me - hopeless I know.

Good luck to the rest of the testers and Fx for next month for those who are out of the running

congratulations x

congratulations hun happy and healthy 8/9months best of luck

got tests out of pound store took one and :bfn:

such as life hun lol... ah well we'll see apperently i am ovualting not pregnant so i am confused, my bleeding after my lap and dye apparently was classed as a period, so now ovulating, or about too, my CM is EW and my cervix is opened so not sure whats going on lol.

yeah gonna try tonight but not got any of my usual tools lol. preseed, softcups or anything, not even sure how this is working, but gonna go with it.... was gonna dye my hair tonight but not sure if i want to or not, thinking of going light brown, my OH said he likes my hair brown so considering it :D also got a sexy nighty sort of thing lol :D

ooo you go girl,enjoy and you never kno it mite just happen without all ur tools!:dust:

can hope lol... maybe i should get drunk too lol. joke.

how come your on line????you are supposed to be getting jiggy with it!!

lol decided to dye my hair OH said he liked it brown so decided to suprise him, hopefully gonna DTD soon we got engrossed in "the collector" it was reallt gross lol.

if i am really really pregnant this cycle (maybe in my dreams!!!!), i would have probably conceived the little bean during the night Germany won against England!!
sorry England, but my husband is german and he was so drunk and happy that we bd-ed twice that afternoon/night out of excitement, wasn't even thinking about ttc cause my monitor told me i am at "low fertility".... monitor was lying - I went straight from low fertility to peak fertility and ovulation the very next morning; or 8 hours after our last Bd-ing session !
:rofl:

Awww I really hope you made a little bean in celebration of your team winning!! I know we'd have had a good go! lol
Great story to tell when it's older! It was well deserved too :thumbup:

yeah, i'll tell the LO (when he's 18 probably) - be lucky germany won against england 19 years ago; or else you probably won't be made!

lol decided to dye my hair OH said he liked it brown so decided to suprise him, hopefully gonna DTD soon we got engrossed in "the collector" it was reallt gross lol.

well...did he get a nice suprise?;)

Someone at work finally announced their pregnancy today.. Hardly had to try at all.
Had really bad AF cramps this pm, and now just been to toilet and got brown spotting.
guessing I'm out, again. :cry::cry:

x x

yes lol i fell asleep lol.... after 3 days packing, moving and cleaning i was and still am completely dead but managed to get it done this afternoon lol... wee man woke me at 5am this morning and been running me ragged all day so already ready to pass out and just my luck we've ran out of nappies, waiting on little monster waking for him nap then going to have to go to the shops not happy person my own fault been sooo wrapped out on the move, new house not ready till next friday though :(

Someone at work finally announced their pregnancy today.. Hardly had to try at all.
Had really bad AF cramps this pm, and now just been to toilet and got brown spotting.

x x

huge hugs hunni not nice at all my thoughts are with you and hope you get your :bfp: next month, i am still getting :bfn: but no period but DTD just incase my bleeding after my lap counted as a period as i would be ovulating about now....

dunno what the hell to think

yes lol i fell asleep lol.... after 3 days packing, moving and cleaning i was and still am completely dead but managed to get it done this afternoon lol... wee man woke me at 5am this morning and been running me ragged all day so already ready to pass out and just my luck we've ran out of nappies, waiting on little monster waking for him nap then going to have to go to the shops not happy person my own fault been sooo wrapped out on the move, new house not ready till next friday though :(

x x

huge hugs hunni not nice at all my thoughts are with you and hope you get your :bfp: next month, i am still getting :bfn: but no period but DTD just incase my bleeding after my lap counted as a period as i would be ovulating about now....

dunno what the hell to think

lynne...bless you hun i kno what is like exhausting at times but at least you got it done;)

floofy...don't think i'll be far behind i've been cramping too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"