TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

It sucks. Got really bad backache too. :cry: x x

it does and i've just received a reading off sandra it was a lovely reading but she recons on oct/nov for conception :shrug:

Wish I'd never sent for one....She said 2-3 years! :cry: x

aahhhh bloody hell,she was spot on with the rest of my reading even said i would have a girl which would be just amazing!!! so if it takes till oct/nov to get my little girl then so be it!

Someone at work finally announced their pregnancy today.. Hardly had to try at all.
Had really bad AF cramps this pm, and now just been to toilet and got brown spotting.
guessing I'm out, again. :cry::cry:

x x

hey hon, :hugs:

when is af officially due?

i am little sceptial about readings i never have any luck with anything like that and refuse to waste money (you know no offence to everyone who does get them sure some are right) ever reading in my life i have had has been completely and utterly crap. so kinda lost faith....

my period was due 27-28th but no show

i am little sceptial about readings i never have any luck with anything like that and refuse to waste money (you know no offence to everyone who does get them sure some are right) ever reading in my life i have had has been completely and utterly crap. so kinda lost faith....

thanks lynne that makes me feel a bit better x cos i really do believe in all that stuff but jenny told me july bfp and gail told me last month that she can see it happening anytime now 2 have said boys 1 a girl i'm so confused i just wish it was testing day!:cry:

sorry hun didn't mean to offend you at all. if i thought they might even be slightly right i would do it too, but always had no luck like i said with my son i went to psychic about 2 weeks before i got pregnant she said she seen no kids in the near future and pop was pregnant the next month been told loads of stuff which has just put me off and frankly upset me, i requested a reading from Jenny a while ago and she never even bothered mailing me chased it up and in the end gave up. so not had much luck lol at all.... guess leave it up to science although my OH said i spend way to much money on that already and waste way more than you guys prob do on psychics :(

sorry hun didn't mean to offend you at all. if i thought they might even be slightly right i would do it too, but always had no luck like i said with my son i went to psychic about 2 weeks before i got pregnant she said she seen no kids in the near future and pop was pregnant the next month been told loads of stuff which has just put me off and frankly upset me, i requested a reading from Jenny a while ago and she never even bothered mailing me chased it up and in the end gave up. so not had much luck lol at all.... guess leave it up to science although my OH said i spend way to much money on that already and waste way more than you guys prob do on psychics :(

you didnt offend at all you made me feel better about it thank you x

thanks lynne that makes me feel a bit better x cos i really do believe in all that stuff but jenny told me july bfp and gail told me last month that she can see it happening anytime now 2 have said boys 1 a girl i'm so confused i just wish it was testing day!:cry:

PMA HON :hugs:!

sorry to crash but I need a little advice....does anyone know if been drier :blush: regards ewcm is a positive sympton :shrug: I mean normally at this time of my cycle I am like a wet fish down there (pardon the pun! :haha:) but right now not much at all! or does anyone know if it could be due to the vit b6 I am taking :shrug: I know some ttc aids help produce ewcm but does anyone know if it can reduce it too?:shrug:

no being drier is not when i was pregnant with my son i got alot wetter lol :blush: all depends on water and such also hun if your not drinking as much as you usually do this can effect CM, but from personally experence with my pregnacies i got alot wetter or landed with terrible thrush

no being drier is not when i was pregnant with my son i got alot wetter lol :blush: all depends on water and such also hun if your not drinking as much as you usually do this can effect CM, but from personally experence with my pregnacies i got alot wetter or landed with terrible thrush

Thanks hon,

Yeah was just saying to lindsey on prediction thread that with DS I suffered terribly and had to carry spare pants everywhere with me :blush: but just wondered as it has been noticably less, I mean its there but not as much as normal for this point in my cycle......it has been warm but I have been drinking lots so :shrug:

Madly, AF is due Sun according to last few cycles, but then it could be tomorrow too, which would mean spotting starting today and proper flow in the morning. Just know I have spotting and terrible AF pains and backache.
:cry:

How are you doing? x

Madly, AF is due Sun according to last few cycles, but then it could be tomorrow too, which would mean spotting starting today and proper flow in the morning. Just know I have spotting and terrible AF pains and backache.
:cry:

How are you doing? x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: so sorry hon!

At the minute feeling properly crap.....I have quite intense lower tummy cramps, headache, feeling really tired and worn out, backache, stuffy nose, sore throat, crap appetite.....the works to be honest and ALL my symptons are the same as last month when I thought my BFP was on its way cause all the symptons were on overload and different from previous cycles! Then I go and hit 2ww (am 5/6 dpo, my ticker is slightly out!) and they come back to haunt me.....I am not optimistic going on the sympton side of things cause they are def the same as last month but I have positive PMA and a excited sort of nervous feeling in my tummy and I think I am falling in love with DH all over again :wacko: I want to be near him, holding his hand, kissing him and just generally been around him all the time at the minute feeling really clingy :shrug: I mean I do love the guy but I am normally so independent but I just feel like a love sick teenager at the minute.... you know kinda like when you first get with someone sort of feeling :dohh:

AM CRACKING UP! :haha:

Hey ladies!! back from the lake with absolutely NO news unfortunately ... tested two days ago(AF was due), yesterday, AND today and still :bfn:
AF not showing her face yet but I have no idea what to think...
I remember not thinking i was pregnant the last time because i tested when AF was due and same :bfn: but then starting feeling "carsick" all the time so i tested about a week laster and it was a FAINT positive.
i don't know why my body is so confusing but it's really keeping me down :(
I really just want to know either way, ya know!? AGH... alright enough of that.
I hope everyone is doing well and keeping positive!! haha (i'm trying)
:dust: to all you ladies for July :bfp:!!!

Hey ladies!! back from the lake with absolutely NO news unfortunately ... tested two days ago(AF was due), yesterday, AND today and still :bfn:
I remember not thinking i was pregnant the last time because i tested when AF was due and same :bfn: but then starting feeling "carsick" all the time so i tested about a week laster and it was a FAINT positive.

Welcome back hon! :hugs:

If shes still a no-show your def no out yet :thumbup: praying this is a repeat performance of your last BFP and its just a little late coming.....I think I would be in the same frame of mind, I tested when AF 6days late with ds and BFN then tested at 9days late and got a fait BFP on a ic! So am going to consider that if by 12th July she is a no-show for me and BFN then I will still be in the running until she does show or my BFP appears :thumbup:

why not talk to your GP and request blood test? might help put your mind at ease either way, my period has went on holiday this month i think, maybe some of the girls periods and mine have went off on a lovely summer holiday together lol:D

thanks madly :) haha i think so lynne! I probably will do that after this weekend if nothing still i'll make an appointment just to know SOMETHING.
Heading back to the lake tonight but i'll be home tuesday ... hoping for SOME news.
Good luck ladies :dust: It's nice to have this support i'm telling ya! <3

why not talk to your GP and request blood test? might help put your mind at ease either way, my period has went on holiday this month i think, maybe some of the girls periods and mine have went off on a lovely summer holiday together lol:D

ooooooooooooooooooh I hope yours has taken mine with her...... I will even send them some holiday spends to keep them there :haha:

I'll send her every penny I have if it makes her b**er off for 9 months - lol!
She seems to be playing mind games with me atm grrrr x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->