TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

I'll send her every penny I have if it makes her b**er off for 9 months - lol!
She seems to be playing mind games with me atm grrrr x

Morning hon,

me too.....I cant be arsed today, I just sent dh to the supermarket to do the shopping and am sat here on bnb of course.....ds is been really noisy `oh dear` and I have an headache! I am going to have one of those days where I dont do much and just laze about I feel sooooooooo crap right now:cry:

aw hope you feel better soon hun,
I'm suffering with bad hayfever and i the garden planting roses and climbing plants.. x

hi girls how is everyone today? i'm tired yet again still no period 5-6days late now. not seeing RE till 28th aug feel its bloody time wasted

hi girls how is everyone today? i'm tired yet again still no period 5-6days late now. not seeing RE till 28th aug feel its bloody time wasted

ah hun you must be sick i hate not knowing 1 way or the other :wacko:

i'm actually kind of confused floofy

CD15 - first positive OPK (judging from my past cycles, this means I will O two days later) BD in PM
CD16 - second positive OPK BD in PM
CD17 - temp dip to 97.1 third positive OPK BD in PM
CD18 - temp to 97.7 but had three beers the night before. bed at midnight and temp at regular time (5am) positive OPK
CD19 - temp at 97.5 positive OPK
CD20 - temp STILL at 97.5 haven't done OPK

don't know if i had O'ed, but hoping since this is our last shot til november :cry:

CD15 - first positive OPK (judging from my past cycles, this means I will O two days later) BD in PM
CD18 - temp to 97.7 but had three beers the night before. bed at midnight and temp at regular time (5am) positive OPK

don't know if i had O'ed, but hoping since this is our last shot til november :cry:

Oh can't really help you with why you had so many +OPKs but I would say you've covered your time well and you probably did O hun....You've definitely had a temp rise and it's stayed above the 97.1 so that's a good sign.What's your 'normal' ish temp during the month?... F x for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: x x x x x x x x x

:hi: girls,

Nevertogether whats the weather like?.....I dont temp now but did with ds and if the weather is warm/cold diff to norm it can effect your temps.....sounds hopeful you ov and fxed you caught that eggy

Mamadonna girl when are you going to test....am in suspence here lol!

Floofymad....can I come and plant roses with you.....sounds very theraputic and I am cranky as hell today!

lynne....:hugs: so sorry your no close yet to any answers, praying you wont get to that appointment in aug and will have the perfect excuse to canx it :baby:

floofy - all the positive OPK's confuse me too. first cycle getting them more than 3 days. i know it says to stop after the first, but that's how i usually pinpoint O. i usually O on the third day of positive OPK's, so i kept testing and kept getting them. my coverline fluctuates from 97.4 to 97.5 each cycle. my chart is in my siggy.

madly - temp is the same hun. it has been hot here just like back in mannheim. a little cooler, but nothing drastic.

my last cycle with DH was anovulatory so i guess that's why i'm sooooo nervous.

ah hun you must be sick i hate not knowing 1 way or the other :wacko:

i know its just my PCOS kicking in and such that lap and dye would clear me up but made me worse!!!! plus all night had terrible pains in my left side

looks like you ovulated CD18, opk don't always work for me. i can get positives all month sometimes!

:hi: girls,

ynne....:hugs: so sorry your no close yet to any answers, praying you wont get to that appointment in aug and will have the perfect excuse to canx it :baby:

its just my pcos i believe this stuff happens all the time in 2008 my period almost never came so.

thanks for the look lynne :hugs: why do you think CD18? it would make sense since i got lots of pains that day. go figure the one day we don't :sex:

its that day before your temp whent to 97.7 which is the day with the hightest then it started to fall. that is how it works, well its how its meant to work lol.

i thought you usually O on the day of the dip? and then the high temp is supposed to confirm that ovulation occurred by your temp staying raised for three days?

no you dip right after u have ovulated, the dip comes right before or right after, you are warmer during ovulation.

Never - I thought you'd maybe O'd on CD17 but am not an expert. Temped for 2 months and then given up this month cause it drove me crazy!

Madly - you're welcome to plant roses with me anytime - damn things keep pricking me tho! You're not too far away really; I'm in between Mbro and Newcastle... Straight up the A1 for you! lol

Having a bit of a PMA come down now; loads of secret goings-on at work winding me up and next Fri is creeping closer... Blumming hayfever is making me more cranky too! doh! x

floofy - i was thinking CD17 too. if i take out my CD18 temp that i took, the 97.7 because i had three beers the night before :)blush:) but still 5 hours of good sleep and not drunk. and then put 97.7 in tomorrow..it will say CD17 O. if i leave the CD18 temp in and put tomorrow as 97.7 it will also say CD17 O so it seems everything is pointing to that day. :shrug: am still wondering about lynne's suggestion of CD18 though since i got lots of pains that day..

floofy - i was thinking CD17 too. if i take out my CD18 temp that i took, the 97.7 because i had three beers the night before :)blush:) but still 5 hours of good sleep and not drunk. and then put 97.7 in tomorrow..it will say CD17 O. if i leave the CD18 temp in and put tomorrow as 97.7 it will also say CD17 O so it seems everything is pointing to that day. :shrug: am still wondering about lynne's suggestion of CD18 though since i got lots of pains that day..

Could be. But if you did plenty of :sex: around those days, then you're definitely covered anyway! :thumbup: x

oh we definitely did and still are! just in case :) just worried since tomorrow is my last day with him..want to make sure that I have O'ed!

pains are usually a sign of ovultions too hun the alcohol wont effect your temp if you had sleep. but you know ur body better just whats i have been doing/learned in 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->