TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

yeah seems they done pretty well kind gutted i wanted argintina to win lol

Hi girls,

I went off to read my book and have a nap.....I feel a little less cranky now lol! go figures ewcm has done a bunk again!

i just noiced madly that your youngest is tiny baby :D aww

i just noiced madly that your youngest is tiny baby :D aww

No shes my neice hon lol! I wish! shes beautiful....she was born feb and her mummy is my baby sister I still cant believe shes a mum!

i'm here! and home! sigh, 5 hour train ride and saying good bye to DH for the next five months. not a good day :( hope yours has been better lynne! FF finally gave me crosshairs.

aww huge hugs hun sorry been so rough on you but, my son has been bloody awful, he's been having meltdowns and that all day he is currently still awake and never went to sleep until 2am last night been awake since 6-7am this morning, i am completely running on empty and getting extremly on edge, been really bad time today with my partner he ended up going out drinking last night with his friends just to get away from my son screaming, its really not good, and to make matters worse, letter came through to my mothers says he has been discharged from care from his normal Health vistor and such and now noone is caring for him so need to wait until he goes to nursey in september for a review i am fumming and also at my wits end, i feel terrible cause my partner has to put up with us because i am currently houseless until next friday and my MIL's house has been completely wreak by my son :(

Hey ladies... is it too late to join? Would love to do so considering that I have been spending many a late night watching soccer! Would be testing week of 12 July as well...

i'm here! and home! sigh, 5 hour train ride and saying good bye to DH for the next five months. not a good day :( hope yours has been better lynne! FF finally gave me crosshairs.

Nice to see you back hun! Sorry you had to say goodbye to your DH :hugs: but I'm sure you had a wonderful time together and hopefully caught that eggy!!:happydance:

I'm so ill:cry: I thought it was a cold at first but it's progressed onto what I think is the flu. I've got zero energy and my throat is all closed up and hurts and shivering like mad.
I'm glad it's not a crucial time of the month b/c I'm seriously out of action!
Going to take my son to school and crawl back to bed :nope:

Hope you're all feeling better than me! xx

Nice to see you back hun! Sorry you had to say goodbye to your DH :hugs: but I'm sure you had a wonderful time together and hopefully caught that eggy!!:happydance:

I'm so ill:cry: I thought it was a cold at first but it's progressed onto what I think is the flu. I've got zero energy and my throat is all closed up and hurts and shivering like mad.
I'm glad it's not a crucial time of the month b/c I'm seriously out of action!
Going to take my son to school and crawl back to bed :nope:

Hope you're all feeling better than me! xx

I felt like this too....all weekend....have done absolutely zero except be here on bnb lol!
I am at work today double blah and feeling realllllllllly tired!

Hey ladies... is it too late to join? Would love to do so considering that I have been spending many a late night watching soccer! Would be testing week of 12 July as well...

Not too late hon at all...........world cup is not officially over until 11th July!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! AM TESTING 12TH AS WELL!

thank you for your sweet words gemie. i hope you feel better soon honey! :hugs:

lynne - i'm sorry everything is so upside down for you right now. you are in my prayers that everything gets sorted out soon. seems like a very stressful situation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->