• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Yay nia!! Well I'm still just in the waitin game.. Not very hopeful... Hi to all the new ladies.. Welcome and hope we can make this journey easier for yall

hey daisybee, glad yu decided to join our thread, the girls here are wonderful.

Well i would *like* to welcome the arrival of af last night.. UGH.

Awww Kate I'm sorry it's the beginning of a new cycle... I am still waiting...I am 11dpo n no hpts I'm ready to scream

Welcome Daisy! This is such a nice thread, I feel right at home here.

Brooke, no HPTS? Oh no, I may have to mail you some lol. I don't know how you did, I am a testing maniac! Most days during the 2ww my bathroom looks like a lab with all my little tests lines up lol. I'm so crazy!

Sorry to hear that AF came Kate but at least you have a fresh start now!

lol mom a lab? that's amazing, me too actually, haha.

i need to order some opks this month, i ordered some cheap hpts this week, they shoul dbe here soon but i guess i wont be needing them this month lol.

trying to stay positive with a fresh start, if only i could take my own advice eh

It's easy to tell others to stay positive but it isn't to actually stay positive urself...they say it can predict pregnancy... But always confirm with hpt

Thanks girls for the warm welcome!

My bathroom looked horrible during O! I had 2 different opks that I was trying and was keeping all of them to compare and analyze! :wacko: it looks better now as made myself not do hpts yet, probably hold out til this weekend though trying to hold out til middle of next week. I have very little willpower! LOL

I agree that it's easier to tell others to be positive as well. I've been trying to stay busy and not think about it. It's been tough though this week as dh has been on call and working tons in this heat so ivebeen alone in the evenings while Megan is in bed. Too much time to think and wonder about every little thing!

updated pics of my HPTs... first one is from two days ago the next one is from yesterday.. and the last one is from today...let me know what you think...

Attachments

• brookephone 009.jpg
    brookephone 009.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
  • brookephone 012.jpg
    brookephone 012.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
  • brookephone 013.jpg
    brookephone 013.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
i think maybe i see something in the middle pick but it looks a little thin and to the side, which is how mine looked, but i used a different brand, hope yours turns out better. i can see it even without opening the image.

well im not very hopeful at this point. i still have very sore boobs which is not normal for me... and occasional cramping..besides that nothin.. still having lotiony CM... but i will just have to wait it out...

i have the worst cramps and nausea. i could have sworn i was pregnant from all the nausea i have had the last week or so, but af is here in full swing and the nausea has not left, i will fall apart if this is another chemical.

Ladies you know what I noticed gave me tons of nauseau last cycle? My prenatal vitamins! Go figure.

hi girls, my oh and i lost our first baby, natural mscarraige the baby stopped growing @ 7weeks but i didnt find out til almost 11weeks, that was a few weeks ago n oh n i wanna try again as soon as we can ntnp at the moment, would like to join you if that ok?lots n lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :winkwink:

Hi bouncyboo! Sorry 4 ur loss.U r more than welcome 2 join us! Fingers crossed and best of luck 2 u & ur oh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->