• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Well I caved n bought answer tests.. I got a very faint second line.. With not fmu so I'm testin first thing in the AM

Brooke - why dont you buy a digi then you dont have to anaylse the lines? That's what I did when I got my BFP before m/c, as I got so fed up squinting and imagining etc!!! Good luck.

Oh Brooke, how exciting! I'm soooooooooooooo happy for you! Let us know how your morning test goes!

brooke~! im anxiously awaiting your results! i think bfp!

bouncyboo - sorry for your loss, you've come to the right place.

I thought my nausea could be from my prenatals, but i have been taking them for almost 6 months with no adverse effects. i take a multi and then an extra dose of folic acid, i always take them together but im going to try to take them seperately and see if that works. CD3!!

Well.. My line isn't gettin darker:( I'm probably gonna wait til Monday n buy a digi... I'm afraid it's another chemical..

Brooke- it takes a while for hcg to get up there. It's still early days, don't give up yet! FX for you!

Kate- when do you take your vitamins? I read to take them right before bed and they don't affect as much if they are making you nauseous. I've been feeling nauseous yesterday and now this morning again. And it's not my prenatals.... Been on them forever now! It's not bad but is noticeable.

i have not take n mine yet today (i always take them around 8am) and i feel nausea again too, must be a flu or something, but i have felt liek this for over a week, ill try taking them before bed now, thanks for the tip daisy :)

Brooke - you are only 12 dpo, so it wouldnt be dark anyways, still much to early for most women , can you post some of your hpts?

the heat is what is making me feel weird I think! I've been really wiped out! I've had some headaches, felt a little nauseous at times, and am achey. I'm only 6 DPO. I've been taking prenatals since April and no ill effects. I'm not very consistent about the time of day though - I just make sure I take them after I've eaten.

ugh, work is stressful today, and it's friday, it shouldnt be like this!

these are some of the pics...i dont know how good u can see but the line is pink.

Attachments

• brookephone 019.jpg
    brookephone 019.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
  • brookephone 018.jpg
    brookephone 018.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
ugh, work is stressful today, and it's friday, it shouldnt be like this!

I just moved to TX this month so i dont start work until Aug 1...i called my OB today to try to get labs drawn n they wont do anything until 8 wks...UGH

did a little tweaking ....u can see the line a lil better this way

Attachments

• brookephone 018.jpg
    brookephone 018.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
well i def see something.

8 weeks!! That's outrageous. Maybe go to a walk in clinic? Im in Canada so i know the healthcare is much easier to get , but 8 weeks!!!

well...i am just gonna wait n c if AF gets me..im feeling very crampy today but my FEM CAL doesnt show that i should start until the 26th...so uggggh..im thinkin im gonna go get a digi sometime next wk....i dont wanna test too early cuz i kno they arent as sensative...

Brooke I saw the line without you even tweaking it! I always think they look lighter online than in person as well. Hcg is supposed to double every 48-72 hrs which means that it might take a few days to get darker.

Ive been trying to stay inside with this heat. It's better now though, so was out yesterday. Earlier in the week I went from house to car to store or library, etc, and that was it! Love the remote start too! LOL I'm a wimp in the heat!

Does anyone else have a hard time not symptom spotting, ESP when we've gone through this before and should know what it feels like?

I've had lots of probs with tryin not to symptom spot cuz i want it so bad... I'm hopin my lines get darker.. If not i will b pretty upset.. It is horribly hot here as well.. I've been in n out of the house but I try to stay cool

well i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped it was pink...im thinkin its AF starting:(

My sister-in-law is getting married tomorrow. I'm hoping it will mean I can keep my mind off baby stuff for a day because we'll be busy with all the wedding stuff. I keep thinking to myself how much fun it would have been if I were still pg the first time - I'd be 18 wks and 4 days. I would have been able to talk to all the family about it by now. The second pg would have been 8 wks. Now I'm wondering if I am pg this cycle or not, but it's too soon to test. Most of the extended fam. has no idea I've had these mc - so I'm sure I'm going to be asked about when we're going to have kids etc. I'm kinda dreading the whole day.

yeah that is the hardest part about goin to family events they always want to know when yall r gonna have a little one...well i thought things were looking up for me this cycle but now im spotting so im guessin this is probably CD 1 for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->