• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

spotting can be normal too brooke so keep your head up, this is why i hate testing early, it either devestatis us, or gives us false hope. seems like a lose lose.

on the other hand - i read that it doesnt matter how dark the line is, you could take a test 3 weeks late and it could still be faint, so dont worry about it not getting darker yet, you are only 12 dpo.

my FF predicted i would get my af on saturday, but i started it wednesday instead.

sorry to here AF is here Brooke and Kate.
I wish this next week would speed up for me! Today I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open. I want a nap soooo bad.

Brooke when was af supposed to be due? I'm so sorry if it's af. Is it too heavy to be implantation bleed? :hugs:

Future- have fun at the wedding. Hopefully no one will ask about babies. I get that a lot lately about when are we having #2. We had a family reunion recently and it got asked a lot. Not fun! My first due date was aug 11 and with my bp history probably would have been induced again. I would have been 37 weeks yesterday and Megan was born at 37 weeks. Very hard to think about. Dh's cousin is due around Xmas time with an unplanned 3rd child and she will have 3 kids under 3. Its hard to hear her talk about it as they arent thrilled and my 2nd miscarriage I would have been due right before her. That would have been 18 weeksish for me as well.

just wondering if its n i get sore normal for ur boobs to be sore 2weeks after (almost 3 weeks) a miscarraige i get sore boobies before af anyway but was just wondering:haha:

just wondering if its n i get sore normal for ur boobs to be sore 2weeks after (almost 3 weeks) a miscarraige i get sore boobies before af anyway but was just wondering:haha:

Im not really sure what you are asking here - could you rephrase?

:blush: :haha: sory ment to say if its normal for boobs to still be sore 2, almost 3 weeks since a miscarraige?

bounceyboo - id say your hormones are still all over the place so i would say its normal, i never had sore boobs though, hope they feel better soon.

brooke - im so sorry to hear about af, not fair that your tests were showing that faint line.. Fresh start for both of us though, thats the only way we can look at it, 2 weeks until ovulation! lol

Yeah my mom n i had a long talk n she thinks a baby is a bad idea.. I want one so bad tho:(

why does she think its a bad idea

only you and your dh can make that decision, are you having doubts hun, im here for you

Hi Girls,

I am sorry to hear some bad news. :hugs:

I'm going to celebrate my anniversary this weekend and try to forget about this TTC stuff. My boobs are a bit sore, I'm thinking AF is coming.

I really hope everyone has an ok weekend:flow:

We just moved and we have only been married for 4 months. She thinks we should let our marriage develop first.. But i think it's fine. I don't have doubts but if I conceive n she disapproves she will make my life he'll.

Happy anniversary EMC!!!!! :wedding:

Brooke sorry to hear about af, but agree it's a fresh start! PMA!!!!!

I think only you and dh can decide if you want to ttc. I would never ask my moms permission. Dh's mom was young when she had him and her parents told her to wait to have a 2nd and she listened to them. Dh is turning 36 on mon. And sil just turned 30. Mil regrets listening to her parents. They also told her not to have more than 2 as she couldnt afford it. Well she regrets that too and still to this day wishes she would have listened to her gut vs her parents.

I don't listen to anyone else when it comes to ttc or how to raise my kids. It's a very personal choice that you and dh will have to live with- not your mom.

We are having a bday party for dh and his mom(both have the same bday). Also trying to write out invites to my brother & his fiance's wedding shower that I am putting on in aug.

Brooke, I am so sorry to hear about AF. Try to stay positive about the upcoming cycle.

Daisy- i know..i really wasnt consulting her, my nosey fam saw a fb post about me starting so she told my mom and my mom asked me about it....well so i couldnt lie so i told her...i really want a baby..seein how my girls r 6 and 3 i dont want them to be too far apart...tell DH i said happy bday and best of luck with ur eventful weekend..

im tryin to stay positive ive started temping this cycle lol im really confused but im tryin so we will c...hubby said if i wanted we could just NTNP..but i really wanna have a baby lol

i hear ya Brooke - families and friends always seemt to want to share their opinion, dont they!

daisy - what a busy weekend, make sure you find some time to relax.

EMC - happy anniversary, hope af stays away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->