• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

They definately love to give their opinion.. I really want a baby.. But our apt is 2 bedrooms idk where I'd put a baby but I guess that gives me a reason to move to a bigger house:)

Ok ladies i got a question.. I started temping and well my temps r no where near each other it went from 96.7 to 95.9 then to 97.5 .. I'm taking them first thing in am b4 I do anything idk what I'm doin wrong:(

You can't really temp wrong as long as you temp first thing in the morning and hopefully around the same time. I wouldn't worry about it, your temps may just vary more once cycle than in others. Do you use FF?

Try to make a note as to what time you temped at and note it in FF. It will figure everything out for you.

mine was making a "w" shape with my temps everyday past o Brooke, its totally normal to have temps just like that.

how was everyone's weekend. CD5 wooo!

Mine looks crazy lol oh well .. Well I'm having a decent weekend.. Hubby goes back to work tonight.. I hate when he's not home

That woul dbe hard Brooke, glad you guys had a nice weekend though.
Any sign on Af?

I've been bleeding for 3 days.. Having very bad cramps .. Hoping tomorrow it will b over..

Happy monday ladies!

Hope you are all doing ok.

Brooke hopefully you're on the tail end of AF
Kate AF is gone now?

I sure hope so.. Kinda bittersweet idk y I got positives it makes me sick..

hey EMC - i was wondering where you had gone!
Af is almost gone, just spotting now, hopefully today is the last day.

Im cd6 now so im happy about that, hoping to ovulate again this month :)

Hi everyone!

Hopefully end of AFs for both you kate and brooke! One day closer to getting our babies!

I had shooting pains in my bb's yesterday. I never have that during 2ww! Only time I really remember getting it is when I was pregnant with megan - way after bpf though. I've had a reduction years ago so my bb symptoms are never like anyone elses. But thinking its a good sign for me. Trying to come up with other ideas of why they would be doing that though and not sure. :shrug: My typical 2ww bb symptoms are just a sore armpit (like beside and above my bb) and that didn't last long and also hard nipples. They are typically never hard as don't have much sensation after reduction.

I tested yesterday with a ic just cause of the shooting pains but bfn. Way too soon which I knew it was. I've never had bfps til pretty close to when af is due and is due at the earliest on thursday. Tried to promise dh I wouldn't test again til friday.... but we'll see those IC's are just too tempting! Saving my good tests til next week though.

How is everyone else doing?

ETA - my ticker is still off, think i'm 8dpo today?

I had my immune blood tests today, woohoo! They are testing for Antiphospholipid (APA), Embryotoxicity Factor, and Reproductive Immunophenotype. The tests should be back within 2 weeks!

Good luck with the tests mon! Hopefully they give you some answers! Almost like a tww... and probably just as hard to wait!

LOL, Ain't that the truth Daisy. At least with the real 2ww I can start testing early, I always do. With these tests I actually have to wait to get a call back with my results which I know is gonna drive me crazy! Well, at least I can POAS to pass the time lol.

Hi ladies,
Well SIL's wedding went well. The day wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be. There was only 1 aunt that approached me and said she was praying for us. I found out that Mother in law told her about the MC, so she knew about that. I didn't have to talk about it with anyone else, so that was good. I'm still glad it is over and out of the way. I've been really tired still - too many late nights followed by early mornings. I have a lot going on this week - so I hope I'll have more energy by tomorrow.

hey future - glad the wedding went well and you were left alone for the most part.

is Monday over yet! Ugh..

FUTURE-glad the wedding went well ...glad to see u back:)

Kate- im cd 4... ive been doin opks and temping since cd 2 so hopefully this time its it..

EMC and DAISY- thanks for tha kind words:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->