• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

you are doing opk's already? how long does your af last?
i dont usually temp during my af, but it shoul dbe over tomorrow so i will start then, i jsut ordered my first batch of opk's so hopefully they will be here soon, i will probably start then around cd 10, or when i start seeing fertile cm. any tips on how to use the opks? What brand do you use?

Opk's I use just an ic. I pee in a cup midmorning. I don't drink fluids before that. Otherwise I have to stop drinking fluids like 4 hr before testing which isnt that easy for me later in the day. Some people test 2 times a day but I've had no problem testing 1 time a day somedays. My opks aren't positive til the line is darker than the control line that always shows up. I start around cd 10 as well. My positives have been cd 15-18 typically depending on the month.

Future- glad the wedding went ok!

i test early bc my cycles r so weird that i dont wanna miss it ... i usually O around CD 13...i use wondfo cheapies..its like $9 for 40...i dont have much CM any time during my cycle so i cant go by that...

Brooke - so sorry about the disappearing positive :(

Daisy - I haven't had any surgeries on my bb's, but I get sore in my armpit area sometimes too. I'm about 9dpo -we're getting really close to being able to test!

Mon - hope you get good results on your tests!

Kate - today was long, wasn't it? I think there's just something about Mondays...

Emc - Hi! How are you?

It's ok.. I'm tryin to stay positive.. Hopefully this month will b it for me... Good luck with testing ladies

Hi everyone!!! :flower:

CD28 for me and AF showed up right on schedule - boo!! :witch:
Very disappointed! :cry: I was feeling so hopeful too.

This whole thing is so excruciating...some days I wonder if I will ever have a baby.

I started a new job this week so that gives me something else to focus on too which should be good. Although long hours which is a bummer. :sleep:

Fingers crossed that one of you gets a BFP really soon!!!!!! :bfp:

:dust:

Good morning everyone! CD 13 here for me and I think I am probably going to ovulate today or tomorrow. I've had near positive OPKs for 2 days now and have significant ovulation cramps on both sides. Can't wait to be in the 2ww!

Good luck ladies!!!

Sorry that af showed up lily!

Future - when are you going to test? My earliest bfp was 10 dpo which would be Wednesday I think? Dh wants me to wait til fri or sat if af hasn't showed up.

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm trying to keep PMA this month. It's working for the most part!

Good luck mon! FX for you! Lol you really will have 2 2ww at the same time! Hopefully like you say early testing will keep your mind off the tests.

So true Daisy, I have to test on something or I'll go nuts lol. For now I still have my OPKs. My DH actually found my stash of OPKs yesterday. I keep them on my window sill, all lined up by day. I do several a day since I suse IC along with my CBFM sticks. He looked at me like I had lost my mind, it looks like a lab LOL!

And by the way, my earliest BFP was also at 10 DPO.

Daisy - I'm 10 DPO today! I'm going to try to wait for at least 2-3 more days too. If I don't break down before I'm going to test on Sat. for sure. I only have a couple of tests so I don't want to waste them by using them too early. Although one is a FRER - which can detect as many as 6 days before a missed AF - so that would be today. I still feel like I should wait until AF is due this weekend. I've been feeling a little bit of cramping today, but haven't seen any IB yet. Last time I was pg I did have IB happen around 10-11 dpo. So I'm waiting to see if I can tell any other signs too before testing that would give me a really good reason to test.

Lily- good luck with your new job!

morning ladies,

Turns out tuesdays suck too! hah. I have decided, officially, that im going to be taking it easy for a few months, ill still be ttc, but im not going to use my opks or temp or anything of the sort, i feel like ttc is starting to take over. I have student debt to pay off still and some credit card debt as well, debt overwhelms me, and i should be focusing on that first i suppose. i was so excited to start ttc and there is nothing i want more than a baby, but i need to bring a baby into this world into the best possible situation, and paying off some debt first is a good step in the right direction.

I am looking forward to continuing to root you ladies on and hope for the absolute best for all of you. I will still bd on my most fertile days, according only to my cm. I will likely still use IC hpt's before af comes, just in case my miracle decides its his/her time now, until then, ill be working hard and socking any extra money away to pay off debts.

Hope this post isnt too depressing/downer, i just need to keep my eye on the prize and do what i can :)

Not depressing at all, you are very smart! I waited till I finished school and sold off some extra land that we had before starting to officially TTC this month. I needed to make sure my finances were in order before I started. It's really nice to know I have quite a bit of money set aside for any treatments that may be required. Good luck to you!

Well i guess these ideas were floating in the air cuz me n my hubby talked about waiting but we decided we arent goin to ever b debt free and we arent in too much debt right now so we will continue to TTC...kate i hope u get ur bfp even tho ur not officially TTC....good luck hun :)

Kate - sounds very smart! :hugs:

future - ive never gotten a bfp as early as frer claims. My earliest was the 10dpo which was probably 3 days before af was due? My 2 miscarriages I think I tested maybe on CD27 or 28 of a 28 typical cycle (sometimes 29-30 day cycles though) but basically right before af was due.

I have ic hpts - but only took those when I was pregnant with megan - and they were sooo faint! Was the lightest test out of all of them. LOL - yes peos addict here. :wave: I have a box of 3 frer's i'm saving - we'll see. If I dont get a hint of a line on ic's I dont think I'll use them - I'll just wait AF out.

well i just had a weak moment..i was cleanin laekyns room and found a newborn diaper in her toybox...goah it made me want a baby sooooo bad!!!! :( no fair...im ready to ovulate already dang it haha

brooke - its hard to wait isnt it? dh was looking at some pics of megan last night from when she was born. So tiny! We'll get there!

I found this on fertility friend - average positive test isnt til 13dpo! Uggh! thats even longer to wait! LOL

Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO
Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%
Percentage of pregnancy charts which show negative results before a positive result: 17%
Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test: 0.5 days before the expected period.
Percentage of negative test results taken three days or more before the expected period day on non pregnant charts: 40.7%

Hey ladies..I'm new to this forum & i've had 3 early miscarriages within the past year & a half and 1 at 7wks. I would love a buddy! Im 8dpo today I believe..I refuse to test until af is late b/c I cannot handle another heartbreak.

oh wow - those stats are good to look at

i have been testing far too early - 10 dpo for example, for now on, im only testing if/when af is late, not worth the hurt.
im thinking of getting a part time job (on top of my full time job) just once a week or so, if i do that for even 3 or 4 months, it will help. It i could do it from september - december, it will help me get things rolling and i wont be too deprived, quitting will be liek a christmas gift lol, and i will still have a full time job to fall back on. Dh has been getting a bit of overtime, so that helps too. ttc has been so stressful that im not even really enjoying bd, whenever i want to, dh thinks its because im ovulatin g(which is true!) so maybe i can take the stress off and try to enjoy everything a bit more. I would love to get my bfp with this attitude rather than poas everyday like i have been lately. im not trying to offend everyone as i know we are all in the same stressful situation with ttc, but i need to be light hearted now, and just let things happen. I will start ttc again around October if things dont happen naturally, short term goals seem to work better for me :)

The hubby is working full time im workin full time and im also picking up a few PRN jobs...so i am hoping to build up our savings so when i do get preggo i can b off the last month and be off for my full leave and not be stressed over money...I am really hoping this month is it for us..AF has stopped...my OPKs r gettin darker...BEST OF LUCK LADIES

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->