TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Hi guys :hi:

I just can't keep up!

Kate I'm glad you are taking a more relaxed approach. We did that this month and I can't even tell you what CD I'm on. I think I'm due for AF sometime this weekend or early next week. I'm much more relaxed.

Mirage I'm glad you're still around! I missed you!

I'm gonna have to go through these posts with a fine tooth comb to catch up! I was sick for a few days, I lost 5.2lbs literally over night...I'm glad that flu bug is gone!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
DAISY!!! Yay! So happy for you :) You're making me so anxious to test now!
I think I'll do it tomorrow morning (12DPO). Wish me luck everyone!

Hi Mirage! I was just thinking that it had been a long time since we'd heard from you. How's it going?

EMC - glad that you're over your flu bug- that's no fun.

Wow Daisy, congrats! I SO hope your BFP continues to darken!!!

DAISY!!! I'm so super happy for you!!!

fx'd it is dark by the weekend but a faint BFP is still a BFP!

Thanks girls! I'm a nervous wreck though! Besides the faint line I'm just nervous being pregnant after 2 miscarriages. Ya know? I think I won't really be excited til after 6 weeks has past. Ist miscarriage I started bleeding and lost lo exactly at 6 weeks. 2nd miscarriage I started spotting at exactly 6 weeks and lost lo a few days later.

One day at a time!! I'm telling myself that!

:hugs:

Good luck on your testing tomorrow future. FX for you!!! :dust:

I missed u 2 EMC! Looks like we both got some catching up to do..lol! I'm glad ur better, that flu sound horrible!
Futurephotos, everything is good! Glad 2 b working again! I just figured out I been drinking 2 much water(my job is n a factory with no air!) when I tested on mon & tues thats y my opk was faint! Sunday & today were dark with not much water n my system...lol! So 2day is my big day!

Fingers crossed for u futurephotos & Daisy u too! That line will b darker this wknd!! I know it's hard not 2 b a nervous wreck but u said it best "1st day at a time"

Do I count 2day as 1dpo or start 2morrow?
I missed u all! I have wed & thur off so that'll b my catch up times! Lol

Nia.. I missed u doll glad u came to check in... Daisy o hope it's the start of a h&h 9 for u.. I'm still waitin to o so I'm waitin :)

I'm in the same boat Brooke, waiting to
O. I'm on cd 14 and got what looks to be a practically + opk today. Problem is I only have 2 ic opks left! I hope I o soon.

I picked up my progesterone prescription today so I'll have it if I test positive tomorrow. I know FMU is best - especially when testing before AF is late. Part of me really wants to test tonight when I get home though. This will be a long night until morning! I'm still feeling yucky today - so I'm hoping it is a good sign! Tomorrow, please get here soon!!!

Well just bd to keep urself covered mon n john. Good luck future with ur testing!!! im hoping to keep getting darker OPKs...so i can hopefully catch the egg this cycle...im rather worn out today..idk y...but anyways Good Luck LADIES!!!

I feel so sorry for your loss. Anyway, I am glad that you are on your next attempt now. Well, that’s good. Keep exercising your odds of getting a successful pregnancy. Hope to hear BFP soon. Wishing you towering lucks… :cloud9:

hey ladies,

wow, lots has happened since yesterday when i checked in! daisy cant wait to hear your updates, i hope everyone in this thread gets their bfp very soon,

thnking of everyone!

Good morning everyone,
I took a test - BFN. It's early still, so we'll see in a few more days if AF comes or I get a different result.

oh i really hope everyone gets their bfp soon. I have no idea where in my cycle iam but i did have ewcm last week. I promised myself i wouldnt over think ttc we are meant to be ntnp but i think iam more on the trying. :winkwink: felt a bit queezy earlier then had a bowl of ice cream with toffee sauce, (i dont relly like ice cream) see there iam looking into things. All i know is that i miscarried 4/7/11 and lightly spot bleed till 18/7/11 and we have:sex: pretty much constant every other day and sometimes twice a day:blush: Iam so so soooo hoping i get my sticky bean this month as iam sure u all feel the same.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and :dust: to all you fabby ladies.

You are all strangers but give me such support knowing we are all going through this time together and i thank each and everyone of you :hugs:

good luck heavyheart, its hard not to symptom spot! Sounds like you are more than covered with your bd action :)

I suppose I will be ovulating in about a week, not that I am thinking about it or anything hah.

I have been off site this week with so many meetings, its been great to be away from my office, tomorrow Im in there all day so i will have to play some serious catch up while I can.

In other news, the weather looks great today, finally Vancouver gets some "summer" like weather!

futurephotos - Thanks! I had to have 3 recurrent miscarriages (even though they were all early...within the 4.5 - 5 wk time frame...) before my dr would give me progesterone. && my name is Ashlie :)

My dh is 26, (27 in january) and he's taking ttc//miscarriages harder than i am.. August 15 with be 2 years ttc..i know its not as long as some of you, but its tough either way.

Welcome HeavyHeart. I'm sorry for your loss. GL with this next round of BD!

Ashlie - I'm thankful that my DR. has prescribed me progesterone after 2 mc at 5 wks. I'll see if it will help a 3rd pg stick! I'm sorry that it is taking so long for you. Let me know how being on progesterone works for you.

Kate - hope you get to spend some time outdoors if it is nice today!

thank you futurephotos i also iam sorry for your loss :hugs

haha yeah iam doing good with all the baby dancing i guess thats all i can do and alot of it as i dont know where in my cyle iam. Iam just hoping its been enough to catch my egg if i ovulated. Time will tell:thumbup:
i really hope you get your bfp!!! i have a feeling you will and its going to show on your next test today was just a bit early

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->