TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

I dont think O is too close i figure probably tuesday or wednesday but hey we can practice for now anyways:)

Advanced and then manage attachments and then search in your computer for the location.

DH & I were dtd every other day when my opks looked like that. We didnt start doing everyday til they were darker.

Advanced and then manage attachments and then search in your computer for the location.

DH & I were dtd every other day when my opks looked like that. We didnt start doing everyday til they were darker.

Oh! I get it now, now I know how to do it, thank you!!! :flower:

I'll show you you are not the only one with an OPK addiction Brooke LOL!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/687912-10-11-12-dpo-first-response.html

There is the link to my hpts.

LOL - no your not the only obsessed one - my bathroom looked the same a few weeks ago!

thanks for posting your pic daisy! Sweet of you to not want to hurt anyones feelings in here, but we all support you and of course are all thrilled for you :)

Hi Ashley! My first MC I bled for about 6 weeks. We waited 1 cycle until AF came again as the Dr. recommended. Then were pg again that next cycle. When I lost that one I only bled about a week, but my HCG had been a lot lower. Currently I'm in the cycle after that MC with no AF yet - we still tried this month anyways (instead of waiting). My tests have been negative though for this time - I think my body needed to recover anyways. I may not have Oed, or maybe our timing was off because of not having the period to go by. So now I'm just waiting for AF to come so I'll have a fresh start again. Sorry to hear about your loss, but glad you found us!

OK, I told you ladies I would post all this cycle's OPKs and here they are:

These are my IC OPKs

Attachments

• IC OPKs.jpg
    IC OPKs.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 11
And these are my CBFM OPKS:

Attachments

• CBFM OPKs.jpg
    CBFM OPKs.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 10
And finally, these are my FR OPKS:

In my opinion these are the ones that had the clearest and darkest results. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• FR OPKs.jpg
    FR OPKs.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 9
lol good i dont feel so bad now!! i figure ill probably O between sunday and tuesday...im gonna keep testing til then....CONGRATS DAISY ON UR BFP!

wow, thats a lot of opks lol, its so hard not to obsess when there is so much to obsess over!!!! not to mention trying to analyze all of those.
mom - opks must cost you a fortune!!!!!!

its the weekend, and did i mention its a LONG weekend, in Canada atleast :)

I am 1dpo fingers crossed!! These will b the slowest 2 wks of my lift! Im officially opk crazy too! I did 15 sunday-thursday! Lol

Hi ashley! Sorry 4 ur loss...me & dh started trying b4 af came.my doc said it was fine as long as I didn't have a d & c! It took af 4wks and a day 2 come but I O'd right on my usual schedule, so now I'm in the 2ww!

Best of luck 2 u!!

wow, thats a lot of opks lol, its so hard not to obsess when there is so much to obsess over!!!! not to mention trying to analyze all of those.
mom - opks must cost you a fortune!!!!!!

its the weekend, and did i mention its a LONG weekend, in Canada atleast :)

The IC aren't bad at all, 25 of them for $5. The CBFM are more, but you have to use those with the monitor, so no choice there. And the First Response ones were 7 for $16 - 2 $2 coupons = $12 so not too bad LOL.

Thanks ladies for all of your support and kind words! Right now I'm just a roller coaster of emotions, I go from unaffected to crying to angry in a matter of hour, I'm assuming this is all "normal" considering what's going on with the hormones in my body (at least that's that I tell myself and DH)!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, here in TX we were really hoping for some rain to come down on this drought that we've been experiencing this year, unfortunately storm "Don" has brought us sunshine! I'm thinking I'll take my book outside and soak up some of the rays and enjoy my last few days before I head back up to the school to prepare for the upcoming year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->