TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Ashley I'm sorry for what ur goin thro I wnt thro the same roller coaster of emotions.. I'm in tx too and it's soo dry n hot.. My poor lil babies were with grandparents they went swimming without sunscreen so I'm doctoring sunburns... Hope u have a good wkend

No sign of AF yet today... if she doesn't come this weekend I'll test again next week. I'd really like to know what my body is up to!

How exciting future, fingers are crossed for you!

As for me, I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday since my temp went up this morning. However, I had a VERY positive OPK this morning. It was probably the most positive one yet, SO dark! Is it possible to have an LH surge for 3 days? Because I've had positive OPKs for 3 days now and I'm a bit confused.

It's confusing isn't it Brooke? I took another one like an hour ago and another positive OPK, VERY positive. Oh what I wouldn't do to see an HPT of mine look that dark lol! I need two more days of temping to figure out if I ovulated already. The only thing I can figure is that I'm ovulating twice, I do that every now and then.

Hi girls!

I've been gone ...we were visiting my parents. I feel like af is going to show up. It's odd. Like I truly haven't accepted that I am pregnant?! Thank you all for all the support! :hugs: it means a lot. Tinking maybe I should change my ticker? Maybe it will help my mindset.

Mon... Oooh ovulating 2ce!!!! Sounds promising to me!

future...fx for you! Not out til af shows!

Ashley.... :hugs:

Thanks Daisy, I'm excited too!

And don't worry about feeling like AF is coming. Quite normal to have those crampy feelings in the beginning. I say why not, change your ticker. I know it's hard to accept and relax but it's OK to enjoy it my dear. = )

Yes it's very confusing opks seem to help me more my temps r ALL over the place so idk how accurate it will b... Daisy I say go for it Hun... Enjoy being a lil bean holder:) I hope to join u soon n hope everyone gets bfp soon! Future don't lose hope ur not out!!

Hi Kate,

It's a bit hard to say for sure because of the MC at the beginning of July, but if I think of and treat it as though that were my last "period", then I'd say that I was due on the 30th. (based on the start of the bleeding). I could probably be off a week if I were to count from the end of the bleeding though- so maybe AF will still be coming by next weekend. IDK!
The tests I took a few days ago were negative - but maybe they were just taken too early. It seems my 2ww may be like more of a 3ww. If AF doesn't show in the next few days I'll probably test again by Thursday or Friday. I'm still really hoping that she won't come because I'm pg and just don't know it yet. On the other hand if I'm not pg- then I'd rather she just get here so I can move on to a new month.

Mon-

If you ovulate twice in a month how likely is the chance you'd catch both eggies and have 2 babies? How do you feel about that if it happened?

Hey ladies! I'm 3 dpo....when should I start trying 2 symptom spot? And what symptoms am I looking 4? Lol! I don't wanna go to the 2ww thread..lol..don't ask y,cause idk y!

Hi Kate,

It's a bit hard to say for sure because of the MC at the beginning of July, but if I think of and treat it as though that were my last "period", then I'd say that I was due on the 30th. (based on the start of the bleeding). I could probably be off a week if I were to count from the end of the bleeding though- so maybe AF will still be coming by next weekend. IDK!
The tests I took a few days ago were negative - but maybe they were just taken too early. It seems my 2ww may be like more of a 3ww. If AF doesn't show in the next few days I'll probably test again by Thursday or Friday. I'm still really hoping that she won't come because I'm pg and just don't know it yet. On the other hand if I'm not pg- then I'd rather she just get here so I can move on to a new month.

Future - how long were your cycles before your mc? I had a mmc at the beginning of July but my cycles were REALLY long before so I have no idea when to expect AF or to test. :shrug:

Did the dr test your levels to see when they got back to zero? I've been going every week for bloodwork so I figure if I conceive this month they'll see my levels going up. I guess we'll see...

Good luck and lots of sticky dust :dust:

Mon-

If you ovulate twice in a month how likely is the chance you'd catch both eggies and have 2 babies? How do you feel about that if it happened?

That's a good question. I'm not sure how likely it is but my mother is a fraternal twin and she had fraternal twins during 1 of her 5 pregnancies.

I'm certainly not aiming for twins but if I did have them I would be OK with that. If it is one of each (boy & a girl or 2 girls) I would be ecstatic! I have 2 boys so I would love a girl. The twins would have to share a bedroom as we only have 1 spare bedroom left but we just bought a new car and it accomodates 6 passengers so at least I wouldn't have to change cars again LOL!

Aww two babies would b exciting! My baby which is 3 now was a twin I lost the other at 8 wks.. DH would love to have twins he talks about it all tha time

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you lost one of your little twins Brooke.

They are so cute. I have a friend who has them but she is always SO tired, poor thing! At least I work from home so that would make things a bit easier if we wound up having them.

i thought i would never want twins, but now that im ttc, i think i would love them. dh has twins on his side of the family, who knows. on the other hand, if we had twins, going back to work would dbe silly because childcare would cost us a fortune, and we cant afford to live on one outcome, vancouver, BC is extremely expensive.

in other news, glad its the wknd, hope everyone is doing well

well DH has twins on his side of the family and i have aunts who are twins...i dont care either way i can only have one more pregnancy..i have had two c-sections and my dr said after 3 sections my risks of dying in surgery goes up to 80%...so DH said this is it he cant risk that...

I totally understand your concerns Brooke. I have only had 1 c-section but am terrified of needing another one. My last one was an emergency and it was rather traumatic. I found a Dr. in my area that is willing to let me do a VBAC (vaginal birth after ceserean). Unfortunately his hospital is about an hour from my house so DH and I are actually considering renting a house or condo for the last month of my pregnancy just to be close to his hospital. I'll do my best to avoid another c-section.

Do you have a Dr. willing to let you attempt a vaginal birth?

I'm so confused! According 2 opks I o'd last wk thursday...but I have cm 2day that usually accompanies O!! Im gonna b so sad if it didn't happen thursday..we bd from fri-thursday..non since then! Smh...im sad now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->