TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Well... I saw a shadow at 6 minutes but I dried it n that's when it darkened more

This happened with my youngest I didn't get a dark positive til a week late.. But I figure it's a evap...

aw good luck brooke, i really hope this is your bfp!!!!

Mon n john- sorry to here you had such a tough time with your treatment and that added phobia of needles wont be nice at all. Ive got everything crossed for u this is your month xx

future- Glad your feeling upbeat thats nice to hear :thumbup:

Hiya to all the other ladies, hope your all doing well and having a nice weekend!

afm- getting alot of :sex: aw i was soooo tired last night and i really didnt want to but i made it happen quickly :haha: i mean like 6mins then it was over haha. Iam sure am ovulating or about to, day before yesterday was the shooting pains in ovaries (not painful tho just noticeable iykwim) that came and went and slightly tender breasts which i still have. Yesterday i had a few big deposits of ewcm when i wiped so all good signs am hoping.

Hope yor all having a nice weekend, am just about to pop over to my mums for a nice family day for her birthday.

Hi - sorry I posted yesterday with no introduction. Just because I've been reading through ALL of your posts and know your stories doesn't mean you know me :) I've been reading various forums since December, when we started TTC, and then voraciously in Feb/March when I got pregnant and then lost the baby, but never posted. I was doing OK, but now it's been 5 months since the mc, and I feel like everyone I know is pregnant - many by accident - and I'm kind of struggling to stay positive and not get depressed. It hasn't been THAT long, but as you all know when you're TTC every month seems like a year! I'm also so nervous that if we do conceive again I'll lose it again, and the anxiety is probably not helping! Anyway - it's so nice to read everyone's posts and know that I'm not crazy. Everytime I get sad my OH just says "maybe this month!", which is nice, and he's very supportive, but it's also just not helping. I'm trying to not stress right now, but kind of dreading the 27th when AF is due again...

Feel you on not telling anyone :/ I'm new on here, but I figured I could ease up some of this depression by finding woman who went through what I did. I was at 5 months though :/ I went to find out if my lil one was a boy or girl and they told me the heart had stopped. They induced my labor and then I found out it would've been a boy. I had a DC two weeks later, because they didn't know what was going on. Almost 4 months later I think I'm pregnant again finally, but I'm not telling anyoneeee if I am. Was heartbroken enough losing my baby, but everyone who knew and was excited with me, being quiet and serious faced everytime they saw me, just added to it. :)

Feel you on not telling anyone :/ I'm new on here, but I figured I could ease up some of this depression by finding woman who went through what I did. I was at 5 months though :/ I went to find out if my lil one was a boy or girl and they told me the heart had stopped. They induced my labor and then I found out it would've been a boy. I had a DC two weeks later, because they didn't know what was going on. Almost 4 months later I think I'm pregnant again finally, but I'm not telling anyoneeee if I am. Was heartbroken enough losing my baby, but everyone who knew and was excited with me, being quiet and serious faced everytime they saw me, just added to it. :)

Oh man - I can't imagine. One of my best friends had a similar situation - she went in for her 6 month check-up and no heart beat. So amazingly hard. I was only 5 1/2-6 weeks, and felt so thankful it hadn't been longer. She had an incompetent cervix (we laughed about the name...it's so rude!), but was able to have 2 beautiful sons (although they came early) after the loss of her daughter. Good luck, and I truly hope this pregnancy works out!!

Hi Cricket & Gaya!

HeavyHeart - sounds like great timing! Fxed for you!

Brooke - that sounds promising still. I can't wait until you're a week late to see if you get a nice dark positive then :)

i peed on a FRER and no lines showed up not even a control:( so i gotta get some more!

OMG how weird! I've never had no lines before. It's probably just a faulty test. If you call them and tell them they'll probably send you another test. Do you plan on testing again today?

Hi cricket! I'm sorry 4 ur loss....ur right...months feel like yrs when u want it so bad! The entire ttc process is overwhelming, tiring, stressful, etc....best of luck 2 u! Fingers crossed that af won't show up!

Gaya, i'm so sorry u had 2 go through that. I'm glad u decided to talk with us.having woman who know how u feel & there to vent when needed is great! I was only 7 wks when I mc but I won't tell any1 when I do get pg again! :) fingers crossed 4 u! When will u test?!

Well I'm anxious for in the mornin.. Ladies il keep u posted welcome n hello to all the new comers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->