TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Thanks ladies I'm not gettin excited until I see a scan. I had another faint positive...

Thanks ladies I'm not gettin excited until I see a scan. I had another faint positive...
Thats brilliant your getting lines hunny!!! fx this is your sticky bean and you go on to have a h&h 9mths brooke. Totaly understand you not wanting to get excited till you know everything is ok :hugs:

Mon - I'm sorry to hear about your IV experience, I'm sure the pain, time and money will all pay off VERY soon with a :bfp:!

Heavy - It's your time of the month to shine, I hope you catch a sitcky one!:thumbup:

To all the rest of you ladies ttc - I hope things are going well for you wherever you are in your cycle! Lots of :dust: to us all!!

Ok ya'll (there's the Texas coming out in me), I'm getting SO impatient.....AF still hasn't showed up and it's been 10 days today since my hcg was @ 2.5. I really though I would have started by now - the voices in my head are arguing, one telling me to wait and the other telling me to test. DH wants me to wait, I think partially because he doesn't want me to be disappointed and partially because he says "he'll know when I'm pregnant without having to take a test"....Geez Louise! What do ya'll think is going on? [we did start bd'ing again a week after the mc and do at least every other night]:shrug:

Hope you're all enjoying the last few hours of the weekend, school starts tomrorow for me, I have my classroom all set up and I feel prepared, but I'm sure there's something I forgot to do! :wacko:

Mon - I'm sorry to hear about your IV experience, I'm sure the pain, time and money will all pay off VERY soon with a :bfp:!

Heavy - It's your time of the month to shine, I hope you catch a sitcky one!:thumbup:

To all the rest of you ladies ttc - I hope things are going well for you wherever you are in your cycle! Lots of :dust: to us all!!

Ok ya'll (there's the Texas coming out in me), I'm getting SO impatient.....AF still hasn't showed up and it's been 10 days today since my hcg was @ 2.5. I really though I would have started by now - the voices in my head are arguing, one telling me to wait and the other telling me to test. DH wants me to wait, I think partially because he doesn't want me to be disappointed and partially because he says "he'll know when I'm pregnant without having to take a test"....Geez Louise! What do ya'll think is going on? [we did start bd'ing again a week after the mc and do at least every other night]:shrug:

Hope you're all enjoying the last few hours of the weekend, school starts tomrorow for me, I have my classroom all set up and I feel prepared, but I'm sure there's something I forgot to do! :wacko:

AF didn't visit me until 5 weeks after I was at 2.5, and I'm SUPER regular usually - 28 days on the dot. Our bodies do funny things!

AF didn't visit me until 5 weeks after I was at 2.5, and I'm SUPER regular usually - 28 days on the dot. Our bodies do funny things!

Wow! Thanks for sharing - you're so right, our bodies are SO unpredictable, especially after a mc......I sure hope she comes soon (or not for another 9 months!)

Mon.... I am so sorry to hear about your horrible iv experience! It will all be worth it though in the end! :hugs:

Brooke.... FX for you!!

Tx... My hcg was negative a week after bleeding stopped and af didn't show up for another 2 weeks with one miscarriage and 3 weeks with the other. Hopefully though yours will be staying away for 9 months! Good luck with first day of school tomorrow!

Kate... Hope af shows soon!

I'm sorry ladies I've not been very tentative o here my mind is in outer space...

Where are you af?

Dh did his semen analysis on saturday, any idea how long those take to get the results back?

Well, I did my very first progesterone supplement last night! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Hopefully I'll have a bfp this month - otherwise I'm going to kind-of feel like the medicine is being wasted... Too bad you have to start it before you know if your actually pg or not. I have at least 1 more week of waiting to find out still!

That's great Future, I am really excited for you! What progesterone do you take? I use the Crinone 8% gel suppositories myself. If you happen to be on that stuff let me know, I'll give you a few hints that I had to learn the hard way lol.

I actually don't know what brand it is - I don't think it is one of the "name brand" ones. They didn't tell me what the dosage is either. I only have to do it 2x per week.

Hello ladies,

I am new to this site and will be testing mid September, just looking for ladies to go through this journey with. I have two beautiful children, Sydney and she will be five on Monday and my little boy Sean who I lost in March at 19 Months of age. I'm terrifed to get pregnant again because to bury another child would be too much for me. Looking forward to getting to know all of you wonderful woman

Thanks

I actually don't know what brand it is - I don't think it is one of the "name brand" ones. They didn't tell me what the dosage is either. I only have to do it 2x per week.

Oh OK, that's totally different than what I use then. Mine is used nightly. It "builds up" in there and the extra needs to be removed but docs felt to tell their patients that. That's what I was trying to pass on lol :blush:. You should be fine!

Hi Ladies...been preoccupied for the past few days.....school starting and all. Kinda good to keep my mind on other things. I really hope all of you are doing well!

Brooke....keeping my FXed for you!!!!

Lyric....welcome sweetie....so very sorry for you loss....these are fabulous ladies to talk to and are very welcoming!!!

Hello ladies,

I am new to this site and will be testing mid September, just looking for ladies to go through this journey with. I have two beautiful children, Sydney and she will be five on Monday and my little boy Sean who I lost in March at 19 Months of age. I'm terrifed to get pregnant again because to bury another child would be too much for me. Looking forward to getting to know all of you wonderful woman

Thanks

Lyric, I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you nothing but the best in your TTC journey! :hugs:

Thanks Mon and Critter, I pray that we all become new moms in the very near future. Baby Dust to us all:)

Hello Lyric. I'm very sorry to hear about your lost. I'm glad to see your ttc.The woman on here are an amazing support system! Best of luck to you and fingers crossed for that bfp!

Hey Lyric,

So sorry to hear about your son, sending you lots of babydust, :)

in other news, AF IS HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->