TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Hi ladies. ugh, Idk what to do! I dont wanna use opks anymore.I only tried them last month to make sure I was O'ing after the mc. I dont wanna obsess with that this time around, but at the same time I know my O has changed since June. It use to be the 14th day now my cycles aren't the same :-( I'm thinking we'll just start bd'ing 2nite and do every other day until the 3rd! I have calculated to possible O days...lol and I'm not good with the whole cm thing! I'm trying to b more relaxed this time around its just so damn hard!

Hi Future I'm glad you started your meds!! Fingers crossed that your bfp is around the corner!!! Stay positive hun!

Lyric - welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your son.

Mon - thanks, mine isn't a gel it is a capsule that melts.

Kate - I'm glad you got AF. Now hopefully you'll be back on track. I hope this cycle you'll ovulate!

Thanks Mirage!
It makes sense why you wanted to try OPKs last month, but when it causes more stress I think it is ok to have a break too. Good luck with the Bding!!

Hi ladies I see y'all cycles r ticking on along.. Mine is at a stand still I had what I thought were 3 positive tests on frer but then I took 2 digitals n they were both not pregnant sp idk what to think n my opk is still almost positive Which is also very odd for me this time in my cycle.. Congrats Kate on af finally starting. Nia Hun u do whatever u think will stress u less..:) future good luck with ur new meds

hey ladies, again, thank you for the continued support, this no af or o has really been getting to me. I am glad AF is here and i am getting cd3 bloods drawn tomorrow to confirm PCOS, although I hope that's not the case. I am going to follow up with my obgyn on dh's SA today, hopefully that is all good and I can start on Clomid next month :)

Brooke, how are you doing today? Any news?

Kate, it sounds like you are well on your way to your BFP. I hope all your tests and DH's SA come back great and quickly!

thanks Mon!

I followed up with the obgyn and half of his results are back and they are normal/good range, just have to wait for the other half, she said to call back monday :)

Yay Kate, that's great news!

Brooke, I hate to be a POAS pusher, but....

lol i know..but i dont want another let down..i really thnk i may have had a chemical...

lol i know..but i dont want another let down..i really thnk i may have had a chemical...

I totally understand hun but if you did have a chemical you need to know. I know it's hard, I've had 3 chemicals but that's how I figured out I needed further testing. Besides, maybe everything is fine honey.

But I support any decission you make. Juts know that we are here to support you. :hugs:

My hubby wants me to wait til Friday so I'm really tryin to hold out til then...

ahhhhhhhhh i want you to POAS too! Friday is here tomorrow though and amazing job for holding out, cd34 must be some kind of record lol

Hi gals,
I don't know if this makes sense, but - I'm finally starting to feel more like myself again! I'm still sad at times, but lately when I've seen newborns at least I don't feel like my heart is breaking. I've been able to get my mind off all the baby stuff a little but more than before and I'm focusing on my work again. It's nice that the depressive slump is lifting and I'm feeling way more optimistic about everything. Maybe now if I can relax a bit more I will get my BFP.

future - im so thrilled you are starting to feel better, that is fantastic, your bfp is likely right around the corner!

That's great future, really happy that you are feeling better!

Whoa! Its our 2 yr anniversary! And we getting it on! Lol...how great would it b 2 conceive on our anniversary!

Whoa! Its our 2 yr anniversary! And we getting it on! Lol...how great would it b 2 conceive on our anniversary!

Happy anniversary! My last son was conceived on my 1st wedding anniversary, good luck and baby dust to you!

Aww good luck nia n I'm glad ur feelin better future.. Now I am at work but i have a test waitin at home for me:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->