TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

good luck brooke!!! keeping my fx for you :thumbup:

Hi ladies hope your all doing well!!!

Future - so glad to hear your feeling better thats great :hugs:

mon n john - Hope your treatment is going good and those needles haven't been too much for you. Keeping my fx for you :hugs:

mirage25 - happy anniversary, glad your feeling the love!!! fx for you to xx

Thank you Heavyheart. Luckily I only get 1 IV every 28 days so next one is scheduled for September. If I do get a BFP they may do it earlier, not sure. I promise I won't complain about them once I am pregnant, I'll just be thankful.

Thanks ladies! I feel a lot more relaxed and unpressured this time around! hopefully it happens! lol...to bad I can't keep track of my dpo days but that may not be such a bad thing!

Future I'm so happy your feeling better! Things can only get better now :)

Brooke go POAS!!!lol...I need results!

wow, everyone is in such a great mood this week, has anyone else noticed that? So much positive energy, and honestly, it can only mean good things :)

as for me, i got my cd3 bloods taken today to confirm PCOS, hopefully that doesn't happen!

Well it looks like a bfn:( idk what's wrong with my body I'm so down but u ladies r tha sweetest

Well now I feel like a roller-coaster... I was so happy for a few days and today my best friend told me that he and his wife are expecting (their first). I'm excited for them, they'll be fantastic parents. I had this huge pang at the news though and started feeling bad for myself again. In some ways it's another pressure on me to want it now because DH and I think it would be great to have kids around the same time this other couple does so they could be playmates and grow up together. It just seems like I'm getting left behind in the dust again.

dont even worry future! they have one cooking now, and any month now, you could have one too! if you want your kids to play together, thats great, but they dont have to have the same birthdate! They will likely both be born in 2012 and in the same grade!

Thanks Kate! That's true... funny how easy it is to get hung up on this stuff. I'd prefer it not be the same month -lol. Same year will be perfectly fine :) we still better get crackin though!

i totally know what you mean future, my SIL is pregnant with her 2nd and it makes me crazy lol, but at the same time, this will be our first baby and i dont want to share my spotlight, as awful as that sounds, when im pregnant, i dont want it to be about comparing hers to mine, i want it to be about mine, and i want to give her, her moment.

brooke - my af was a week late for the first time last cycle, so strange.

Lots of catching up to do - starting school this past week has had me pooped!

Good News - AF finally showed up on Wednesday, it feels so good to be back on schedule and able to start "counting"! I'm officially on CD4!

Where is everyone else at on their cycle?

Brooke - So strange that you're body and test are sending you mixed signals, have you tested or has af come at all this weekend?

hopefully yours comes soon brooke!
mon - im cd5, this could be out cycle!! We would find out about the same time!

Lots of catching up to do - starting school this past week has had me pooped!

Good News - AF finally showed up on Wednesday, it feels so good to be back on schedule and able to start "counting"! I'm officially on CD4! QUOTE]

YAY! So happy you got AF!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->