TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Kate :( I'm sorry for your news. I wouldn't want an IUI at this point yet either. I think giving it more time and maybe trying that next year sounds like a good idea. I'll be thinking about you! I hope that something will cheer you up soon!

hi futurephotos, I've had 4 m/cs, all between 5-6 weeks and am also in MN - no children yet and 35 (36 next month). 3 m/c were in the past 15 months. I've never gotten to the heartbeat stage and have been looking for other gals in a similar situtation to see what they have tried. I saw your posting and was wondering if your m/cs were that early too?

my last m/c was a week ago and I'm heartbroken and looking for answers

me 35, dh 33, fine, 4 unexplained m/c's and no kids yet, 3 rounds clomid, 1 iui (bfp with iui and m/c). heterozygous mthfr A1298C, otherwise fine

Kate, I am sorry to hear that. You need to do what is best for you. Just so you know, some places don't charge much for IUI. At my RE's office it would be less than $300. I've actually considered it even without sperm issues. I can be a bit impatient and sometimes think it might help speed things up.

I hope it all works out for you and no matter what you decide we are here for you. Hugs!

hi Mon, how did they diagnose you w/elevated NK cells? do you know what the test is called?
me 35, dh 33, fine, 4 unexplained m/c's and no kids yet, 3 rounds clomid, 1 iui (bfp with iui and m/c in Aug, 2011). heterozygous mthfr A1298C, otherwise fine

Hopeful, my RE thought there may be an immune reason for all my miscarriages. She suggested I get an immune blood test that tests for 3 different things. One of them was NK cells (the test is called Natural Killer Cells Assay). Sure enough, she was right.

Hi Hopeful - I'm sorry for your losses. Yes, both of mine were at 5 weeks (Was pg 1st time in April, and 2nd time in June). I don't have any children yet. I'm 27, DH 31.

We haven't gone through any testing yet. I'm on progesterone now after the second MC to see if it will help anything to stick when I get a BFP again.

Nothing happened the last two cycles- so I'm hoping that September will be our lucky month. Good luck to you!

Kate i totally understand wanting to concentrate on other things in life.. I wish u the best n look forward to hearing from u soon

Well still no af n a bfn on the hpt so I'm callin to get an appt scheduled tomorrow

Hi ladies! Today is just a bad day for me. I've been doing just fine until today. I got an email talking about what goes on when ur 19wks as if i didn't know how far along I should've been! My bff who is 4 days ahead of what i shoulda been just found what she was having, and keeps texting to tell me how much the baby is moving. then to top it off my other bff just got married 2 wks ago and just found out she's having twins!!! she wasn't even planning it! she said she wasn't gonna ttc for another 3 months.lucky her!I'm just so down all of a sudden. I'm not using opks so who knows when I'm ovulating.my cm isn't consistent and clearly i don't know my body well enough to just know when I'm O'ing! ugh...just had to vent a lil...think i'm just gonna deactivate my fb page now, its driving me crazy!!

Hi ladies! Today is just a bad day for me. I've been doing just fine until today. I got an email talking about what goes on when ur 19wks as if i didn't know how far along I should've been! My bff who is 4 days ahead of what i shoulda been just found what she was having, and keeps texting to tell me how much the baby is moving. then to top it off my other bff just got married 2 wks ago and just found out she's having twins!!! she wasn't even planning it! she said she wasn't gonna ttc for another 3 months.lucky her!I'm just so down all of a sudden. I'm not using opks so who knows when I'm ovulating.my cm isn't consistent and clearly i don't know my body well enough to just know when I'm O'ing! ugh...just had to vent a lil...think i'm just gonna deactivate my fb page now, its driving me crazy!!

I'm sorry hun, that all sounds like too much to bear. :hugs:

I feel for you Mirage :(

I had a sad morning too. A woman came into my photography studio with a disc of pictures this morning and explained that they were taken at the hospital when her grandson was still born. Many of them were blurry images and she wanted to see if there was anything I could do to fix them (which unfortunately there isn't really). We found a couple that I can print for her to use at the funeral services. I feel so terrible for their family. Looking at the pictures really tugged my heartstrings. It also made me feel really fortunate that my losses were early - not after I'd gone full term. I still can't really put myself into those shoes. I'm thankful that when something has gone badly for me it is still a lesser of two evils.

I feel for you Mirage :(

I had a sad morning too. A woman came into my photography studio with a disc of pictures this morning and explained that they were taken at the hospital when her grandson was still born. Many of them were blurry images and she wanted to see if there was anything I could do to fix them (which unfortunately there isn't really). We found a couple that I can print for her to use at the funeral services. I feel so terrible for their family. Looking at the pictures really tugged my heartstrings. It also made me feel really fortunate that my losses were early - not after I'd gone full term. I still can't really put myself into those shoes. I'm thankful that when something has gone badly for me it is still a lesser of two evils.

Oh how sad. :cry: I doubt I could ever survive that. That poor family, my prayers are with them and the little angel they lost.

It's interesting, at church last weekend the priest told a story about a man that went to a store to trade in his cross for another because it was too much for him to bear. The storeowner said sure, pick out any you like. The man tried them all on and finally said this is the one, now this is much more cmfortable! The store owner laughed and said that's the one you came in with to begin with.

The moral of the story is that if you put your troubles in with a bunch of other people's troubles you are likely to pick your own in the end, for what others are going through may be much worse.

Those words rung true in my heart last Sunday. Sure, I have issues preventing me from having a healthy pregnancy but what about the woman that can't get pregnant at all, or the one who loses her full term child? I suppose I rather walk in my shoes and be thankful for what I do have. :flower:

Wow, that's so sad! That family will be in my prayers. I couldn't even imagine going through such a thing! And both of u ladies are right, I'd choose my own pain,problems anytime. you never really know what ppl are going through or have been through!

Mon - Thanks for sharing the message from church, I love it (and it's oh so true)!

Future - Kuddos for you for being strong and helping those in need! I couldn't agree more, I feel so blessed to have mc'd so early and physically pain free.

I'm sorry nia n future fr ur bad day.. I had a difficult day at work as well.. I hope tomorrow is better for y'all.. Y'all r in my thoughts:)

So I don't chart or temp or any of that other stuff but I am on CD9 and pretty sure I'm Oing today or very very soon (due to ewcm) - Does that usually appear the day of/before/after? We're leaving tomorrow to head to the beach house with DH's whole family for the holiday weekend, I told him we'll be sneaking away a couple times a day! :winkwink:

CD9 just seems early to me, I have NO clue as to what day I usually O'd prior to my mc, I never really paid any attention because I either wasn't trying or the one month we were I had the last minute wedding stress on my mind that I didn't keep track of cycle number days......Do any of you o around day 9?

Hope all is well with all of ya'll! :flower:

Cd 43 no af.. I think i skipped to nxt cycle bc I have had ALOT of ewcm n i nvr do.. So I am gonna wait it out n I will make an appt I've been workin late n haven't had time but I will Promise:)

Fingers crossed for you Brooke!

HAPPY FRIDAY to you all!!

Question: Why does time go by SO slow when ttc? It seems as if every day is an eternity....we look forward to CD1, then to O, and then that anxious tww......Grrrrr!!!! :wacko:

Hi everyone!!

I have lots of catching up do do! Hope you're all well.
Welcome to the new ladies!! sad to say bye to Kate for a while too - wish you all the best! :flower:

TXMom cycle day 9 does seem pretty early. I used opks the last 2 months & I was seeing a positive a few days after first noticing ewcm. Have fun at the beach house...sounds divine & like the perfect place for baby making :winkwink:

I'm on cycle day 6 now...hoping this is our month!!! Cross your fingers (and toes) for me.

How is everyone else going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"