TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Future, I'm so glad u explained what was going on with fb and that game! I was so confused like what the hell is going on! I knew there was no way all those ppl were pg! I'd have to agree I couldn't play that game it would just irritate me!

No problem mirage!
Some people it is easy to wonder if it could be true... but others it's like NO WAY! I think it is so silly - it's only a matter of time before the truth comes out, but in the mean time it is doing more damage than good.

Congrats mon n daisy I'm so glad everything is falling into place! Still no af for me.. Idk what tha crap is goin on.. I've got one more test so I'm testing in the am so I Can get it out of my house.. I got a new puppy today he's precious it's a chihuahua o named him Teddy cuz he looks like a Teddy bear.. It helps curb my desperate want for a baby.. I've begin to believe god has sent me a sign that I'm puttin too much into something so I'm just lettin it b for now..

Sorry - I am so flaky posting on this thread - but I have been following it all summer.

Congrats mon!!!!! So chuffed for you.

Future - I cant believe that stuff on FB. Luckily, my friends are doing some brushing hair thing as the campaign not cravings. Thank Godness!!

How is everyone? I am just heading into fertile period so getting ready for some BDing. This month I am feeling Very Positive..

I too saw that thing on Facebook and was very unimpressed by it! I'm all for breast cancer awareness but this silly thought up 'campaign' is way off the mark & totally inappropriate. There's my rant!

Daisy so happy to hear your been is a sticky one!!! Must have been amazing to have the ultrasound plus hear the heartbeat.

Hi mrsmax!! Good to hear from u!I'm glad your feeling positive thats the key!Relax and have at it..lol..I have read that the srtess of ttc can cause ur ovulation to be delayed, so no stress, just do it!lol.. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

I'm so BORED today! I actually have a lot to work on, but completely don't feel like doing it. What I do feel like doing is just crawling back into bed.

Future - I know exactly how you feel! I was in bed at 7:15 last night and still had a hard time waking up this morning! (although being a teacher doesn't allow for any down time, these kiddos want/need your attention every minute of the day!)

As for the Facebook game, I think they're all really annoying, that's just me! In my opinion if you want to support a cause you should help by donating money/time, a Facebook status is just plain silly. (And it fills up my inbox which is just a waste of time!) :wacko:

How is everyone else doing? I've officially entered the tww......any advice on how to be patient and make the time fly by? Haha! Luckily we're going to Dallas this weekend to stay with my best friend, we also have a 15 mile training run to do Saturday morning, so I'm looking forward to running with a new scenery!

LADIES!
Just wanted to come and check in on everyone and wish everyone well.

I have read through what I have been missing and would like to say congrats to you Mon! How exciting!!

Good luck to anyone testing this week, thinking of you all.

Kate

Hi everyone! I'm CD 12 today - I hope starting today through the weekend we'll be able to DTD lots!

Good luck future! Fx crossed.. Still no af for me n this is cd50+ .. Got a drs appt the 16th do I guess we will c

Geez Brooke you must be going out of your mind! Good thing you have a cute new puppy to distract you.

I'm CD15 & not expecting to O for a few more days. Last month AF lasted longer & I O'd later (around CD 18) & this month seems to be the same. Will start the BD tonight through to Wed or Thur hopefully!!!

Hi ladies! I havent' been following this post, because DH and I were waiting one cycle after our MC before TTC, but AF came yesterday, so I am oficially TTC again.:happydance:

I hope you don't mind me joining this Thread.

I saw you guys posting about the silly breast cancer awareness statuses that are going around FB. Here is the status that me and some of the other ladies from my support group posted in response to this game:

I know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, but it is also Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. The chain-mail status "I'm ___ weeks and craving ____ " is a painful reminder for those who have lost, and those struggling through infertility. Perhaps a different, more-relevant-to-breast-cancer status for Breast Cancer Awareness month can be considered. ♥ Repost if you agree ♥

While, the whole FB status isn't really uspsetting to me, I just don't see the point in posting fake pregnancies, you know?

I will be sporting a pregnancy/ infant loss support ribbon as my profile pic all month in October in support of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. I am also walking in two memorial walks, in honor of our little angel.

Thanks for letting me post! :dust: to you all!

I've lost hope on ttc... My body has went crazy.. I have no sign of AF

That really is odd. I was 10 days late once on my period but DH and I had just gotten married and were honeymooning in Europe so I think all the travel, lack of sleep, and jet lag delayed my period. I didn't get it until about 7 days into the honeymoon. But then again, that worked out in my favor lol.

Do you feel really stressed out? If so that might be it. Try not to worry too much about it though, your Dr. can give you a shot to trigger your period.:hugs:

No more stressed than normal.. Idk what's goin on but I sure hope he figures it out

Brooke - I hope the Dr. will be able to help you figure out what is going on!

Welcome Twinke! I like what you've posted instead. I wouldn't be comfortable doing it because not many people are aware I was pregnant due to my MCs being so early on. Its not something we've chosen to announce but will talk about if asked.

So my weekend's update is that DH and I were able to successfully Bd on Fri-Sun CD 12, 13, & 14!! We used Pre-seed for the first time and really loved it. I'm really optimistic about our timing this month and hope that it will result in our baby. At least I feel we did everything we could this cycle and the rest is out of my hands. Now to relax as best I can during the tww until I can find out if we got lucky or not.

4 years ago i said goodbye to my 2 day old daughter..she was born missing the left side of her heart...this is my first cycle TTC and im 12 DPO..i feel like im pregnant..having the same symptoms i did with my daughter and then some...but im waiting to test until OH comes back on the 14th..im really scared for either result..if its a :bfn: i know ill feel like less of a woman for not being able to get pregnant and it will drive me crazy wondering why im showing all the symptoms...however if it is a :bfp: ill be so torn...i think ive waited an appropriate time to TTC..but i know ill struggle with constantly worrying ill lose this one too or worrying that this one would have the same defect she was born with..burying my newborn child was the hardest thing ive ever done..and im so scared ill have to do it again... :(

4 years ago i said goodbye to my 2 day old daughter..she was born missing the left side of her heart...this is my first cycle TTC and im 12 DPO..i feel like im pregnant..having the same symptoms i did with my daughter and then some...but im waiting to test until OH comes back on the 14th..im really scared for either result..if its a :bfn: i know ill feel like less of a woman for not being able to get pregnant and it will drive me crazy wondering why im showing all the symptoms...however if it is a :bfp: ill be so torn...i think ive waited an appropriate time to TTC..but i know ill struggle with constantly worrying ill lose this one too or worrying that this one would have the same defect she was born with..burying my newborn child was the hardest thing ive ever done..and im so scared ill have to do it again... :(

Feeling lucky, I am so, so sorry for your loss. You are so strong. I wish nothing but the best for you and hope you have that BFP any day now!:hugs:

Brooke - I hope the Dr. will be able to help you figure out what is going on!

Welcome Twinke! I like what you've posted instead. I wouldn't be comfortable doing it because not many people are aware I was pregnant due to my MCs being so early on. Its not something we've chosen to announce but will talk about if asked.

So my weekend's update is that DH and I were able to successfully Bd on Fri-Sun CD 12, 13, & 14!! We used Pre-seed for the first time and really loved it. I'm really optimistic about our timing this month and hope that it will result in our baby. At least I feel we did everything we could this cycle and the rest is out of my hands. Now to relax as best I can during the tww until I can find out if we got lucky or not.

To be honest, only a handful of people knew about my pregnancy/MC when I posted that comment and no one that didn't know realized I was posting it because I suffered a loss. Many of my friends found out because I finally let my husband post something about our MC about a month after it happened.

Congrats on all the BD! I am hoping DH will be a little more into the whole timing BD this month (he didn't like it when I told him we needed to BD certain days, he thought it "would happen when it happens". Men! I hope your timing was good an you get your BFP in a couple weeks!

I am on CD 4 now, the first cycle after my MC so I have awhile before I O! I usually O late in my cycle, around CD 21, did your cycles change at all after your MC? DH is going out of town for a couple days CD 10-12, which shouldn't be a problem if I still O late, but I didn't know if I should make him BD before he leaves just in case? I also bought preseed to try this month and I have OPKs, but I wasn't going to start testing until CD 12 since I O so late anyway, should I start to test earlier? I wish TTC was easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->