TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Lily - right there with you, I'm on CD 5 today :)- I'm excited for NEXT weekend!

I am 7 DPO today and started testing on FR already. No second line yet but I'll test again tomorrow morning. Feeling optimistic, positive, and generally happy!

Good luck Mon - remember not to get down you're testing really early.

Anyone doing anything fun for Labor day?
We're going to visit my parents today and tomorrow.
Have a great weekend everyone!!

well still no af for me..idk whats goin on..im just tryin to keep my mind off of it...im ready to pull my hair out when i start to think about it...

Good morning ladies. I got a 2nd line on my HPT this morning so it looks like I am pregnant! Hang in there ladies, it's going to happen. I will say a prayer for all of you when I go to church today. I can't wait to see you girls sharing your BFPs with me. Baydust to all!

Good morning ladies. I got a 2nd line on my HPT this morning so it looks like I am pregnant! Hang in there ladies, it's going to happen. I will say a prayer for all of you when I go to church today. I can't wait to see you girls sharing your BFPs with me. Baydust to all!

Mon that is AMAZING news!!! A huge congratulations!!! You must be over the moon. So happy for you! :happydance:

xxx

Mon that is AMAZING news!!! A huge congratulations!!! You must be over the moon. So happy for you! :happydance:

xxx

Thank you so much Lily! I am pretty darn happy that's for sure. Now I just want to see my tests getting darker everyday. It's hard to relax after so many losses but for now I am very hopeful. Besides, it's the first cycle I had the new IV treatment so at least I feel I have an extra security blanket this time around.

awesome news, congrats my RE doesn't believe in the IV treatment but I've read alot of good things about it - but I won't know if I have elevated NK cells for another 1-2 weeks. I'm so happy to hear this is working out for you!

Aw congratulations!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:thats fantastic to hear!!! ive got everything crossed for you and wishing you a h&h 9mths :hugs:

Congrats Mon!! I'm praying for a hh 9 months! Keep us posted on the darkening of the lines!!!!:happydance:

This is my "Prime Time", I'm really hoping we get a :bfp: in the next two weeks!

Happy Labor Day to you all!!

awesome news, congrats my RE doesn't believe in the IV treatment but I've read alot of good things about it - but I won't know if I have elevated NK cells for another 1-2 weeks. I'm so happy to hear this is working out for you!

Hopeful, if you do have an NK cell issue do look into the IV treatment. My RE was actually involved in the initial study when they discovered that intralipids worked like IVIG. That is why she suggested it, she said she has seen it work time and time again. I was shocked that I didn't have to wait to TTC and that it worked so quick!

Congrats Mon!! I'm praying for a hh 9 months! Keep us posted on the darkening of the lines!!!!:happydance:

This is my "Prime Time", I'm really hoping we get a :bfp: in the next two weeks!

Happy Labor Day to you all!!

Thank you TxMom, the test line is darker today! :happydance: Besides that my boobs hurt more, I get a little queezy after eating, and still have some cramping in my uterus while LO settles in. :thumbup: I also had a very small amount of red tinged mucous yesterday which I know is implantation bleeding. My blood test is tomorrow, I'm excited and nervous. At least I get the results back same day. I will feel MUCH better when I get my blood results from my Friday blood test and my HCG has doubled. Then I can relax a little more. :blush:

Yay!!!! Congrats Mon, i'm so excited 4 u! I wish u the greatest 40wks!!

C an'twait 2 c who's next!!

Congrats Mon!!! :happydance: So excited for you! Good luck with your levels! FX!

DH & my anniversary was saturday but I felt too sick to do much. We had our first dr appt last wednesday and the dr let us have a surprise ultrasound! She said she would try with the doppler but that it was probably too early to hear anything so if we didnt hear the heartbeat she would make sure we got in for an ultrasound that day! Totally unexpected! So we saw the baby measuring 1 day ahead with a heartbeat of 170. So I am now starting to believe its really happening and letting myself think of the future more every day vs. just one day at a time.

I hope you are all doing well. Happy Labor day! Baby dust and prayers for all of you! :dust:

Thank you Daisy! I am so happy to hear that your little one is doing well and on schedule!!!

I can't wait till I hear the heartbeat myself. I should be able to get a vaginal ultrasound by the end of the month to confirm the heartbeat and to get a very early picture of the little bean.

Daisy - good to hear that your little bean is doing well! Keep us posted :)

Daisy - What great news! What a great Anniversary present! :flower:

For any of you on Facebook...
have you seen the "joke" that's going on for breast cancer awareness? There is a list of months that corresponds to a number of weeks and dates which are candies. You're supposed to fill out the statement "I'm _(insert #of weeks based on birth month)____ and craving _(insert candy based on birth date)___." By using your birthday month and date. So since my birthday is June 8th, I'd write as my status: "I'm 8 weeks and craving lollipops."

Sooo many people that I know are participating in this. I find it really annoying and frustrating and I'm purposefully NOT doing it. Since not everyone is in on the "joke" there are a lot of people taking these statements seriously. I'm tired of it! One person I know who does have fertility problems is even doing it - she was congratulated by so many people (because it would be a MIRACLE for her to get pregnant)... how wouldn't it just make you feel worse when you have to explain to everyone that you're not serious. I just think it is dangerous to play with fire - this is an issue I don't think should be joked around with. What do you think?

Ok rant over.

For any of you on Facebook...
have you seen the "joke" that's going on for breast cancer awareness? There is a list of months that corresponds to a number of weeks and dates which are candies. You're supposed to fill out the statement "I'm _(insert #of weeks based on birth month)____ and craving _(insert candy based on birth date)___." By using your birthday month and date. So since my birthday is June 8th, I'd write as my status: "I'm 8 weeks and craving lollipops."

Sooo many people that I know are participating in this. I find it really annoying and frustrating and I'm purposefully NOT doing it. Since not everyone is in on the "joke" there are a lot of people taking these statements seriously. I'm tired of it! One person I know who does have fertility problems is even doing it - she was congratulated by so many people (because it would be a MIRACLE for her to get pregnant)... how wouldn't it just make you feel worse when you have to explain to everyone that you're not serious. I just think it is dangerous to play with fire - this is an issue I don't think should be joked around with. What do you think?

Ok rant over.

Yes I have and I agree!! I have to agree with my friends post saying that this has nothing to do with breast cancer and instead we should post the number of days that its been since our last self-exam. :winkwink: It's hurtful and very sensitive to post something like this. :nope: I deleted the message as soon as I received it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->