TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

I'm only 2 DPO and I already want to test really bad! This I think is going to be the longest 2ww I've ever had!!

Good morning ladies :hi:

Future - I know what you mean! This is definitely going to be the longest 2ww ever!! Heck this has been such a long process for me since my mmc. I'm just ready for either :af: or :bfp:

AFM - I'm waiting on FF to confirm my O. I've had three days of high temps since my pos OPK and low temp. COME ON ALREADY! :wacko: Woke up this morning gassy and skin breaking out around my chin. :nope: Not feeling too sexy today. :haha: I'm trying not to get my hopes up either or read too much into symptoms but my gums were bleeding when I brushed my teeth which was odd to me.

Have a great day!

I usually try to keep a pillow under afterwards as well - it's hard in the mornings though, we try to bd twice a day right around o time, but I wonder it the morning session does any good.....I try to lay there and put my make-up but it's never as long as I'd like!

I'm not exactly sure what day I ovulated last week, but on average I'm on 7dpo, I'm getting really anxious to test! Haven't decided when I will, I would really like to hold off until the later part of next week to see if the witch :af: shows, there's nothing more I hate than the though of a :bfn: I've been SO busy that I haven't even had time to stop and think/track any symptoms my body may be giving me in regards to the possibily of being preggo.

So many of my co-workers/friends/facebook buddies are having their babies or becoming pregnant (I'm almost 26, seems like a popular time to start a family), it's so frusrtating! I sure hope I, and you ladies too, get our :bfp: SOON!! :dust:

How are all of you doing? Anyone planning on testing next week?

Good morning ladies :hi:

Future - I know what you mean! This is definitely going to be the longest 2ww ever!! Heck this has been such a long process for me since my mmc. I'm just ready for either :af: or :bfp:

AFM - I'm waiting on FF to confirm my O. I've had three days of high temps since my pos OPK and low temp. COME ON ALREADY! :wacko: Woke up this morning gassy and skin breaking out around my chin. :nope: Not feeling too sexy today. :haha: I'm trying not to get my hopes up either or read too much into symptoms but my gums were bleeding when I brushed my teeth which was odd to me.

Have a great day!

I usually put a few days into FF ahead of time to see what day it will give me cross hairs!:winkwink: I hate waiting for it to confirm O...

hey ladies, back again! i have some news, my dh and i are going to mexico!! we are going for our anniversary/dh's birthday (same day). my brother, sister in law (18 weeks pregnant) and my nephew (2) are coming too! I haven't seen them in a year since we moved across the country. I can't wait! It will be hard to see my SIL pregnant, she found out the week i found out I lost my first pregnancy :(, but nonetheless, happy for them and cant wait to see them. Im expecting af in about a week's time and then im going to start on Clomid, maybe we can make it a babymoon! Trip is a month away, and im hoping to be ovulating while away (prayers please!) Anyways, glad to be feeling good again, dh is going to get a second SA done before we go, and hopefully these results are better than the last, hope is all ive got right?

missed you all, glad to be back

Hi Kate! Glad you've come back :) I was just thinking today how much I missed seeing you on here. I hope the trip will be a babymoon for you! Sounds like a lot of fun. From what I hear a LOT of people get pg in Mexico, lol.

thanks for the warm welcome back :)

haha, yea i've heard the same thing! LOL

Kate - How exciting! Vacations are always fun, especially when reuniting with those you haven't seen in a while! Where in Mexico are ya'll visiting? How perfect to be ovulating while you're gone, it'll make it extra special! :winkwink:

Happy Friday!!

Thanks TxMom :) I am going to be staying in the Mayan Rivera, I have been there once before and it was sooo beautiful. It is hurricane season but hopefully the weather will subside by the time we go. I am hoping that 50 mg's of Clomid works for me :)

So this is probably completely in my head again - but I've been feeling kinda queasy the last day and a 1/2 or so. Last night I was also really hot - felt like a furnace, my face was red etc. I've been having light cramps. I'm trying not to read too much into it, but it's hard not to! I'm only 5-6DPP though... I'm waiting to test until next weekend.

So this is probably completely in my head again - but I've been feeling kinda queasy the last day and a 1/2 or so. Last night I was also really hot - felt like a furnace, my face was red etc. I've been having light cramps. I'm trying not to read too much into it, but it's hard not to! I'm only 5-6DPP though... I'm waiting to test until next weekend.

Fingers crossed for your Future!!!

:) Fingers crossed for you future!! I hate that we must wait soooooo long to test!lol

So eager to share - I woke up this morning (CD26 - not sure how many DPO since I don't track temps or use opk's) and my digital test read a beautiful "PREGNANT"! DH and I couldn't be more excited! I had a slight feeling it would be positive, as I started breaking out on my face last week and I hadn't started any PMS symptoms (which I usually have every month). We are praying this is the start to h&h pregnancy! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tx - so happy for you ! YAY!!!!

I hope I'll only be a few days behind you... I'm CD 22 (I think- hard to remember without looking at my calendar). Roughly 8 DPO today. I'm still trying to hold out on testing until this weekend. At least it's only 1 more week until I can find out!

I still am having a lot of cramping. I hope it's not AF getting ready to come. Overall I still have a really good feeling about this month.

So eager to share - I woke up this morning (CD26 - not sure how many DPO since I don't track temps or use opk's) and my digital test read a beautiful "PREGNANT"! DH and I couldn't be more excited! I had a slight feeling it would be positive, as I started breaking out on my face last week and I hadn't started any PMS symptoms (which I usually have every month). We are praying this is the start to h&h pregnancy! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance: really happy for you!!!
Wishing you a very healthy and happy 9mths xx

Tx...congratulations!!!!:happydance: Future.....keeping my FXD for ya!!!!:hugs:

Tx- :happydance: so happy for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9months!

Future- fx for you!!!! :hugs:

Woohoo TX!! We're on a roll on this forum - who's next???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->