TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

So eager to share - I woke up this morning (CD26 - not sure how many DPO since I don't track temps or use opk's) and my digital test read a beautiful "PREGNANT"! DH and I couldn't be more excited! I had a slight feeling it would be positive, as I started breaking out on my face last week and I hadn't started any PMS symptoms (which I usually have every month). We are praying this is the start to h&h pregnancy! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! that is so exciting!

Congrats!! I follow this thread every day and so good to hear someone got their BFP. Here's to lots more.

I'm kinda nervous - I had a tiny little spot of blood when I wiped a few min. ago. I'm 9 DPO (which is on the late side for IB, but still possible). I'm hoping it is only IB and not my period coming on... My short cycles are 24 days, which would be tomorrow. Basically it could come anytime between now and Sunday (if this cycle is on the long side).

I was thinking I'd test tomorrow morning, but now am not sure if I should. I'd rather just get AF than a BFN. I hate wasting tests every month because I should have just held out a few days longer. Maybe I should wait until at least Friday?

TxCONGRATS I wish u the best 40wks!! How exciting is this!! Can't wait to c who's next!!whoa!

Future, i know how u feel! i so rather wait 4 af to show up than get a bfn. Yea wait till friday and c what happens. Fingers crossed 4 u!

Thank you for all of your support! I'm keeping fx for you all to get your BFP SOON!!

News so far is that I haven't had any more spots since yesterday afternoon! I was thinking after seeing that yesterday that I'd wake up to AF this morning, but so far she has stayed away :). So I really am thinking it WAS IB!!! Yay :) I'm going to test on Friday or Saturday. Which still feels like forever away, but I want to make sure I get a good line that doesn't leave any doubt.

News so far is that I haven't had any more spots since yesterday afternoon! I was thinking after seeing that yesterday that I'd wake up to AF this morning, but so far she has stayed away :). So I really am thinking it WAS IB!!! Yay :) I'm going to test on Friday or Saturday. Which still feels like forever away, but I want to make sure I get a good line that doesn't leave any doubt.

FX'd for you!

Such a positive vibe on here, love you ladies!!

Daisy how has your pregnancy been!

awesome! I would wait too to test...

Kate how've u been?

Future thats awsome!! I can't wait till u test..lol..so I know your going crazy!Everything crossed for you!!

I sooo excited!! Friday can't come fast enough!! Part of me just wants to go home and test tonight - but I know I should use FMU.... so maybe I'll break down and try tomorrow morning...

hey mirage~ just counting down the days until vacation, 25 LONG days to go!

Future that is fantastic!! Masses of luck. You are so goo, as soon as I think I might get a BFP I pee on a stick!! Keep us posted.

Good luck Future!!!

I'm heading on holidays for two weeks tonight! Will check in again when I am back!!

I resisted the temptation this morning! So I haven't tested yet.
Last month I had a 26 day cycle (which would be tomorrow)... so I may even try to hold out until Sat. morning. We'll see if I can!

Tonight I've had some symptoms: I have a bit of a sore throat, I've felt like a furnace (my whole face has been flushed beet-red for a few hours!), my boobs are slightly tender when touched. I hope I'm not just coming down with a cold!!!

Future - Hoping to hear from you in the next couple days, fx for your :bfp:!!!

cant wait to hear what happens!

im cd32, no af, my cycle has been weird the last 2 months, last month it was 34 days, and i have never had one passed 28 days, hopefully af gets here before vacation, i have taken a ton of tests, even though i know i didnt ovulate, pretty sad eh lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->