TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Future... Did you test yet?!?!??? The suspense is killing me! Your symptoms sound promising! And I had a tiny spot the day after bfp with Megan and was told it was ib even though it was that late. Good luck! Fx for you!

I'm doing well. 12 weeks today! It's going by so fast which is surprising to me. I heard the heartbeat with our doppler a week ago which was so wonderful to hear. I've put it away all week. Told myself I only will use it once a week or so.

Dh, Megan , and I are all coming down with a cold so I'm feeling miserable today. My brother gets married in a week and I have so much going on between now and then. Of course now is when I get sick!

Hoping and praying for everyone's sticky bfps!!!! :dust: :hugs:

Hi Daisy! Thanks for checking in :) I'm so happy to hear that you're into second tri now- how exciting!! Too bad about the cold though. I hope you feel better before the wedding!

Nope, I haven't tested yet! Either tomorrow or Sunday I will. Each day that goes by its getting harder not to test, but then I figure at the same time that I've waited this long, what's one more day :) Ideally I'd wait until I'm late instead of even contemplating it now. Sun will be CD28/14DPO the day I'd expect AF. I think it would make sense to test that morning, but I'm getting to the point of wanting to do it NOW- so I think tomorrow is as long as I'll be able to wait :)

I woke up this morning starving (usually I never eat breakfast). I had a little toast and fruit. Then by lunch I was hungry again but after eating I felt a little sick. The sensations I feel right now aren't really cramps like before - these are more like little pingy twinges. I'd be really really surprised if I DON'T get a positive this month!

I think I've made the decision that tomorrow will be the day to see what a test says!

good for you for waiting future! We're all rooting for you!

I'm driving myself nuts today - I really feel like I need to test and just get it out of the way. I know that I should wait until tomorrow and use FMU, but I've been holding it a couple of hours now... so if I can wait to go for a couple more- I'm going to test tonight!!

Well, I should have waited longer I guess... BFN for tonight.
If HCG takes 3-6 days to build up after IB for enough to be detected on a sensitive HPT, then 3 days wasn't long enough for me and I tested too soon. I'm going to wait out the weekend and pray that AF doesn't show. If she isn't here in the next few days I'll try again next week.
I'm not loosing hope yet - I still feel like my chances are really good. At least now I have POAS out of my system and it should be easier to wait for a few more days again!!
Keep praying for me that I just tested too early and I'll still see a BFP after a few more days go by.

I'm waiting for you too, futurephotos! us MN gals have to stick together.

Daisybee - how did you get 2 bfp's to stick? congrats to you!

shoot- future i'm editing this post just read your last post - it's ok. my bfp showed up 17 days piui (but ended up in m/c) BUT, i have some sort of horrible thing going on here that nobody can diagnose apparently

Daisy I'm soooooo happy 4 u! Congrats on making it 12 wks! and I'm glad time is flying by for u, that means u'll c your lil one very soon!! Hope u feel better, that damn cold better leave u alone! lol! 28 wks 2 go!! :-D

Future I'm glad your feeling positive, just give it a few more days!! I'm feeling great vibes in here all of us will have our bfp very soon!!

I guess I'm in the tww right now.I didn't chart or use opk's so I'm assuming I O'd between tues and thurs, got plenty of bd'ing in so now we wait. I don't feel as pressured or crazy anymore thank God!lol...it'll happen soon enough!

:) vacation sounds great right now!! that time will pass very quickly!!

Future - I am so excited for you...I would ignore the BFN for a while like you say. YOU have some awesome symptoms. Masses of fingers and toes crossed for you. Do you temp? If so, they could be telling you something if they are nice and high...

I got a BFN this morning at 12DPO (AF due Mon). My temps are high and I was feelng positive so going to ignore the BFN for now and have a good weekend. Hope you can do the same :hugs:

Congrats Daisy!
Hello Ladies i havent been on in awhile...kinda giving myself a break. I finally went to the MD n he put me on prenatals and told me to have sex only every other day...so we are using OPKs again and gonna start bd'in soon...we are hoping to get pregnant soon...fx !!! I have miss u all!!!

hey looking for a buddy i lost fefe at 8 weeks it stopped growing at 6 weeks 2 days going to try next month although really scared

Congrats Daisy!
Hello Ladies i havent been on in awhile...kinda giving myself a break. I finally went to the MD n he put me on prenatals and told me to have sex only every other day...so we are using OPKs again and gonna start bd'in soon...we are hoping to get pregnant soon...fx !!! I have miss u all!!!

Its good to see you back brooke :hugs::hugs: glad you have had some help huni fx for you really hope you get your bfp soon :thumbup: xx

Hi agreeksmom! So sorry for your lost! Welcome! The ladies here are awsome! I know the feeling of being scared! I mc 3 months ago and been nervously trying every since...best of luck to u!

hi all, can i join you all. I lost my angel last month at 8 week 3 days and had a D&C. I was due to see the witch yesterday which didn't come and today i got spotting and stopped with lots of water CM. We only did the deed once during the month and at the time I did feel that I was or had o'd.

I am too scared to test as I have hear that the mc may still carry through. I have been having cramping for the last two days.

How was everyones first AF after MC? Is this normal or should I be concerned as I wasn't really expecting anything and was going to WTC next month??

hey looking for a buddy i lost fefe at 8 weeks it stopped growing at 6 weeks 2 days going to try next month although really scared

Agreeksmom, i know the feeling as I too lost my angel last month at 8 months and it too stopped growing at 6 weeks. take care

keep your head up everyone, let's see if we can all get 2011 bfps :)

Hi Twinkle, Sorry for your loss. I usually have a 28 day cylce and after my mc it turned into a 34 day cylce. Which has now 3 months later gone back to normal!! It's all a little stressful not to know what the heck is going on. I say give it a few more days of waiting to see if af shows up. Best of luck to you! keep us posted!

Kate i think we will!! Its a alot of positive energy for us lately!!

:-D How exciting I made the very 1st post in this thread and now I'm making the 1000 post!

I want to say that this thread has helped me in so many ways! I'm truely blessed to have met so many different,loving,kind,caring women! There is a special place in my heart for each and everyone of you!

To those who have gotten their BFP I wish you the very best 9months!! To those of us still waiting and trying our time will come shortly!! Until then have fun bd'ing :)

I love all of you ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->