TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

What a fabulous thread you've started Mirage!

Praying you all get your :bfp: soon! LOTS of :dust: to you all!

Welcome to all the newbies! i havent been on lately so i havent gotten to keep up as much as i use to...yall have been in my thoughts tho...Lots of people are getting BFP from this thread..

cute avatar txmom!

Thanks! I had to change it because browsing through some threads I found a mutual friend of mine is an Active BnB member too, I didn't want her know it was me by my actual picture until I "break" the news myself, especially since I know her through a work friend. Small world!

oh wow, that is crazy. i told my SIL about this website, but i hope she doesn't find some of the stuff i said lol.

Hi Twinkle, Sorry for your loss. I usually have a 28 day cylce and after my mc it turned into a 34 day cylce. Which has now 3 months later gone back to normal!! It's all a little stressful not to know what the heck is going on. I say give it a few more days of waiting to see if af shows up. Best of luck to you! keep us posted!

Kate i think we will!! Its a alot of positive energy for us lately!!

Thanks Mirage25. Yes, it is quite stressful as I don't think I am quite ready yet for any surprises either. Today is even more weird, spotting with brown discharge, cramping decreased. Will give it a few more days and see how it goes.

Thanks again.

sorry to hear that future - you trying again in 2 weeks? i will hopefully get AF this weekend (i am looking forward to it- 1st once since m/c) so i can get a cycle going again.

im onto month 8 now, i only ovulated when i had my chemical, so frustrating.. oh well, onwards and upwards :)

Twinkle that is weird keep us posted!!kinda sounds like implantation bleeding but who knows!!

Kate have u started the chlomid yet?

Ugh...i'm so irritated I don't know my body at all!i keep getting twinges in my side and breast!no idea what thats about!i hope its not related 2 ovulation!cuz we bd all last week!lol..i'm tapped out this week! but the twinges have been going on 4 a wk now! anyone experience this b4?

Will someone be my buddy too? I have no idea what I am doing on here or with charting, ect. I've never had to try before, it just happened, like one time for each of my two, but now here I am after a mc at 11 1/2 weeks and desperately TTC!

i start my clomid on thursday, we'll see how it geos, i feel kind of torn though, i have given up the odd drink and what not since ttc, but im goign to mexico and i will be a week passed ovulation (if im lucky enough to ovulate) and i will be having some drinks, affter all, its vacation. What are your ladies thoughts on having a drink after o time?

Hi Wantinbaby! Sorry to hear about your MC.

Kate- I hope the clomid helps you! In Mexico you should have fun. Go ahead and have a drink if you'd like. If you are in the process of becoming pregnant at that time you won't be implanted yet (or just will be beginning to implant) so you don't have to worry that anything will pass to the baby because the link isn't there yet. Basically drinks before you've gotten your BFP don't matter.

Today I feel really sick- I haven't thrown up, but feel like I should/will. I'd wager I could be getting the flu. I'd have a hard time blaming it on pregnancy because I just had my period... but at the same time my heart wants to hang on to the very small possibility that the test could have been wrong and like some women who have "periods" in their pregnancies- I want to believe it could still be true. Why do I torture myself so much!?

we all do future! and thanks for the mexico advice, i jsut wnat to go and have a worry free time and i certainly don't want to use protection our first month on clomid lol, seems to defeat the purpose doesn't it? lol. 19 long days to go! i hope you are feeling better soon dear, never give up hope!

kgriffin - have fun and drink up! it's vaca after all.

future- i do the same thing, pure torture, i even stocked up on extra EPTs - they are on sale at CVS for 12.99 I think? and you get 3 as they have 1 bonus one in there

anyone getting a flu shot to not be sick when we get bfps? i got one, my first ever, as i will be on prednisone next time - got that at CVS too - they do it right there (the pharmicist did it and my pharmacist is a sweet, younger girl) so had to tell her the RPL stories as i'm in there for meds all the time it seems.

Hi wantinbaby3, sorry for you loss! This is the best place to be for support and help! I personally don't chart myself, lol, i don't know how either!Best of luck 2 u!!

Kate have fun enjoy ur vacation! drinks won't affect anything at all that early, so no worries!Fx for the chlomid! I'm positive u'll get that bfp in no time!

Future your not alone I thought the same thing after my last af, oh the torture!! but really anything is possible!

hi wantingbaby - welcome! sorry for your loss, do they know why? i don't know when i'll be starting a cycle again as had m/c end of Aug. hopefully will get AF this weekend but will let you know when the cycle starts. you are very lucky to have 2 without trying - did that mean you have 2 kids? (i don't have any yet). are you being monitored after this m/c? hopefully they do as it sounds like sometimes they don't really do anything unless you have 3 or more which totally sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->