TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

I had a misscariage in Feb..been trying ever sonce...n everytime I get my period it bums me out I just ordered some opk n a book about fertility today...I'm willing to help nature along if it will mean I will have a baby...I'm ready to start trying acupunture n Mexican massage that supposely help w/ pregnancy (old Mexican remedies) I'm a skeptic but hey can't hurt!

AF gave me a birthday present last night! this is one of the rare cases where a girl TTC is happy to get her period. it's the first after my early m/c end of Aug and i can start trying again. going for FUS tomorrow morning and starting follistim on Fri I think? any tips on follistim injections (the pen). I've only done clomid in the past.
anyone ready to cycle with me?

hi all, its day 4 since my first spotting and still no official AF - only spotting of lightpink and brown discharge with small traces of tissue that comes and goes. I spoke to one of the midwifes at my obs clinic and she said to wait it out for a few weeks. She also said not to test as it most probably wasn't accurate if postive. This is so frustrating....just wish there was one straight answer to all this.

Good luck everyone that is going to try this coming month!!! :)

keep your head up twinkle star, we are all doing the best we can with what we have right"?

I'm having a hard time not feeling down. Each time I get my period now I can't console myself quite as easily. I realize it is better to have AF than another MC, but either way I''m still not any closer to my baby.

Lovebug sorry for your loss. Yea af is a wicked witch especially when ttc!! How does acupunture help?

Hopeful, Whoa af has arrived!! lol, and yes this is the only time we get excited for her to show up! Things are getting back on track, I'm happy u didn't have to wait much longer!!I don't know much about follistim, but I hope it works for you and that bfp comes shortly after!!

Future I know exactly how you feel! I try not to be so down every time af shows up but its like damn!! I just want a baby y is it so hard!! URG...I just keep telling myself it'll happen when its suppose to, just keep trying and be patient.Yea,being patient is something I struggle with daily, lol!

I believe I'm 7 dpo.I try not to symptom spot so I won't read to much into anything but this time I've been having alot of shooting pains on my left side and shooting pains in my breast as well as really tired. I dont know if I'm just tired or not. Guess I have 7 more days till I c if af shows or not fx for not!

Have an awsome day ladies! Don't stress 2 much 2day its hump day!! :)

hi mirage- hope this turns in bfp! i got alot of pulling feelings when i had mine but then they stopped....

future- i think the only thing that helps a tiny bit is time, closer to the next cycle to try again. really sucks though - i hear ya. and even though fall is beautiful in MN, our days keep getting shorter and then winter - i don't like winter at all - depressing.

im sorry to hear you are feeling down future, but we are all here for you, everyday is one day closer, that's sort of the way I am handling things

Thanks for the encouragement everyone it does cheer me up a little. I know what is past is past and there isn't anything I can be doing any differently. I really allowed myself to get hung up on this month again because of wanting to have a June baby and being able to tell family at Christmas - I had a pretty big dream built up and let myself get too carried away with those hopes and wanting to control it all. I know it isn't in my hands and my plans for myself may not always work out the way I want them to when I want them to. The thing that is still bugging me the most is I still think what I saw was implantation bleeding, and I got so excited about it. Having AF come instead of a BFP just really crushed me this time. Usually I'm not so affected by it. I'm just so frustrated that it isn't working out yet. I still have faith it will, but I'm struggling with starting to feel defeated and like I should give up. As rumor has it people who "relax" or aren't "trying" get pregnant, right? lol.

keep your head up twinkle star, we are all doing the best we can with what we have right"?

Thanks Griffin, you are right! I think I am going to go for a massage and get my mind and soul in balance as I am stressing over something I have no control over! :)

Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Twinkle that is weird keep us posted!!kinda sounds like implantation bleeding but who knows!!

Kate have u started the chlomid yet?

Ugh...i'm so irritated I don't know my body at all!i keep getting twinges in my side and breast!no idea what thats about!i hope its not related 2 ovulation!cuz we bd all last week!lol..i'm tapped out this week! but the twinges have been going on 4 a wk now! anyone experience this b4?

Yeah, very weird, I am hoping that to be true rather than an infection which was what was highlighted to me as a possibility yesterday when I spoke to my obs midwife. Either way, its a waiting game.

sounds like the signs are very positive for you mirage and you get your bfp very soon!! :) :dust:

a massage sounds great, i could go for one of those right now myself!

Future everything you said was 100% on point!Not being able to be in control of what u want can be a bit nerve wrecking. Guess we all need to sit back relax and let it happen. Man, that is not an easy task at all!! All of your feelings are just natural. Its hard when you want something so bad that seems like an easy goal 2 obtain, but, it turns out to be the most difficult task EVER!!! Hang in there hun its gonna happen!!

Twinkle a massage sounds fabolous!! I think I may look into 1 myself, ur a genius!!lol! Praying that there is no infection for u. Just your body readjusting and getting prepared for u ttc.

well idk if i ovulated or not i had a very positive test then i took one later this after noon n it was very negative..idk whats goin on all i can do is hope AF doesnt show...good luck to all of u ladieS!!

Future everything you said was 100% on point!Not being able to be in control of what u want can be a bit nerve wrecking. Guess we all need to sit back relax and let it happen. Man, that is not an easy task at all!! All of your feelings are just natural. Its hard when you want something so bad that seems like an easy goal 2 obtain, but, it turns out to be the most difficult task EVER!!! Hang in there hun its gonna happen!!

Twinkle a massage sounds fabolous!! I think I may look into 1 myself, ur a genius!!lol! Praying that there is no infection for u. Just your body readjusting and getting prepared for u ttc.

The massage was the best thing ever and highly recommended....it was long due!!!

On the other front nothing has changed and still spotting but not feeling as stressed as before. I will see how it goes for another week and if still no change then I will go and see my obs. fingers crossed I will get my af by then!!!

Positive thoughts everyone :)

happy weekend to you all, im feeling some effects of the Clomid that aren't so wonderful, but nothing I cant tolerate. Work has been really busy lately, so glad its Friday. Anyways, enjoy ladies.

happy weekend to you all, im feeling some effects of the Clomid that aren't so wonderful, but nothing I cant tolerate. Work has been really busy lately, so glad its Friday. Anyways, enjoy ladies.

Hope all goes well this month for you Griffin. Have a great weekend to you and everyone too!!! :dust:

Hi ladies! Im so anxious 2 test! I never feel like im having pg symptoms but this time I do & its driving me crazy! I just wanna know...lol! But I refuse 2 test until af is late! She's due wednesday so maybe just maybe I'll test wed morning :) I've been having killer headaches, no idea what thats all about :-( hope u all had a good wknd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->