TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

looking forward to hearing wednesday then mirage, sending you babydust!!

I've got my fingers crossed for you Mirage!!
How is everyone else doing?

I had a great weekend.
This week I'm just waiting to O. My CD 14 will be on Friday... but hubby isn't back until Saturday. I hope by then it isn't too late.

Hi girls!

How is everyone? I'm still away on holidays but wanted to check in to catch up & to share. Tomorrow would have been my due date if I had not had a miscarriage. Really wishing things had worked out differently. :(

Good luck Mirage - crossing my fingers for you. I'm only CD5 so still a week off O.

xxx

Thanks ladies! I was anxious yesterday not so anxious 2day...I don't want a stupid bfn.ugh!!

Lily- I'm praying for comfort 4 u. I know it sucks and won't be easy.

hmmm - ok then...

Lily - hope you're ok. December will be hard for me- that was my due date.

I'm having a frustrating week. This weekend DH and I fought A LOT! Then my mom and I argued on Monday... it seems like everyone is out to get me lately. I am trying to find ways to de-stress.

i feel the same way future, DH and i have been fighting too- he's stressed out and i hate any sort of fight or rocking the boat - wish he was more calm about normal stuff. at least it's really nice outside this week! sad when the weather is the only thing going right sometimes...

wtf was that stuff above??!?! Strange.. anyways...

sorry to hear about the arguing with the dh's - it's not always rainbows and butterflies its compromise that moes us along!

in other news.. i finished my Clomid last night, glad i dont have to take it for a month, or maybe never again!!

Af got me 2day...a whole day early!I'm never early, so I guess she wanted to put me outta my missery of wondering!! It usually doesn't phase me when af shows up I'll just try again, but this time I'm pissed!! i'm wondering if I O'd late cuz of all the lil twinges and stuff. ugh, now i need to have sex every other day at the end of my cylcle all the way to the start of the next!!lol! i'm gonna get me some wine and try to relax, I'm so frustrated....On top of having to leave work early 2day because this damn headache!

My next af will be on the 2nd of next month, which is my bday, so now I'm just convinced that it would be great if i go that bfp on my bday :-/ mmmm...i keep setting myself up for failure!AAARRRGGG!!

future-let me know what de-stressers u figure out!! Hope everyone leaves u alone!!

kate-fx for u!! I hope 1 round is all u need!!!

Kate- it's good the first round is over, I hope you won't need it again!
Hopeful- sorry you're fighting with DH too. Mine is because he'd like me to loose some weight...
Mirage- a BFP would be an awesome birthday present!
I walked around the building a few times- which seems to have helped me feel more calm. I hate fighting over stupid stuff that isn't even worth fighting about! My mind just keeps playing it over and over again and won't let it drop- so every time I think about it I get wound up again.
I'd really like a nice quiet night home alone- but alas tonight I have my other job to go to once this one is over. I'm beginning to think I work way too much for how little money I make doing it.

2 jobs future? ugh, i have done that before and its awful, i feel your pain. glad you found something to help calm you down, walking does that for me too.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, i have started my bd every other day and im already exhausted lol, sad eh? i have zero sex drive now, its awful. anyone have any tips for that?

wish i had tips for that kgriffin - was much easier when i was younger to keep going ;)

sorry to hear that mirage! hopefully you will get a good birthday present...

future - 2 jobs is hard to do - with dh and i, if it wasn't for fighting over stupid stuff we would hardly fight.

good luck Griffin, I hope you get your BFP this month. The only tip that I could suggest is putting a bit of romance into it and building it up to the bding, ie a nice dinner, a bubble bath together, a bit of play....

Mirage, hope you get your surprise birthday present!!! :)

Future, hope you can take it easy as two jobs is not easy at all.

update: My spotting finished over the weekend and it seems like my 7 days of spotting was like my af as I feel like I am about to "o" in the next day or so. I did a preg test too and it was -ve so pregnancy is out of the question. I am really confused as my body is really whacked at the moment. :(

Based on all the signals my body is giving me I think I ovulated today (I'm on CD 12)... which sucks because DH isn't going to be home until Friday Night, by then it will be too late. Now I can only hope that bedding Sunday night before he left was good enough. I hope those guys are in there alive after 3 days and waiting to catch the egg still. It really sucks when I don't O on a weekend when he's here- but there isn't anything we can do about him being gone. :( I already feel defeated for this month.

That's really hard future, but cd12 is really early so maybe the signs are just that your body is getting ready to o, rather than already o'ing?

I hope you two are right!

I started feeling wetter on Monday CD 10 and having cramps/bloating on Tuesday - which was CD 11. On Wed. (yesterday- CD12) I felt very much like I was going to get my period and I was grumpy/tired too- but I was super in the mood for sex all 3 of these days. Today I'm only slightly crampy and generally feeling much better- don't have much sex drive at the moment. Today is CD 13.

Other months when possible (if DH wasn't out of town) we'd try to bed on CD 12,13,14. I'm beginning to think we've always been trying too late. I read somewhere that although the day you ovulate on can change each cycle the luteal phase after ovulation is pretty consistent (usual range is 12-16 day LP). I was going by if I had a 28 day cycle I'd probably O'ed on the 14th day. If I had a 26 on the 13th and if it was a 24 day cycle then it was the 12th day I'd O. So now I feel a bit stupid... I did some calculations- which I thought were interesting:

On a longer cycle (28 days for me) If I had a 16 day LP0 that means I O on CD12.
14 day LP = O on CD 14
12 day LP = O on CD 16

On my average mid-range cycle (26 days) If LP is 16 days I O on CD10.
14 day LP = O on CD 12
12 day LP = O on CD 14.

In a shorter cycle (24 days) 16 day LP = O on CD 8!!
14 day LP = O on CD 10
12 day LP = O on CD 12.

This was so EYE OPENING!! So this tells me that between CD 8 - 16 is my most fertile time based on the number of days. There's no way we can cover all those days- so we have to be a bit selective about which ones we pick. Day 12 was consistent for each calculation as one of the days. I'm thinking this is the day I probably most commonly O on. (+/- a day). DH and I need to try SOONER in my cycle (not like we've been doing CD 12,13,14- I need sex before CD 12 if I'm already Oing by then!) My new plan for next month is to do CD 10,11,12. If it falls on days we're able to see each other. That's truly the tricky part. If he's not here on those days we'll have to get as close to them as we can. At least I've realized doing it sooner in my cycle will be key!

thats so interesting future, that's so good to know!!! maybe your next cycle will be the best one yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->