TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all doing great! I'm back from my holiday - had a lovely time & feeling very relaxed! I missed my husband sooo much though - was away for 2 weeks with my mum!

Mirage - such a bummer that AF turned up. Fingers crossed for next month.

Future- have you used opk's before? It would take any doubt out of when you O. I find opk's actually help me relax cause they confirm my o timing. I've never charted my temps though.

Kate - great news that you've started Clomid. Is that to help you O? How much longer till your trip to Mexico? Holidays do wonders to clear the head & help you chill out!

I'm feeling super positive about the months ahead! Baby dust to all of you xx

Hi Lily- opk's are an expense that I can't afford right now. Also I think peeing on a stick every day would way more stressful for me. Who knows- may be something to look into next year if nothing has happened by then.

Last night DH arrived home a day early, but I also work at night. I left an hour early so I could get home to be with him, but he was too tired/crabby to want to bed. So- I'm still pretty sure this month isn't going to be it.

the nurse practioner at my RE says to BD every 36 hours, to give the sperm a chance to build up again. not sure if it makes a big difference?

lily - glad you enjoyed your time off! The clomid is to help me O, but i have been doing opks and they are negative, completely negative, so i dont think 50 mgs is going to work :(

9 days until Mexico,feels like an eternity!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend! I'm going to an orchard today- should be fun!!

I just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing - praying you all get your :bfp: and hh 40 weeks soon!

hi all, this is the first time I have used Opk as I have been waiting and waiting for my Af, which never came, so I thought I would see if I was going to o as I have been feeling it. Yesterday the opk had a line but not to the same level as the test band (tested at 12pm) and today the line was light but I tested at 2pm. Does that mean i have o and missed it?

i think it means it's still coming. i've had faint lines for 2-3 days and then a dark line. but haven't checked after i've had a dark line to see what happens.

Hi everyone!
Happy Monday! Hope you all had great weekends.

Twinkle star - I'm pretty sure a faint line means O is approaching. Fingers crossed & good luck!

Future it really sucks that on top of the stress of TTC we have to pay for it too! OPKs are an expense & like you said if it's just going to stress you out then it's not worth it. Working two jobs must be really tough!!! You sound like an incredibly strong woman - keep it up! How was the orchard farm?

Kate don't despair that you haven't got a positive OPK yet. What CD are you? I get complete negatives before my positive (no gradual line).

I think I'm going to O this week! No opk's for me this month just going to enjoy it & get it on! Hehe

thanks lily, im cd 16 today and have been testing sincce cd12 , all negatives, i hope i get something on it, sooo frustrating

6 days until vacation..

Future... You may end up deciding that opks help your stress level. Especially with your dh working away all week. I used them 2ce and got pregnant 2ce without them. We liked that it gave us the ok to stop bding vs feeling like well maybe we should keep on as not having a clue when I could have o'd. Even if you use them one month it might show you where in your cycle things are happening. ( especially after seeing your post on possible days and maybe happening earlier than you thought.)

I bought mine online at early- pregnancy- tests.com and liked them better than the ones in the store ( and were sooo much cheaper!)

It's just my perspective though so do with it what you want :flower:

Hope everyone is doing well. And fx for lots of bfp's from this group soon!!!!

Kate... Have a fabulous vacation!

Hi ladies, Just checking in with everyone! Hope all is well!

hope everyone had a good weekend! its thanksgiving in canada this weekend and i had 2 huge meals with friends, since our families are on the other side of the country, it was really nice.

how was the weekend for the rest of you?

hi girls, i had iui yesterday but only 1 nice sized follie so who knows. i'm trying to be positive but it's just hard, i really don't want to get my hopes up. at least i can be happy i'm in a 2ww, it's been awhile now.

Hi gals,

The weekend was good. I had a lot of fun at the orchard - watching all the kids run around doing the fun activities really made me want my own to bring there to enjoy it. We still haven't talked over our issues- I just wanted a nice weekend without any fighting so I didn't bring anything up. We were able to get some projects worked on around the house, but also just relax a little. Overall it was nice.

Wow- the new changes to the site look great!

I'm running out of the steam I had for today. It was difficult to even get out of bed- but once I got to work things picked up a bit and I kept busy the majority of the day. Now that all that is done I'm bored and not much in the mood to do anything else productive. Some days there aren't enough hours... today feels like there are too many.

that's funny you said that about orchards - there's some gals on another forum that are so sick of seeing all of their friend's kids pics on facebook with pumpkins and in orchards...

i may have felt an ovulation today, not sure though, i get my blood drawn saturday, i hope i did! my bd has been pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->