TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

i may have felt an ovulation today, not sure though, i get my blood drawn saturday, i hope i did! my bd has been pretty good

That's exciting Kate!!! Fingers crossed. I think I am a couple of days behind you - expect to O soon i think.

good luck Kate and Lily, plenty of :dust: to you and all the ladies and hope we all get our BFP very very soon!

I'm not going to bother testing this month- unless I don't get my period for a week after it is due. I highly doubt I'd be pg since we didn't bed on any fertile days.

I got my hair cut today (not something I do too often- I usually grow it out long). I thought it would be a good pick-me-up since I've been feeling fat and frumpy/dumpy lately. I turned out ok... but will take a bit of getting used to. When I go short with it it gets curly/wavy and tends to stick out all over- basically it does what it wants to! Now the drawback is I can't just pull it back into a ponytail. No one else has seen it yet- so I'm not sure what they'll think. Kinda nervous- and thinking this was not a great idea since I wanted to feel BETTER.

future, im sure it looks beautiful! It's fun to play around with your hair.

my natural colour is a light auburn, and i just dyed it dark red the other day, but it came out as almost black and you can only see the red under the light lol, but i like it, i just had to dye my eyebrows so i didnt look so crazy! everyone loves it and im sure they will love yours too, but you're right, it does take some getting use to!

I'm sure the new hair - do's are fab! They say change is as good as a holiday! It's nice to feel fresh.
I don't think I have O'd yet....hmmm! Felt a few twinges but normally ai notice the cm & I haven't. Anyway hubby & I have been BD! :)))
It's almost the weekend - whoop!!'

i hope everyone has an incredible weekend! I am not sure if i have o'd, at this point, doesn't seem to matter, getting my blood done tomorrow, ill find out results when i get back from Mexico, let's hope the sun shines for me, i need this holiday like i need oxygen lol

Take care everyone, i look forward to catching up on this thread upon return, and good luck to those of you who are testing.

Hi ladies! I think I should be O'ing soon. Drives me crazy not knowing when exactly, my body doesn't really help me out much!The bd'ing shall begin 2day. I think I need to start bd'ing a few times after I think I o'd as well just in case, won't hurt anything so y not!

Future I'm sure your hair looks great! I think I'm going to cut mine for my bday :) I've been searching for a style I need a pick me up too!

Good look to everyone waiting to O and in the tww.Hopefully time goes fast, lol!!

Have a fantastic holiday Kate - sounds like you REALLY deserve it! Easier said than done but try not to think about TTC and just soak up Mexico. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY :happydance:

Hi Mirage - I think I am still waiting to O...last two months I have O'd around day 18 and I am day 17 today I think. Hopefully we're in the TWW together!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! :flower:

Hi Lily I think we will be in the tww 2gether. I think I'm back to my regular O'ng so that'll put me at the 18th/19th! Happy bding and speedy tww for us!!lol

well ladies im on cd 33... negative preg test im not sure if i o'd or what..on cd 31 i had a bright positive OPK...so im real confused..im beginning to think i may have PCOS..is there any testing to be done to find out if i am?

Hi Brooke! Great to hear from you! I'm pretty sure there is testing for PCOS - suggest you chat to your GP about it & maybe do a little research online to check your symptoms match up.

I remember my naturopath sent me for blood work just over a year ago cause my cycles were irregular & she was able to rule out PCOS by the results which I guess showed my hormone levels & that I O'd. Had to take the test at a certain time of the month.

I'm on CD 20 and have no idea if I O'd. I'm about to share way too much info but I haven't noticed any ewcm & normally I do. Weird!

On another note had a crap day at work & it's only Monday! I have some upcoming travel for work & in my head I was doing the calculations of when i would O next. Lol had to laugh at myself. Fingers crossed the week gets better! It's my birthday on Friday- yay!!

Well I'm in the middle of a move so I'm gonna have to wait to get back to ar b4 seein a dr.. This whole process makes my head hurt I nvr kno where I am anymore my cycles r so thrown off... Well I hope u have a wonderful bday Lilly...

I got AF today. I'm not surprised though- I didn't have any hopes for this month because we didn't have sex anywhere near the right time. So, hopefully next month will be better.

I got AF today. I'm not surprised though- I didn't have any hopes for this month because we didn't have sex anywhere near the right time. So, hopefully next month will be better.

Sorry to hear that Future! Fingers crossed for a better month this month. How are you feeling? Hope you are doing ok. xxx

sorry future...dont give up..i kno its hard
Well Im on cd 35 i believe and still no af...idk whats goin on...im really gettin tired of my body being so unpredictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->