TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

:hugs: future. One day soon it will happen for us all. Keep the faith!

Thanks girls. I'm not crushed this month like I was last. It helps that I didn't have my hopes up. It's a bit of a roller-coaster though. Some days I'm fine and optimistic and other days I feel like I should go see a therapist or something. I'm really trying not to stress about having a baby, but it's still difficult not to think about it a lot.

Thanks girls. I'm not crushed this month like I was last. It helps that I didn't have my hopes up. It's a bit of a roller-coaster though. Some days I'm fine and optimistic and other days I feel like I should go see a therapist or something. I'm really trying not to stress about having a baby, but it's still difficult not to think about it a lot.

Future - I totally agree with you - it is a roller coaster! I feel the same way....one day really positive & the next an absolute mess. I have actually decided to reach out to a professional to help me work through it. I've spent a few months trying myself to change my way of thinking but it hasn't worked. I also live away from family & friends so feel like a lots gets bottled up as its sometimes hard to talk about things over the phone.

I just keep thinking that one day soon hopefully I will look back on this time in my life and think 'yeah it was horrible but we got through it'!

Future - I totally agree with you - it is a roller coaster! I feel the same way....one day really positive & the next an absolute mess. I have actually decided to reach out to a professional to help me work through it. I've spent a few months trying myself to change my way of thinking but it hasn't worked. I also live away from family & friends so feel like a lots gets bottled up as its sometimes hard to talk about things over the phone.

I just keep thinking that one day soon hopefully I will look back on this time in my life and think 'yeah it was horrible but we got through it'!

Chin up girls, I am too experencing the same thing. It now been 57 days since my D&C and still no AF. I have tested -ve for pregnancy a few times over the period and not sure what my body is doing. This whole waiting game has been so bumpy, somedays I think I have to eat well, positive mind, exercise so that my body is prepared. Other days when I check and AF hasnt turned up I feel so down! I don't want to call my obs cos the last two times I called the midwife said that everyone body is different and to give it a little longer.

Anyway, enough of my ranting. Hope you all get your bfp and :dust: to you all! x

I'm going to make an effort to get in better shape- I think it will not only help me feel better about myself it could help me take my mind of babies and hopefully that will also help a bfp.

Hi, Im new to this, so im not sure what the letters mean, and whether or not im in the right forum? I miscarried 4 months ago and my hubby and I have been trying to conceive since. 3 months after the miscarriage (last month) I finally got my menstrual cycle but this month when I was due again it didn't come and im now 2 weeks late. My hubby has told me not to get my hopes up but I cant help but be excited. I have done a home pregnancy test and also a test at the doctors and they both showed up negative. I am now worrying that I am going to miscarry again as last time it was 4 weeks before I got a positive result and then miscarried 2 weeks later. I keep going to the nurse for reassurance but I cant stop worrying xx

Hi, Im new to this, so im not sure what the letters mean, and whether or not im in the right forum? I miscarried 4 months ago and my hubby and I have been trying to conceive since. 3 months after the miscarriage (last month) I finally got my menstrual cycle but this month when I was due again it didn't come and im now 2 weeks late. My hubby has told me not to get my hopes up but I cant help but be excited. I have done a home pregnancy test and also a test at the doctors and they both showed up negative. I am now worrying that I am going to miscarry again as last time it was 4 weeks before I got a positive result and then miscarried 2 weeks later. I keep going to the nurse for reassurance but I cant stop worrying xx

Welcome MrsCD. You have found the right place. I am too relatively new here but all the ladies here are very helpful and can give lots of advise. I have been waiting now for 59day since my D&C to get my AF. I have been told that it takes a while for our period (AF) to get back to normal though everyone is different.

Never give up hope as you never know.

Oh if you are unsure of the letters, the following website would be helpful (was for me anyway) https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/acronyms.html.

:dust:

Welcome MrsCD :flower:
The girls on here are such a good support network so I hope you find some comfort & reassurance from the forum.
I've heard that is very common for it to take a while for your cycles to go back to normal. You must be losing your mind over it though! Hoping you feel like your body is back on track soon!

Twinkle star hope AF turns up for you soon & you feel some relief. The waiting game is not a fun one!

Thinking of you guys & crossing my fingers for you :hugs:

How is everyone else going? Anyone testing soon?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Welcome MrsCD. You have found the right place. I am too relatively new here but all the ladies here are very helpful and can give lots of advise. I have been waiting now for 59day since my D&C to get my AF. I have been told that it takes a while for our period (AF) to get back to normal though everyone is different.

Oh if you are unsure of the letters, the following website would be helpful (was for me anyway) https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/acronyms.html.

Twinkle star thanks for the link with the abbreviations - I'm still not up with the lingo myself. Also what does DH stand for - I assume its husband but what do the letters stand for?

Twinkle star thanks for the link with the abbreviations - I'm still not up with the lingo myself. Also what does DH stand for - I assume its husband but what do the letters stand for?

Not at all, glad it helps. I was totally lost when I first saw all the abbreviations and still need the link to ref to some of the abbrev some days when something new comes up. I think DH stands for "Dear Husband". :)

Celebration..... AF turned up and with a bang! Well not really, I don't think I have felt this much pain in my menstration life. I have had the hot pack and pain relief to ease the pain. Just hope it doesn't drag...

hey ladies! Im back from the beautiful Mexico! The weather held up for me nicely so I was very pleased. Spent a great week with my dh for our first wedding anniversary, and his birthday. I spent teh week also with my brother, sister in law (22 weeks pregnant) and my 2.5 year old nephew. It was amazing to see how much he has changed in a year, we had the best visit i could have imagined.

now in other news!!!!!!

I took a test last tuesday in mexico, negative..
took a test last night when i came home (9pm) BFP! Faint, but there. BUT, it was an IC.
took a test this morning with fmu, only a faint line, much lighter than last night,
took a tes with SMU, still the faint line that was there this morning.

Chemical again???? :(, oh, and i have also been having period type cramps for about 3 days now. any suggestions?

Welcome MrsCD!

Kate- I hope it will stay positive for you! I'm glad to hear you had a good trip :)

I'm on CD 7- so I should be Oing by the end of the week. As always I'm still nervous about timing. DH will be back on Thurs (CD 10) so if I O on CD11-13 that should be fine, but based on what I figured out last cycle that I O earlier on - I'm concerned I could already O on day 10 in which case we weren't able to cover the few days ahead of that. I know we can only do what we can on the days he's here, but it still bugs me. I want this to happen for us before the new year.

thanks future, glad you hear you are going to O soon, im so glad i did.

i did a real hpt test and its positive, my cramps are like period cramps so that makes me not feel good about it, im scared for another mc. im getting my bloods done tonight and will have a result tomorrow

hi kate- really hoping you get a good beta test tomorrow!

I got AF yesterday and i really thought i was preg - was 1st cycle on follistim (other 3 cycles on clomid). i thought i was pregnant so much that i took my first lovenox injection and prednisone pill last friday as empirical treatments (just to rule anything out in case all the tests i have taken were wrong) as all my RPL tests were in normal ranges.
my beta had hcg of 2.5 and prog of 4.5 on Sat.

this cycle i am going to take follistim/menopur and ganirelix - bring on the needles....

welcome mrscd - when you were preg 4 months ago - did you have a negative beta test then and you were still pregnant?

Kate welcome back & so glad you had a great time in Mexico. How exciting that you got a positive! Really hope the next few days go well for you!!!!:hugs:

Twinkle star great news that AF turned up bummer about the cramping though!!

just got my bloods done, 5 positive tests since last night, haha, am i crazy or what!

Congrats K!!!! Well I got a faint positive but I'm not gettin excited bc I have had too many losses.. When I see the heartbeat I'll believe it!

Wow!!! Brooke congratulations!!

So exciting that both you and Kate got your BFP!! :happydance:

Fingers crossed for sticky beans - stay positive :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back