TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

thanks everyone, my IC this morning was very faint, but i got my bloods done and hopefully i will know my levels today, one day at a time right.
Brooke - can't wait to hear how your next tests are. Mine are not dark positives, but definently colour in them. lets stay positive.

anyone about to O or test?

Kate and Brooke- YAY!! I'm so excited for you both! I know it is hard to not worry- but try to relax and enjoy as much as you can :)

you girls are the best, i have already told a few co workers and one of my best friends. i know im supposed to wait, but its soooooooooo hard

aw wow kate and brooke a huge congratulations!!!!:happydance::happydance: got everything crossed for you both for a h&h 9mths xxx:hugs:

Congrats to kate and brooke!! Have a nice healthy pregnancy :)
So im now 15 days late and still no bfp! Nurses keep telling me to be patient but its so hard when i feel so desperate i now have to wait another week till i have to give another urine in. Its getting so frustrating and annoying!! Hopefully if i get another negative they will send me off for a ultrasound but am so tempted to just go privately and pay for one myself!! Hope everyone is good today :) xx

betas are in, hcg level is at 54, wont hear from my obgyn for 2 weeks as she is out of town, but reeptionist said she may not see me until 12 weeks! :( didnt even order a repeat blood req, hopefuly my levels are rising

doc just called, she wants me to get my betas again on monday and she will be back next week

kate- glad to hear the beta! and happy that they aren't going to make you wait 2 weeks, that would be nuts, didn't you just do a 2ww? :) they make me check it every 2 days

mrs CD - did they do a blood test to check hcg?

afm: i'm 15 dpiui, got AF sunday (a day early), went in for CD3 u/s and b/w today and my hcg went from 2.5 last Fri to a 5 today. very strange. she said i can still start follistim though so I did. doing another beta with CD7 u/s on Sat and really hoping that beta goes down to a 0. maybe it's ovidrel trigger shot left in me from 17 days ago?
but I did pee test it until the ovidrel tested out, but maybe it wasn't all the way out?

Hi Ladies! I missed you all! Work is getting crazy so all I do is sleep,work, and bd!lmao!

KATE!! Omg!! Congrats Hun I'm so happy for you!! Praying for a h & h 40wks!!!Can't wait until Monday!

MrsCd Welcome and sorry for your loss. I hope you get answers to wth is going on with your body soon!

How's everyone???!! i'm ok mmm..yup i think I'm 6 dpo/not who the hell knows!smh!!

I've been feeling yucky today... slight nausea, headache, dull cramps. Probably means I'm Oing already. I really hope it is only my body getting ready and that it doesn't actually happen for another few days. DH and I BD on Sat and Sun- so I know that may be enough to have some waiting, BUT I'd fell better if we could BD NOW. He's gone until Thurs night- that will be CD 10. I think I've been ovulating on CD10 other cycles and was always missing it by trying too late. For our best chances we'd need to do it today and tomorrow- waiting till he's back makes me sooo anxious! Doing it on day 10 may be too late too. I told myself I wouldn't go crazy over this- we can only do our best with the days he's home- it's so frustrating though when it seems like our timing will never work out right....

hope everything is looking up for you future, and everyone else too. has anyone heard from daisy lately?

Congrats Kate and Brooke :happydance: I really hope all works out - you deserve it.

kate- glad to hear the beta! and happy that they aren't going to make you wait 2 weeks, that would be nuts, didn't you just do a 2ww? :) they make me check it every 2 days

mrs CD - did they do a blood test to check hcg?

afm: i'm 15 dpiui, got AF sunday (a day early), went in for CD3 u/s and b/w today and my hcg went from 2.5 last Fri to a 5 today. very strange. she said i can still start follistim though so I did. doing another beta with CD7 u/s on Sat and really hoping that beta goes down to a 0. maybe it's ovidrel trigger shot left in me from 17 days ago?
but I did pee test it until the ovidrel tested out, but maybe it wasn't all the way out?

They haven't no, they just keep telling me to bring in urines but each nurse iv seen keep saying different things, one told me if it was still negative by now they were gonna get me a blood test and if it were still negative look into booking me in for a ultrasound to find out what's going on. Then when I saw another nurse shes told me to bring another urine in next week. :shrug:

Hi Future! I really hope timing is on your side this week! I know it's hard because my husband is a pilot and is away a lot too so timing can be a bit of an issue! We've just got to trust that it will all fall into place. It's not easy but we can only keep trying!

Tonight we're having a girls night... so looking forward to eating lots of junk food and drinking some wine!

Hey ladies! I havent posted in her in awhile! you ladies have been busy chatting away! I found out on 10/14 that I am pregnant! I'll be 6wks on friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->