ttc buddies since 9/10

But so far it's looking good. So fx on ur BFP and getting a new cord LOL.

hey ladies! my temp dropped a little this morning but nothing significant, i didn't have anymore lastnight or early this morning, but i did starting around 10! still the same peach color spotting, and my boobs hurt?????WTF this is rediculous already! Amanda it would be driving me crazy i'd have already had to test! Stelly it might have been the ac that i read about, check my thread about soy or ac it was someone in there, still hoping for a bean for you! FX for you michelle! i want one of us to get a bfp damnit! :)

i read through my post and it was the soy that gave them the cysts!

So is the spotting with cm? I think it body is trying to kick start itself. Which is good. I hope one of us get a BFP. Better yet all of us.
My temp is weird this month. FF still not giving me CH. I think my fever is throwing it off.

Well curiosity got me and had to research on progesterone. So u took progesterone until cd 8 which it will stop u from Ovuulating. So now ur body is getting back on track to ovulate. Are u still dtd? So u cover ur basis for when u do O. So it will happen just later.

I'm sure it is! i can't really tell if it's cm or not, i think so cuz it seems creamy sometimes and sometimes not, but it's still just peach, and it's not all the time....i'm so confused! so i was thinking back the last couple months, and i thought i was preg in aug, got pos opk the 4th and then got af on the 16th had a really heavy painful af, and ever since then it's hardly been more than spotting?? my body is totally f'ed up! i hope it's the start of something I hope my temp spikes tomorrow.......You feeling any better?

yep took it til cd 8, yea were still bd'ing at least every other or every third day.....the more we bd the more my husband thinks he needs it haha! :)

Ooooooooo could it be ib? Makes sense as ur temp started going even further up. I wanna say test but might still be early lol. I'm a poas addict lol. I really hope this is it for u.

I hope your right. That's why I like talking to you. always positive. I just hope it's not af showing early because I am cramping pretty bad right now

i would test sat! i think ib can be stretchy starting to build your mucous plug??

i wouldn't be able to wait! it would kill me, i'm kinda a poas addict haha.

just remember if it's neg it's still early! but with your temps it looks promising.....

so should I chart it as spotting or should I just put it in my notes section

i would put it in the notes, or either way i guess it won't take anything away from it if you put spotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->